Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

DSMX Module for JR Transmitter

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

DSMX Module for JR Transmitter

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 02:07 PM
siddus74

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: DSMX Module for JR Transmitter

ORIGINAL: BillJohnson

ORIGINAL: Dr Honda

I

So... in my book... parkfliers ONLY !!! AND.... DO NOT try to use them at a real flyin field. If I ever loose a real model, and I find out that someone has an ''import'' module in a radio... you better believe that I will hold them responsible.

So blame somthing with no proof. That sounds fair and reasonable does it

Do you have proof of FCC certification in the USA?? If not... then yes... it's reasonable.
Dont know about the US but just because it is not certified does not mean that it would shoot down your plane
I would agree with Dr honda, if its not certified it should not be used ... not that im concerned about cheap dmsx modules as I use Futaba 2.4

Much the same as people retro fitting lipos in transmitters that were not original to them, not only does it invalidate the waranty and the FCC but according to the BMFA greatly increases your chances of being deemed personally responsible in the event of an "incident" ...

Scott

Old 10-31-2012, 02:56 PM
funfly-RCU
My Feedback: (28)

So, If HK USA gets them in then they should be ok.
Old 10-31-2012, 05:12 PM
gsmarino2000
My Feedback: (2)

I

So... in my book... parkfliers ONLY !!! AND.... DO NOT try to use them at a real flyin field. If I ever loose a real model, and I find out that someone has an ''import'' module in a radio... you better believe that I will hold them responsible.

So blame somthing with no proof. That sounds fair and reasonable does it

Do you have proof of FCC certification in the USA?? If not... then yes... it's reasonable.

With 72 Mhz, sure. Pretty easy to get off frequency and bleed over. With 2.4 Ghz? Extremely unlikely. The real risk would be getting hit by an out of control plane. We do have several members who fly foamies and even 40-size planes with Orange Rx's. So far I am unaware of any problems.

Greg
Old 11-03-2012, 07:09 AM
RCUFan

Hey Bigplumbs, Dennis,

What is it with you? Every thread you post on or create turns to poison. Is there nothing in your life? What are you so bitter about? Bad childhood? Deep regrets about life? Please enlighten us...................

Yet another alias login attempt. You must be racking up 5 or 6 now.

Why not use your real full name as the login and post constructive, topical and respectful posts I am sure somewhere within you there is a desent guy?!?

RCU Paul Fan

Old 11-03-2012, 09:33 AM
BillJohnson
Banned

ORIGINAL: RCUFan

Hey Bigplumbs, Dennis,

What is it with you? Every thread you post on or create turns to poison. Is there nothing in your life? What are you so bitter about? Bad childhood? Deep regrets about life? Please enlighten us...................

Yet another alias login attempt. You must be racking up 5 or 6 now.

Why not use your real full name as the login and post constructive, topical and respectful posts I am sure somewhere within you there is a desent guy?!?

RCU Paul Fan

You are so lovely