Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Demo Turbine Pilot Needed in SE Mass.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Demo Turbine Pilot Needed in SE Mass.

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2013, 07:32 PM
chistech

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Demo Turbine Pilot Needed in SE Mass.

Hello,
Last year the Bristol Country RC Club put on a static display at the New Bedford Airport's Fun Day. This year we are making arrangements to have a couple demo flying sessions during the event. As the club's event coordinator I thought I would ask if there were any turbine pilots in the SE Mass area who would be willing to make a couple demo flights. The airport will not be open for constant RC flying so actual flight time will be limited to just two flights. The pilot would need to be AMA of course and preferably one that has performed before in front of large crowds. If you are interested please PM with particulars ASAP as time is limited. The day of the event is Saturday, May 18th. We really only need one pilot possibly two the most. Your aircraft can also be displayed in our static area if you so choose.

Thanks,
Ted Brito
Bristol County Radio Control Club
[email protected]

More info:http://www.atlanticaviators.org/funday/