Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

HELP JR12X Users

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

HELP JR12X Users

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2012, 07:10 PM
advent996
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP JR12X Users

I have a functional canopy on my F15. I am utilizing AUX3 for the locking mechanism which operates a robart valve to robart actuators and AUX4 driving a servo connected to a linkage to the canopy to open / close. I'm trying to prevent accidentally opening of the canopy while the locks are engaged. The AUX 3 locks are controlled thru the left lever and the canopy open / close is controlled thru AUX 4 knob. Is there a way to disengage the AUX 4 knob when the left lever for the lock is engaged...

Thx in advance for any assistance...

Bill
Old 12-12-2012, 07:37 PM
Dr Honda
My Feedback: (4)

Default RE: HELP JR12X Users

Put them on a mix, controlled by a single knob. (or slider)
Old 12-12-2012, 08:53 PM
Greg Wright
My Feedback: (6)

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I was just playing around with my 12X and i am able to set it up to where if you where able to use AUX7 as your master channel and AUX6 as your slave in a P-Mix you can get it to do a sequence by using the servo speed programing to adjust the sequence. . All you would have to do is slow down the locking servo speed on the closing side of the sequence and then slow the canopy servo down on the open side of the sequence until you are happy with the way it works together. I did a set-up like this on my BVM Electra a few years ago to operate the air retracts with a servo operated nose door and it worked out great. I used aux7 so i was able to use the mix switch as the function channel.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:02 PM
advent996
My Feedback: (12)

Thx Guys,

I appreciate the assistance...

Bill