Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Keeping FEJ Honest

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Keeping FEJ Honest

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 12:47 PM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Keeping FEJ Honest

ORIGINAL: Falcon 64

Haven`t been in here for some time, and found this thread.
FEJ webpages are closed, does someone know what`s happening?
I wonder because I got just the 4,6 scale F-16 airframe, almost nothing with it.
Can`t possibly get it in the air without the missing parts, where all the servomecanics are the most important ones.
But cockpit interior, dragchute, lighting unit etc etc also are on the long list.
[&o]

Falcon,

You don't need anything else. Just static balance the stabs on the pivot and you're good-to-go. You don't need to know or do anything else. I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere...
Old 07-10-2013, 02:49 AM
Falcon 64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I`m sure you read it that way, and got just that ;-)
Old 07-10-2013, 04:45 AM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Wondering if after all that was said the Fly Eagle tent will get any traffic at KY Jets.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:37 AM
Area51.5

Well from what I was told lewis is really working the praise on them. I was talking to fender and the zagzoo guy had wrong stabs and the no hardware, wrong tanks and no clear coat on the nose section and they still treated him like there was nothing wrong with it. The worst part is the the bulkheads the rudder and elevator bolt to are honeycomb. He asked for a refund at my jets but only got a new jet out of the deal. Funny part is the new jet will not have any of the decals on it because the guy doesn't trust them to do the job right. James is either a complete tard or just doesn't care, the only reason he got the new jet was James neighbor who does there building said it was all bad.
Old 07-10-2013, 07:57 AM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: Area51.5

Well from what I was told lewis is really working the praise on them. I was talking to fender and the zagzoo guy had wrong stabs and the no hardware, wrong tanks and no clear coat on the nose section and they still treated him like there was nothing wrong with it. The worst part is the the bulkheads the rudder and elevator bolt to are honeycomb. He asked for a refund at my jets but only got a new jet out of the deal. Funny part is the new jet will not have any of the decals on it because the guy doesn't trust them to do the job right. James is either a complete tard or just doesn't care, the only reason he got the new jet was James neighbor who does there building said it was all bad.
Looks like it pays to keep quiet about FEJ's poor quality and even poorer customer service. Those that speak out to help the jet community at large get screwed. I have a lot of PMs from people who publically support FEJ, but behind the scenes are upset because they are missing parts or received a poor quality product. Stand up for yourselves!
Old 07-10-2013, 08:30 AM
Zagzoo
My Feedback: (28)

ORIGINAL: Area51.5

Ok before the bashing and this gets blown out of the water and the lynch mob gets started..

1). I have had NO, NONE, problems with the customer service from FLY Eagle Jets, over the past weeks I have been in constant contact with either James and Lowell to get the few issues resolved. I publicly thank them for taking time to correct theses issues correctly and quickly. When I was short on bolts, hardware, or an item they would have the parts to me in a reasonable amount of time. I just took a photo what was needed, sent to Lowell and James and the items were sent out me.

2). It was my own choice not to have the decals put on the plane (IT is not the case of I don't trust them), from the start of this project I was planning on using pro-mark. Due to short on money from buying everything else for the F15 I decided to let them put them on. Now.. since of current situation, I decided and have the $$$ to order the decals from pro-mark.

James is either a complete tard or just doesn't care, the only reason he got the new jet was James neighbor who does there building said it was all bad .

3). Since none of you were standing by my trailer at Kentucky with James, Ken, Niv (Sp?) and me. You don't know what was discussed or what went on. I appericated James and Ken taking the time to make sure everything was corrected.

Frank

Old 07-10-2013, 08:51 AM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Frank, glad you came to a satisfactory resolution even though myself and many others have been screwed by them. Must feel good to sit on the other side of the table.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:16 PM
Falcon 64

Sorry to see this feeds sarcasm ( I`m guilty too), some never mind though, having the back backed..
I "allways enjoy it" (never), but lost a bet in days on the reply

I don`t think I`ll ever get a proper reply on Johnny`s ASAP! reply three weeks ago. Despite my "kneefalls" and beggings.

I have tried!, both supported them and defended. Not in the belief of having any better goodwill, but in the belief on the product they make.
Because MY big F-16 is REALLY a state of the art, really.. It`s perfect in any way.!
But now I have to give up in my belief I will ever have what I was promised and paid for..

Cind of sad for me since this was a dream come true since early childhood.
Now I must look for a alternative on the "servo to surface", alternatives all over..
But cind of stuck since I have no ideas on how it was ment to be.. No plans, no feedback without stuff I don`t have. Just trows on surfaces....
But I`ll get there, I know I will.

Drough-chute can be bought, but I have made my own before. And can make it again, bigger.
Cockpit, I`ll make my own here as well. And have done it before too.

Valves & stuff, Todd is the guy. He can supply me "whatever is lost", in my "pro extra work done model" half way delivered.

But I do, in every fellow modeler that has a loss, it makes me feel really bad..
No matter the size or cost, every modeler has it`s same thought an expectations and dreams and level behind it,
the guy behind that thought, took it from his mind.

I expect no help or feedback from now on from FEJ, I lost my faith a while ago.... Someone mentioned the mirror..

The other someone really should start a new thread, "I have a FEJ order paid, and I got".

Mine was said 7 - 9 weeks delivery. Ordered in October -12, airframe received late May-13.
Parts missing was promised sent next week. This was May, now I AM in mid July.

I will surely make a COMPLETE MOULD OF EVERYTHING, everything! And I know how to.
For my own use, to preserve it, to be it WHAT I PAYED FOR, that FEJ never gave me. As a compensation.
The whole thing sets me back of the interest in modeling, a fact!. And I have 16 sailplanes, 2,5 jets.
But FEJ drains me.

You guys in FEJ.., in my 49 living years, I have not heard! of such a thing...

Never never again...and if you ever wonder why things went that bad, mirror on tha wall!.
Pride is a pitty...

Too bad..

Old 07-10-2013, 03:22 PM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

You've been FEJed.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Falcon 64

I`ve been fu..., used. And aware of it..

And want to warn fellows.