ORIGINAL: marc s
Wanted to post an update.
A couple of the ideas I am working on and starting to look to prototype, these being the:
Start up & Taxi Tank
Horn alignment and drilling jig
Thrust pipe alignment tool
Also working on the CG/heavy jet lift as this was a project I had already done some work on and a new Smoke Fuild product (this requires input from a friend who is a chemist)
I have started on the 'Taxi Tank' and will post a few pictures shortly of the concept and plans so far. In terms of what I am planning there are a few USP's
- Carry handle
- Robust design and construction
- High tech 'look'
- Rubber base to prevent damage to jet wing etc
- Facility to prevent fuel running out of feed lines once detached from overflow vents
- Two capacities (one for use with single vent jets and one for twins with two vents)
- Integral vent pipe shut-off
If there are other USP's which you feel are important on a product like this please add your suggestions and comments.