Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

ALL US Navy Blue Angels 2013 shows cancelled

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

ALL US Navy Blue Angels 2013 shows cancelled

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2013, 04:27 PM
Speedy-Gonzales
My Feedback: (202)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: ALL US Navy Blue Angels 2013 shows cancelled

ORIGINAL: hooker53

ORIGINAL: basimpsn

Those DEMS in Congress [:@]
+1. And 51% + of voters ''Thought'' it was gonna get better!!! Lmao.

Being in agreement with a "majority" does not guarantee you are right.
Old 04-10-2013, 04:37 PM
warbird_1
My Feedback: (61)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Mike06659

No, no it's still Bush fault, lol. I don't understand why Californians are so blind. Heck, their state is bankrupt and they keep voting for more of it
AMEN !
Old 04-10-2013, 05:02 PM
uncljoe
My Feedback: (8)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just want to say one additional thing............ THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA is a GREAT country. we who LIVE and I do mean LIVE in the US ,where else in the world could make such comment about our commander in chief ,no where else in this small planet could get away with it.
you watch the evening news you see that there are millions who want to LIVE in the US,don't recall seeing anywhere else in the world where people are trying to get in..

Semper Fi
Joe
PS
DOUG these guys don't want to see FACTS <they are just upset because there man did not win the election .
Sorry, but this is just beyond ridiculous and borders on deranged stupidity.

First off, no POTUS is EVER really on vacation. Nancy Reagan commented that 'vacation' for a sitting president really just meant a change of scenery, with no change in duty.

Reagan - 484 vacation days in 8 years.
GHW Bush - 543 vacation days in 4 years.
Clinton - 192 vacation days in 8 years.
GW Bush - 879 vacation days in 8 years.
Obama - 128 vacation days to date.

More accurately however, the sequester, and current budget situation falls squarely in the lap of Congress, and is neither a Republican or Democrat issue. It's BOTH their fault. The sequester was something CONGRESS put in place as this 'horrible thing that's so horrible no sitting Congress would dare let happen', but since none of it affects THEM, they let it happen anyway.you watch the evening news you see that there are millions who want to LIVE in the US,don't recall seeing anywhere else in the world where people are trying to get in..

Old 04-10-2013, 05:32 PM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

ORIGINAL: mtnflyer14

Shaun,
You are correct that sequestration has far-reaching, serious impacts; all the government civilians I work with are preparing for 'furloughs', which means from June to September they will only work 32 hours per week - a 20% pay cut. However, this is a jet model airplane forum, hence the focus on jets as opposed to all the other many problems in the world.
Regards,
Gus
PS Will take the F-15 to Phoenix next week and get the maiden done there.
Most government workers should have to work period .... not many have ever had a real job.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:10 PM
llindsey1965
My Feedback: (-1)

Lets all thank Obama The Communist Pig In Charge thanks you worthless piece of garbage , be glad when you are out of office

NOT TO BE APPROVED
Old 04-10-2013, 07:16 PM
do335a

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Speaking as a non-American, I can say that I sympathize with you guys.

I agree that it's not a good move to suspend the Blue Angels airshow demos. It's well known throughout the world that many more dollars every day aree piXXed away than what it takes to run the Blues and with essentially no benefit to your nation. It may help some poitical hack regain office. But that's about all the piXXing gets you.

I also find it very disgusting when I see how much your country contributes to the world as a whole in terms of research, fighting pestilence and disease, modern discovery and so forth, never mind foreign aid and what do you get for it? Nada. Sorry -wrong - you get some axxholes who can't wait to say that you are all evil incarnate and can't wait to kill you, blow you up, nuke the place or otherwise destroy it and everyone there. What a bunch of morons.

It's also interesting to see how many foreign whiners there are now since they won't be getting the handouts to which they've become accustomed while vilifying you at the same time. To them I say, FXXK 'EM! They are now getting what they deserve. No gratitude for what they ever got. Just criticism for you guys. To hell with them all.

You are also almost correct when you say that you don't see anywhere else that people want to go. There is another place. I live there. It's callled Canada - a great sucker country. As soon as all the illegal fleabags land here, they get a government cheque courtesy our taxpaying citizens to provide them for free with every imaginable desire they wish. Immigaration laws need not be followed. You just show up offshore in a rusting hulk of a boat unnannounced and the lefties here can't wait to drag you ashore and give you everything they can think of for free. Prevent these freeloadsers from landing or pack them up and ship them off when they do arrive? Not a chance. We get all sorts of phonies who show up on airplanes with no documentation on arrival, yet they had it on departure. Why can't we ship them back too? No docs, no landing. End of story. No way. No matter where they come from, they are called refugees, even when bogus. We have fake citizens as well. They are essntially tourist citizens of convenience. with of all the stupid things imaginable, dual citizenship. How can you have allegiance to more than one country at the same time? Well, that's another issue. They come from places such as the middle east and Asia. When things get hot at home - which by the way is not Canada - they whine and complain if the Canadian government does not immediately come to their beck and call to puill them out of the hot zone. Of course, they gripe about the economy class return flights to Canada as well. Then, as soon as the heat is off back, home, back they go. We suckers foot the bill thanks to the lefties who have put thses systems into place.

So you see, it ain't great in either the USA or Canada. Nice to see a bunch of freeloaders geting cut off. Wish that they were the only ones getting cut now though. I feel your pain.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:07 PM
DISCUS54
My Feedback: (211)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Blues are just the latest pawn....one of many. Seeing what a great cost saving measure this is, our POTIUS has asked all Govt. workers to "set the example" and bicycle to work once a week with a cage of chickens to set the example of thrift, physical exercise, and to "pay forward" their contribution to our Green Planet and our homeland.[]
Old 04-10-2013, 08:54 PM
rrragmanliam
My Feedback: (1)

ORIGINAL: uncljoe

Reagan - 484 vacation days in 8 years.
GHW Bush - 543 vacation days in 4 years.
Clinton - 192 vacation days in 8 years.
GW Bush - 879 vacation days in 8 years.
Obama - 128 vacation days to date.
I find these statistics highly suspect. Where'd you get you data bud, from the Mother Jones websight?

rrragmanliam
Old 04-10-2013, 09:02 PM
jessiej

I always find comments opposing the U.S. acting as the "World's Policeman" interesting. As we all know, nature abhors a vacuum. what nation is capable of performing the "policeman"role? Which nation will assume such a role and what will that mean for the U.S. ?

Jess
Old 04-10-2013, 09:33 PM
bogeyp38
My Feedback: (12)

JUST A REMINDER...WE DONT HAVE A SPACE PROGRAM NOW EITHER....ALL THOSE OUT OF WORK TOO...SO NEXT TIME SOMEONE ASKS IF YOU ARE BETTER OFF NOW THAN SIX YEARS AGO I GOTTA TELL EM... "NO" BUT OBAMO WILL RETIRE IN FINE SHAPE...[:@] NANCY PELOSI WILL BE JUST FINE TOO...WTHeck
Old 04-11-2013, 02:46 AM
CastorTroy2150
My Feedback: (10)

I work on Naval weapons systems for BAE(British Aerospace Engineering), and the sequester has hit the private sector in my area HARD. There are many naval shipyards here and most low level shipyard workers are hurting. Funny, everyone blames Bsuh(I know he was a bad president), but praises Clinton for the economic climate and surplus while he was president. They ALWAYS forget that Clinton had a Republican controlled house, and Bush had a Democratic controlled house. The president doesnt do everything, people forget that when its thier side in the wrong. Political parties will ruin this country. Obama made just as many promises as any other president, that he simply is not delivering. Obama not delivering and congress not working together is destroying our country, even faster because the economy was already fragile when this administration took point. Favorite thing, Michelle Obama....hunny, your the First Lady, the world keeps spinning without you, your not important so quit pretending as if you are.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:18 AM
airega1
My Feedback: (204)

ORIGINAL: do335a

Speaking as a non-American, I can say that I sympathize with you guys.

I agree that it's not a good move to suspend the Blue Angels airshow demos. It's well known throughout the world that many more dollars every day aree piXXed away than what it takes to run the Blues and with essentially no benefit to your nation. It may help some poitical hack regain office. But that's about all the piXXing gets you.

I also find it very disgusting when I see how much your country contributes to the world as a whole in terms of research, fighting pestilence and disease, modern discovery and so forth, never mind foreign aid and what do you get for it? Nada. Sorry -wrong - you get some axxholes who can't wait to say that you are all evil incarnate and can't wait to kill you, blow you up, nuke the place or otherwise destroy it and everyone there. What a bunch of morons.

It's also interesting to see how many foreign whiners there are now since they won't be getting the handouts to which they've become accustomed while vilifying you at the same time. To them I say, FXXK 'EM! They are now getting what they deserve. No gratitude for what they ever got. Just criticism for you guys. To hell with them all.

You are also almost correct when you say that you don't see anywhere else that people want to go. There is another place. I live there. It's callled Canada - a great sucker country. As soon as all the illegal fleabags land here, they get a government cheque courtesy our taxpaying citizens to provide them for free with every imaginable desire they wish. Immigaration laws need not be followed. You just show up offshore in a rusting hulk of a boat unnannounced and the lefties here can't wait to drag you ashore and give you everything they can think of for free. Prevent these freeloadsers from landing or pack them up and ship them off when they do arrive? Not a chance. We get all sorts of phonies who show up on airplanes with no documentation on arrival, yet they had it on departure. Why can't we ship them back too? No docs, no landing. End of story. No way. No matter where they come from, they are called refugees, even when bogus. We have fake citizens as well. They are essntially tourist citizens of convenience. with of all the stupid things imaginable, dual citizenship. How can you have allegiance to more than one country at the same time? Well, that's another issue. They come from places such as the middle east and Asia. When things get hot at home - which by the way is not Canada - they whine and complain if the Canadian government does not immediately come to their beck and call to puill them out of the hot zone. Of course, they gripe about the economy class return flights to Canada as well. Then, as soon as the heat is off back, home, back they go. We suckers foot the bill thanks to the lefties who have put thses systems into place.

So you see, it ain't great in either the USA or Canada. Nice to see a bunch of freeloaders geting cut off. Wish that they were the only ones getting cut now though. I feel your pain.
Thank you fellow Canadian, I'm glad we share the same thoughts and ground.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:19 AM
basimpsn
My Feedback: (5)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Well after seeing... Obummer or Communist-in-Chief let's see what I can get away with Hmmm..

Let's see if we can get the MODERATOR in here BUSCH SUCKS, RAYGUN SUCKS, BAMA THE BEST THIS COUNTRY WILL EVER SEE... Counting down from 10..9

P.S I'm talking about the name of my jet.

Old 04-11-2013, 05:13 AM
Bird of Paradise
My Feedback: (4)

You might want to check into the cost overruns for the YF-35 program. I'm not argueing against a strong national defense; however, no one is apprently minding the store as the program is at least $1.2 B and counting over budget. This is not the typical fighter development program that we know. There are congressional critics but Lockheed Martin has built a "force field" around the program by having jobs in over 40 states!! No congressial representative wants to cut jobs in his/her district or state. See story [link]http://www.bizjournals.com/washington/blog/fedbiz_daily/2013/03/f-35-racked-up-12-billion-in-cost.html[/link] Do a google search for "YF-35 cost overruns" for more info.

We'll make up for cost overruns by buying in bulk!!

Old 04-11-2013, 05:30 AM
warbird_1
My Feedback: (61)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bird of Paradise

You might want to check into the cost overruns for the YF-35 program. I'm not argueing against a strong national defense; however, no one is apprently minding the store as the program is at least $1.2 B and counting over budget. This is not the typical fighter development program that we know. There are congressional critics but Lockheed Martin has built a ''force field'' around the program by having jobs in over 40 states!! No congressial representative wants to cut jobs in his/her district or state. See story [link]http://www.bizjournals.com/washington/blog/fedbiz_daily/2013/03/f-35-racked-up-12-billion-in-cost.html[/link] Do a google search for ''YF-35 cost overruns'' for more info.

We'll make up for cost overruns by buying in bulk!!

it's a much bigger picture than just one cost overrun project. we are talking about a dismantling of a free republic. Spitting on the Constitution , taking away protected rights, invasion of privacy and the list goes on.. the only way he got reelected was through minorities that voted race vs. the good of our country. some may not like that ,but you can't deny the truth. If he doesn't get removed soon, he will secede bringing this country to it's knees
Old 04-11-2013, 05:58 AM
Mike06659

Don't forget about the protective media that surrounds this administration. They have portrayed a recovery which is not true by any standard. This recession/depression is killing us but the media will speak nothing of the sort. Can you imagine a Republican in office with the current state of the country. Impeachment would be demanded. I think it is time for Impeachment to be called for on this president. Mike
Old 04-11-2013, 06:37 AM
Kwigen

$4,000,000,000,000.00

Projected BUDGET for next year. 40% plus of that amount is either borrowed, or made up out of thin air. Air so thin, that no Demo Team can fly in it.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:13 AM
Jetfan20
My Feedback: (21)

Once again politics..the election is over! What I do know is unemployment is at an all time low, the value of my home is rising, people are spending and getting back to work, which is more important than an airshow. My opinion the Blue Angels will be fine with the remainder of the year off. Damned if you do, damned if you don't!! But, It's president Obama's fault, for your situation.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:22 AM
jonkoppisch
My Feedback: (162)

one n law was just demoted due to the sequester while another was let go for the same reason. You could say that the Blue Angels were laid off or demoted as well .
Old 04-11-2013, 07:26 AM
VF84sluggo
My Feedback: (55)

Just want to say one additional thing............ THE UNITED STATES of AMERICA is a GREAT country. we who LIVE and I do mean LIVE in the US ,where else in the world could make such comment about our commander in chief ,no where else in this small planet could get away with it.
Not true.

Yakov Smirnoff said back in the 80's that Americans think they have it so good, that they can go into Reagan's office and tell him they don't like the way he's running the country. He said that is no big deal, in Soviet Russia he can do that too: he can go into Gorbachev's office and tell him that he doesn't like the way Reagan is running his country.

Sluggo
Old 04-11-2013, 07:51 AM
uncljoe
My Feedback: (8)

ORIGINAL: VF84sluggo

Not true.

Yakov Smirnoff said back in the 80's that Americans think they have it so good, that they can go into Reagan's office and tell him they don't like the way he's running the country. He said that is no big deal, in Soviet Russia he can do that too: he can go into Gorbachev's office and tell him that he doesn't like the way Reagan is running his country.

Sluggo
That's true ........ What ever happen to him
rragmanlian
My info for the presidents vacation days(who we know doesn't take any just has a different view out the window) were posted previously by Doug

Anyway I don't care who is driving this ship WE ARE IN A FINANCIAL TROUBLE . so tighten your belts .If one wants to see the BLUES or T Birds go to you tube.....

Old 04-11-2013, 08:08 AM
RickBoyer
My Feedback: (37)

Unemployment is at an all time low????? What country are you specifically referring too??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ieSEpB283A

Rick Boyer

Top Gun 2004 to 2012
Pitts Special S-1S (#1)
Ryan STA
Pitts Special S-1S (#2)
Old 04-11-2013, 08:32 AM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts

Old 04-11-2013, 08:41 AM
tommy s
My Feedback: (55)

The Blue Angels are broke but Obama can spend 14 million on his vacations and give 200 million to some lame ass country called Myanamar that most people have never heard of and billions to rebels in Syria who we don't even know who they are...etc...etc...yea boy we've got a real leader in the White House !!!
Old 04-11-2013, 08:42 AM
rcjetsaok
My Feedback: (7)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

If you guy's want to see a very good description of what is going on, I suggest you watch this video. Rent it, buy it, steal it, watch it online... It is an eye opener... Form your own opinion. It's not politically motivated. It just explains the reason why thing are the way they are. Take it or leave it, but watch it !!

http://100thmonkeyfilms.com/endoftheroad/

Danno

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.