RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

He got 17 years

Reply
Old 11-01-2012, 04:51 PM
  #1
rcjetsaok
Thread Starter
 
rcjetsaok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,418
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default He got 17 years

You would think a guy with a Physics Degree would have know that wasn't going to work.. Slap on the hand...


http://news.yahoo.com/mass-man-sente...153710031.html
rcjetsaok is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:48 PM
  #2
afterburner
 
afterburner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: New City, NY
Posts: 2,931
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: He got 17 years

Maybe while he's in prison he'll be able to get his doctorate in physics on the taxpayers dime. Then in 2028 he will have a better chance of success on attacking "The Great Satan". Maybe he'll get taken care of in prison.

Marty
afterburner is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:53 PM
  #3
rcjetsaok
Thread Starter
 
rcjetsaok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,418
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: He got 17 years


Quote:
ORIGINAL: afterburner

Maybe while he's in prison he'll be able to get his doctorate in physics on the taxpayers dime. Then in 2028 he will have a better chance of success on attacking ''The Great Satan''. Maybe he'll get taken care of in prison.

Marty

I hear ya !!! So much for the Virgin idea !!!!!... I would venture to say he's gonna meet Bubba and the boy's !!!!


D
rcjetsaok is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:02 PM
  #4
HORNET FLYER
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: missouri city, TX
Posts: 164
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: He got 17 years

Well,

Could have been worse for him.....he could have gotten 99 years for gluing kids hands to the wall!
HORNET FLYER is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:31 AM
  #5
rolsen12
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Oak Creek, WI
Posts: 305
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: He got 17 years

It's not long enough.
rolsen12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 06:05 AM
  #6
invertmast
 
invertmast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: North Port, Fl
Posts: 7,649
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: He got 17 years

"my son is innocent"... I'm amazed at how blind some people can be...
invertmast is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:59 AM
  #7
lrb75
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 695
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: He got 17 years

Just because you have a degree doesn't make you smart.
lrb75 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:10 AM
  #8
rcjetsaok
Thread Starter
 
rcjetsaok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,418
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: He got 17 years

Quote:
ORIGINAL: lrb75

Just because you have a degree doesn't make you smart.
That ain't no lie !!!! I know a guy who is retired Electrical Engineer, Programmer. He is a Genius, but is dumber than a box of rocks !!!! There is a point that you can be so smart that you are stupid. A case of Book Sense vs Common Sense.... I'm no Genius, but I do know to get in out of the rain, not stick my finger in a saw, and not play with loaded guns !!!
rcjetsaok is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 03:17 AM
  #9
rolsen12
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Oak Creek, WI
Posts: 305
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: He got 17 years

Wait till he becomes somebodys Saturday night date. He will know what HARD TIME is.
rolsen12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:02 PM
  #10
Jerc 77
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Minot, ND
Posts: 129
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: He got 17 years


Quote:
ORIGINAL: rcjetsaok

Quote:
ORIGINAL: lrb75

Just because you have a degree doesn't make you smart.
That ain't no lie !!!! I know a guy who is retired Electrical Engineer, Programmer. He is a Genius, but is dumber than a box of rocks !!!! There is a point that you can be so smart that you are stupid. A case of Book Sense vs Common Sense.... I'm no Genius, but I do know to get in out of the rain, not stick my finger in a saw, and not play with loaded guns !!!
My dad call people like that "Educated beyond their intelligence."
Jerc 77 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 06:09 PM
  #11
Harley Condra
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Longwood , FL
Posts: 2,280
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: He got 17 years

I call them "Overeducated idiots"
Harley Condra is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:08 PM
  #12
DavidR
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Oxford, MS
Posts: 3,241
Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default RE: He got 17 years


Quote:
ORIGINAL: rcjetsaok

Quote:
ORIGINAL: lrb75

Just because you have a degree doesn't make you smart.
That ain't no lie !!!! I know a guy who is retired Electrical Engineer, Programmer. He is a Genius, but is dumber than a box of rocks !!!! There is a point that you can be so smart that you are stupid. A case of Book Sense vs Common Sense.... I'm no Genius, but I do know to get in out of the rain, not stick my finger in a saw, and not play with loaded guns !!!
I like to play with loaded guns....unloaded ones are called clubs....
DavidR is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:27 AM.