Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Stolen Jet-Reward offered

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Stolen Jet-Reward offered

Old 02-01-2013, 08:15 PM
dsr71
My Feedback: (171)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stolen Jet-Reward offered

with so much time having passed and you don't have proof of money orders or shipping confirmation of sending a $4000 money order ,my keyboard would be smoking form posting the proof showing i did my part of the deal,but then again with all my deals i have never gotten my product before paying even with a money order purchase
Old 02-01-2013, 08:30 PM
Gixxy
My Feedback: (18)

Lol his single feedback. "Comments: Little slow on the payment but good communication, looks like original check was lost. Enjoy the jet!"

Lots of payments getting lost in the mail

Pay the man for his plane or give him the jet back.
Old 02-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Gixxy
My Feedback: (18)

"People these days are ignorint"

Yes, yes they are.......
Old 02-01-2013, 08:48 PM
jetdriver
My Feedback: (1)

I have done business with Chis Setting for years. I can not count how many things we have sold one another. I would trust this guy to always do the right thing. HE IS ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS . I am sorry Chis that you got screwed, I hope it works out and the cheat gets what coming to him. I can't stand a thief and a liar. PAY CHRIS what you owe him

Mickey Edmonds
A-1 Hobby
Old 02-01-2013, 09:23 PM
teambutter
My Feedback: (36)

ORIGINAL: flyinfool1

ORIGINAL: AndyAndrews

Rob needs to make sure his thieving friend pays Chris or pull it out of his own pocket. If I vouch to someone that someone else is ''good for the money'' and they turn out to not be, I feel obligated to make it right. Chris wouldn't have done this otherwise.
I agree.
To be clear, I know nothing about any of the four individuals involved here.
Vouching for someone is about the same as co signing a loan. Not leagaly but at least ethically. At the very minumum since Rob knows Freddie well enough to vouch for him, he should be over at Freddies house and leading him by the hand to the bank to make the wire transfer or collecting the funds from Fredie and personally forwarding them.
Having vouched for a scammer like this also taints Rob to be just as untrustworthy.
Rob does need to get very involved in this to clear his name.
Fairly ignorant comment considering the O.P specifically mentioned Rob was not implicated. Furthermore, you have ZERO knowledge of what the conversation with Robbie entailed. I can say that at no point did Robbie "vouch" for Mr. Del Rosario. He was asked if he knew the individual to which he replied that he was a customer of his shop and had always paid his bills and was known to be a local pilot. Your comment above asserts that you have first hand knowledge of Robbie telling the seller that he would stand behind him. That is COMPLETELY false. Your comment saying "rob is just as untrustworthy" is nothing short of slander as EVERYONE who knows Robbie can VOUCH for the type of individual he is. Perhaps you may want to rethink your comments.

I don't have a horse in this race and I hope there is an amicable solution for all parties involved, but reading some of these posts certainly compelled me to respond.

Should you have a question or comment you can reach me at 561-301-1861. No keyboard courage here just like seeing fair play.

Michael Abraira
Old 02-01-2013, 09:24 PM
DiscoWings
My Feedback: (76)

Wow damn... I was the one who left feedback for Freddy and Sold him a NIB skymaster hawk, he sent me a money order, it didn't get to me and after 2 weeks from when he originally sent it I started asking what the heck is going on and he said his secrtary missed up and had to resend it.

I did get my money but it was a little slow.

MIND you originally we were going to meet in Talahasse FL to do the trade but due to other b.s. I ended up shipping it to house of power hobbies, since I was able to talk with him over the phone, I actually sent the PLANE first before getting payment[:@] and after not getting the check for 2 weeks after the hobby shop got the jet I was extremely upset.

But in the end, I was always able to contact him, he responded to my emails / text / calls so i Didn't think he was trying to pull anything. the check cleared fine, So I don't know, but I don't think this is a scammer, he has a plumbing buisness and everything. Looking forward to pics of the money orders.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:42 PM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: teambutter

Rob needs to make sure his thieving friend pays Chris or pull it out of his own pocket. If I vouch to someone that someone else is ''good for the money'' and they turn out to not be, I feel obligated to make it right. Chris wouldn't have done this otherwise.
I agree.
Vouching for someone is about the same as co signing a loan. Not leagaly but at least ethically. At the very minumum since Rob knows Freddie well enough to vouch for him, he should be over at Freddies house and leading him by the hand to the bank to make the wire transfer or collecting the funds from Fredie and personally forwarding them.
Having vouched for a scammer like this also taints Rob to be just as untrustworthy.
Fairly ignorant comment considering the O.P specifically mentioned Rob was not implicated. Furthermore, you have ZERO knowledge of what the conversation with Robbie entailed. I can say that at no point did Robbie ''vouch'' for Mr. Del Rosario. He was asked if he knew the individual to which he replied that he was a customer of his shop and had always paid his bills and was known to be a local pilot. Your comment above asserts that you have first hand knowledge of Robbie telling the seller that he would stand behind him. That is COMPLETELY false. Your comment saying ''rob is just as untrustworthy'' is nothing short of slander as EVERYONE who knows Robbie can VOUCH for the type of individual he is. Perhaps you may want to rethink your comments.

I don't have a horse in this race and I hope there is an amicable solution for all parties involved, but reading some of these posts certainly compelled me to respond.

Should you have a question or comment you can reach me at 561-301-1861. No keyboard courage here just like seeing fair play.

Michael Abraira

Bottom line don't vouch for someone who is a thief or expect to get some flak about it.
Old 02-01-2013, 09:54 PM
teambutter
My Feedback: (36)

ORIGINAL: teambutter

I agree.
Fairly ignorant comment considering the O.P specifically mentioned Rob was not implicated. Furthermore, you have ZERO knowledge of what the conversation with Robbie entailed. I can say that at no point did Robbie ''vouch'' for Mr. Del Rosario. He was asked if he knew the individual to which he replied that he was a customer of his shop and had always paid his bills and was known to be a local pilot. Your comment above asserts that you have first hand knowledge of Robbie telling the seller that he would stand behind him. That is COMPLETELY false. Your comment saying ''rob is just as untrustworthy'' is nothing short of slander as EVERYONE who knows Robbie can VOUCH for the type of individual he is. Perhaps you may want to rethink your comments.

Michael Abraira

Bottom line don't vouch for someone who is a thief or expect to get some flak about it.
You need to re-read the post. Robbie NEVER vouched for him... PERIOD. So no, he doesn't need any flak. If the scenario were different then perhaps. For the sake of clarity, lets keep this thread to FACTS as in "I was there when", not just repeating what you read. Contrary to popular belief, everything on the Internet isn't always right.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:32 PM
Sgt Shay
My Feedback: (4)

ORIGINAL: bobcatfreddy

No i put the video on private so people like youself can't leave stupid comments based on he said she said. People these days are ignorint and do belive anything they hear. I do appricate the hits..Thanks.
Wanted to let you know, that there is a bounty out on this plane. And I'm coming to your house to collect the plane and the bounty. I will be carrying a weapon as well and I hope you do not get in my way as I retrieve this stolen jet and return it to its rightful owner CHRIS. Locked doors and Windows will not stop me, nor will the police, nor dogs, nor god himself. I'm coming for it, and may god help you if you interfere you thief!!!!

This is not me threatening you, rather a guarentee of my word as a man!!!

Mark

Old 02-01-2013, 10:48 PM
Sessholvlaru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Who in their adult mind would send someone something of such value before payment has cleared? A lesson learned I hope.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:49 PM
Sessholvlaru

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Sgt Shay

No i put the video on private so people like youself can't leave stupid comments based on he said she said. People these days are ignorint and do belive anything they hear. I do appricate the hits..Thanks.
Wanted to let you know, that there is a bounty out on this plane. And I'm coming to your house to collect the plane and the bounty. I will be carrying a weapon as well and I hope you do not get in my way as I retrieve this stolen jet and return it to its rightful owner CHRIS. Locked doors and Windows will not stop me, nor will the police, nor dogs, nor god himself. I'm coming for it, and may god help you if you interfere you thief!!!!

This is not me threatening you, rather a guarentee of my word as a man!!!

Mark

And this is the talk of a future inmate.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:01 PM
JackD

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

To my buddies in the orlando area: chris is one of the good guys around here... Please give him a hand getting his money or plane back

Thanks
Jack G
Old 02-01-2013, 11:07 PM
ira d

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

ORIGINAL: Sessholvlaru

Who in their adult mind would send someone something of such value before payment has cleared? A lesson learned I hope.

+1
Old 02-01-2013, 11:46 PM
raycman

I've known Chris for many, many years, he is definitely one of the good guys !!!!
Old 02-02-2013, 12:19 AM
avidflyguy
My Feedback: (48)

i would pay the guy a visit with a few law enforcement friends, personally i would file a lawsuit against the buyer, if the buyer said he paid 4,000.00 for an item, and doesn't show any proof/receipts of the 2 so called money orders freddy claimed he sent, i'm sure i would be coming up with proof if i'm being sued. i would be letting everyone that flies at the fields the thief frequents at least know who they are dealing with and what he pulled. karma is a ***** and he will eventually get his. stick with it Chris, its a matter of principle
Old 02-02-2013, 12:45 AM
Sgt Shay

Lownverted,

You have posted false information regarding Chris R's transactions with me. You have also mentioned Rob Lynch's name that had nothing to do with this, he ONLY EXCEPTED THE JET AT HIS STORE FOR INSPECTION on my request..NOT TO VOCHE FOR ME. Chris wanted me to wire the money into his account before receiving the plane. I was not comfortable with that due to the fact that if he kept the money then i wouldn't have anything to fall back on. So i told him that I would pay him using Paypal that way we would both be protected. He did not want me to use Paypal for reasons he knows. I did send him payment in form of a money order and also have proof of our conversations via text on my phone with time and dates on how I attempted to pay him in two different ways before agreeing to money orders but he refused. Either way the money orders have been reported as lost and is being investigated. You should not post things about people when you don't have the FACTS. I will post pics and copies of the money orders as soon as possible.

Mark

Old 02-02-2013, 12:47 AM
Sgt Shay

[X(][>:][>:][>:][X(][X(].
Old 02-02-2013, 01:01 AM
Sgt Shay

[:'(]
Old 02-02-2013, 01:04 AM
Sgt Shay

I had to edit my post....it was in violation of every rcu rule. Thought I would edit it first before I got yelled at and banned for my next 3 lives

Old 02-02-2013, 01:20 AM
Vinceyboy

Have just been reading this thread, and man-o-man is that a scamming scumbag, he has stated all the classic excuses for not paying, clearly the guy is looking for a steal, and this one played right into his hands, hope the law can sort it for you but it is always so slow and always seems to be on the side of the ars***le, then it's a good case for a game of Baseball, those bats sure do have the final say.

Looking to read a good out come for Chris, it's great that he has so many friends in the jet community out there.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:51 AM
BaldEagel

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Its a real shame to read this, but have to admit I am amazed at how many money orders go missing in the US Postal system.

Mike
Old 02-02-2013, 04:22 AM
asimatt
My Feedback: (26)

An armed society is a polite society
Old 02-02-2013, 04:32 AM
pmerritt
My Feedback: (118)

No offense to anyone but I agree with Sessholvlaru.  You give ANYONE something without being paid and you really need to see a Dr.!
DOH.  I don't care if JC Himself is standing next to they guy. DOH. 

For $4K, there are plenty of people in Florida who are familiar with the study of the dislocation of certain body parts.
$250.00 here will get you an unsedated sex change. 
Old 02-02-2013, 04:37 AM
[email protected]
My Feedback: (1)

CANT HE CALL .AMA,SEE IF THEY CAN HELP HAVE HIS WAVIER TAKEN AWAY FROM HIM ASK ALL THE LOCAL FIELDS NOT TO LET HIM FLY
Old 02-02-2013, 04:39 AM
-JC-
My Feedback: (26)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Freddy,

There is only one way for you to properly handle this transaction.

Return the jet to Robbie ASAP for safe keeping until this matter has been resolved. It will stay there until both sides of the story has been established.

You state you have copies of the money orders. Well, in that case, you should send these to Chris's attorney so they can be checked out and if there is some sort of misunderstanding or MO fraud involved, then this can be determined.

By dropping the jet of to Robbie, you show good faith and that you are not looking to scam Chris. Then the matter can be solved without you looking like an a..hole. As of now, you do seem like the bad guy in this deal. Both from previous feedback and from your lack of communication with seller. But, if there is a honest explanation, then you can save your reputation by doing the right thing... Right now. And the right thing is returning the jet to a neutral middle man until the case has been solved.

I don't know either you or Chris, but I do know Robbie. And I hate to see such an outstanding guy being involved in something where he is 100% without fault. Many of us talk to Robbie before a transaction because he knows every jet pilot in SoFla. He would never "vouch" for anyone paying, but simply state that he knows the person as being a local jet flyer.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.