Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Rcbee gear door sequencer

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Rcbee gear door sequencer

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 02:23 PM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts
Default Rcbee gear door sequencer

So the thing works ok 90% of the time. But..

It has this great function built in that ia supposed to keep the gear from collapsing when the Tx and Rx is powered on by remebering the last switch position. But this is only great if it would ACTUALLY WORK!

So, i can place the gear down and the doors open.
Then turn off the rx and tx

Once i turn the tx and rx back on, the gear and doors go up/close instantly. It doesnt matter if the switch is in the correct position or not it happens every time.

So, if the gear is left down and the gear switch on the Tx left in the down position and the model and tx power is cycled, the gear goes up and the doors close. When they should stay down! So every time i trn the model on i have to hold the nose up, then cycle the gear swith to up and back down.

I have tried rebinding the rx with the switch in both positions for up/down. I have tried reversing the gear channel and rebinding.

Nothing has worked, and im about to throw this piece of junk in the fireplace.

Any suggestions?
Old 03-09-2013, 02:51 PM
leopaul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Rcbee gear door sequencer

Your logic seems to be inverted.

Reverse both channel or invert hose on air valve and reverse your channel on the radio....

Now each time you power on, it will gear down!
Old 03-09-2013, 03:05 PM
invertmast

ORIGINAL: leopaul

Your logic seems to be inverted.

Reverse both channel or invert hose on air valve and reverse your channel on the radio....

Now each time you power on, it will gear down!

Then I will have to reverse the channel in the radio to put the "gear down" in my preferred switch position which will just start the entire process over again.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:08 PM
George
My Feedback: (57)

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Thomas,

Doesn't the RCBEE have a step in the programming that sets the "default" position on power up? I can't remember now. Or you could just do what was suggested above if all else fails, but you shouldn't need to.
Old 03-09-2013, 03:53 PM
invertmast

George,
It says it automatically detects the position and holds that position during power up. But for whatever reason, it wasnt doing that.

And now, just like me wife does me, its actually working correctly! So frustrating at times. So now that i have said its working right, it will probably starting being goofy again.