Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Keeping FEJ Honest

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Keeping FEJ Honest

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2013, 08:26 AM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Keeping FEJ Honest

We deeply feel sorry about the F14 wend down in California. We have put the jet model safety on top priority in these years and have spared effort to study advanced technology. We do feel very sorry for the F14 crash, which currently posed danger and threat to our factory. As to such side effects, our factory will never and ever accept anyone who gained personal benefits by means of threat. We sincerely accept all the suggestions and advices from you and would like to show our willingness to assist the clients who need our help. The case is under examine and inspection, will help the client to find the answer and re-build one.

I am publically calling FEJ out about a statement they continue to display on their web site.

FEJ, you still have these words on your web site. Since you have not followed through on your word, take it down. You can also remove my photo from your site. This is the 5th time I've asked.

Old 05-26-2013, 09:13 AM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Default RE: Keeping FEJ Honest

Good luck on that!
Old 05-26-2013, 09:19 AM
highhorse
My Feedback: (2)

Received 93 Likes on 49 Posts

Personally, I'd hoped that when none other than Ali mentioned FEJ in a positive light that they had turned the corner and begun producing something other than crap. Sadly, that just doesn't appear to be the case.

Kudos to those who are fighting the good fight to bring sloppy design and workmanship to everyone's attention. It's THAT effort which will save our hobby.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:35 AM
Ali
My Feedback: (5)

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

I was wondering how long it would be before I get bought into this sad sad state of affairs. I have two FEJ planes that are still flying today, and will continue to do so. True. Neither of them have done hundreds of flights. The F16 probably 20-30 tops and the hawk double that. Both planes mark a massive improvement on FEJ models that I have seen in the past. Thus my desire to own and operate them. Just in the interest of clarity... The F-16 was a sample model that FEJ provided to me to assist with flight testing and development, and the hawk is a model that I purchased myself. Neither model is perfect, but I have yet to own a model.. especially any of the Chinese produced artf's from any manufacturer that is.
Regards Al
Old 05-26-2013, 09:47 AM
dubd

Ali, I, like many others have great admiration for you. If you continue to represent FEJ, I hope that you can influence their custoner service for the better. As it stands, in the last month FEJ's reputation has gone from poorly designed planes, to complete disregard for customers. I think the sad state of affairs stems from that.
Old 05-26-2013, 09:55 AM
Ali
My Feedback: (5)

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Hey D.
Thankyou. I would like to think I can, but am really not sure. This last month has seen so many changes, and none of them for the better I am afraid. I am here to help, but they need to speak to me and ask. I agree that the entire affair has been a really sad one to see, especially for me as an outsider who for many years have watched the company and waited and waited before I saw an improvement before I came onboard. As I have said before. The Hawk I have from them ( Which is HC construction ) is up there with some of my best far eastern ARTF's that I have owned, but I know this does not make it all better.
Regards Al
Old 05-26-2013, 10:37 AM
smaze17
My Feedback: (60)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The really sad part of this deal, other than the apparent design and manufacturing flaws, is the factories total lack of customer service/support. It seems to me that if they would at least consider listening to the very people who actually buy and support their products they would be in a much better position. Their defiance will be their downfall.

S
Old 05-26-2013, 10:39 AM
AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: smaze17

The really sad thing is mainly from their lack of customer service. It seems to me that if they would at least consider listening to the very people who actually buy and support their products they would be in a much better position. Their defiance will be their downfall.

S
Defiance and now you can ad threats.
Old 05-26-2013, 10:48 AM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

I for one think that FEJ could turn into a very profitable company ( not as FEJ though, the name needs to be buried). They have the tools, the tecnology, the infrastructure, rapid prototyping capacity, and finishing skills. They lack airframe design knowledge.

I hope as the company loses business, someone that cares will buy it at pennies on the dollar and hire someone to design their airframe structures, and at the same time redesign/repair what is out there.

But one thing I'm 200% sure, whoever runs that company right now needs to become a sad memory pronto.

David
Old 05-26-2013, 11:35 AM
smaze17
My Feedback: (60)

ORIGINAL: FalconWings

I for one think that FEJ could turn into a very profitable company ( not as FEJ though, the name needs to be buried). They have the tools, the tecnology, the infrastructure, rapid prototyping capacity, and finishing skills. They lack airframe design knowledge.

I hope as the company loses business, someone that cares will buy it at pennies on the dollar and hire someone to design their airframe structures, and at the same time redesign/repair what is out there.

But one thing I'm 200% sure, whoever runs that company right now needs to become a sad memory pronto.

David
Plus one

S
Old 05-26-2013, 11:37 AM
NZjet

Get Ali to purchase the company, problems nearly solved
Old 05-26-2013, 11:39 AM
dubd

Until FEJ starts to be honest, I will continue using the Shame on You avatar.
Attached Images  
Old 05-27-2013, 03:24 AM
Airplanes400
My Feedback: (349)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: NZjet

Based on what I see, Ali would have to clean house (replace everyone who are there now) to make things right.
Old 05-27-2013, 06:41 AM
bevar
My Feedback: (27)

Fly Eagle Jet,

I was contacted by the owner this evening and he was pleased to see you are offering to send him the bulkheads ETC. that were not included with the servo trays with the first shipment to him.

You have all of his contact information (address, phone number, name ETC) so please send him the items at your earliest convenience.

Please also reply here with a confirmation that you are working with the owner and community at large to assist in resolving this issue. It will show your true intent of trying to make your products better and that you support what you build.

Thank you,

Beave

quote:

ORIGINAL: FLY EAGLE JET

The F18 was shipped with directly drive on his model. If you want to change it to be mechanism system , you will need to change complete bulkhead former design. We do not recommend customer to change himself.
Now, if you need complete Stuff to repair and change, we can send stuffs to you by emailing us.
Thanks

Old 05-27-2013, 07:11 AM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

Personally, for me it would put the final nail in the coffin (well, more truthfully the last shovel of dirt on the grave, the coffin is fully nailed) with FEJ's if Ali said something and they finally listened.

No disrespect to Ali at all, but why should his input regarding problems be any more important or valid than any other customer who has found problems or lost airplanes due to design problems? Ali is a good guy, but surely some of the people that have already posted in these threads are better versed to comment on structures and aerodynamics (again, no offense to Ali, but as far as I know he doesn't wear every single hat in the aviation and engineering industry)

For a company to walk all over customers and basically tell them to f^(# off but then say "oh, Ali told us, we should............" I'm sorry, I want a company that when I buy from them, treats me exactly the same as anyone else. Ali is a very well known jet modeler, but I don't think in this instance that his opinion is anymore valid than anyone else's.

The only thing I could almost bet on, is that EVEN IF FEJ were to promise to turn things around, and did a better job for a few months, maybe a couple of years, it's only a matter of time before the same issues happen. Remember, they did turn it around for a while, they did listen a little bit, and it was short lived. Some decent airplanes seemed to come out of that time, but then back to the crap.

Keeping FEJ honest, that's the impossible task of the century if you ask me.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:02 AM
AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: LGM Graphix

Personally, for me it would put the final nail in the coffin (well, more truthfully the last shovel of dirt on the grave, the coffin is fully nailed) with FEJ's if Ali said something and they finally listened.

No disrespect to Ali at all, but why should his input regarding problems be any more important or valid than any other customer who has found problems or lost airplanes due to design problems? Ali is a good guy, but surely some of the people that have already posted in these threads are better versed to comment on structures and aerodynamics (again, no offense to Ali, but as far as I know he doesn't wear every single hat in the aviation and engineering industry)

For a company to walk all over customers and basically tell them to f^(# off but then say ''oh, Ali told us, we should............'' I'm sorry, I want a company that when I buy from them, treats me exactly the same as anyone else. Ali is a very well known jet modeler, but I don't think in this instance that his opinion is anymore valid than anyone else's.

The only thing I could almost bet on, is that EVEN IF FEJ were to promise to turn things around, and did a better job for a few months, maybe a couple of years, it's only a matter of time before the same issues happen. Remember, they did turn it around for a while, they did listen a little bit, and it was short lived. Some decent airplanes seemed to come out of that time, but then back to the crap.

Keeping FEJ honest, that's the impossible task of the century if you ask me.
+1, no offense meant to Ali but the bottom line of what you state is true.
Old 05-27-2013, 08:18 AM
bevar

Jeremy and Andy,

It is simply their culture. A good friend of mine used to fly cargo MD-11s in and out of China. He said that they believe that "getting one over on the Yankee" is their primary focus of national pride.

I am sure not all are like that...just look look at Anton, a gentleman who understand it's a two way business model and treats his customers well because of it.

Beave

Old 05-27-2013, 08:19 AM
AndyAndrews

The famous philosopher and jet sage (we sometimes refer to him as "The Jet Whisperer") made some humorous comments the other day about FEJ's potential demise:

"** should pull out his checkbook and buy FEJ, charter a Concord and bring all of his best jet buddies to China so they could all watch him burn the plant to the ground in person".

upon hearing these humorous musings, a follower said that he would like to bring a pack of hot dogs and have a weenie roast while it burned down. Oh the levity!

Now obviously all of the slave laborers would be evacuated..
Old 05-27-2013, 08:20 AM
PhilYabelli
Banned

ORIGINAL: NZjet

FEJis profitable, owned by a wealthy man, and not for sale.

Old 05-27-2013, 08:28 AM
bevar

[8D]
Old 05-27-2013, 08:36 AM
AndyAndrews

Old 05-27-2013, 08:41 AM
KingTech Ltd

Here's our effort,

After messages "delivered" from FEJ and discussions within KingTech, we have decided to cease supply to FEJ to also prevent grey market engines from FEJ.  Any engine sold, offered, discussed by FEJ and from it's dealers (Authorized KT Dealers not applied) we suggest you to contact Barry at KingTech Int'l for its registration and warranty validity.

Best Regards,
Barry Hou, KT Int'l in accordance to
Hsiao, Mu-Liang (CEO)
Chuang, Wen-Fu (Chief Executive and Engineer)
KingTech Ltd., Taiwan
Old 05-27-2013, 08:52 AM
PhilYabelli
Banned

ORIGINAL: KingTech Ltd

Here's our effort,

After messages "delivered" from FEJ and discussions within KingTech, we have decided to cease supply to FEJ to also prevent grey market engines from FEJ. Any engine sold, offered, discussed by FEJ and from it's dealers (Authorized KT Dealers not applied) we suggest you to contact Barry at KingTech Int'l for its registration and warranty validity.

Best Regards,
Hsiao, Mu-Liang (CEO)
KingTech Ltd., Taiwan
Are you sure you were actually talking to FEJ?At least one person here claiming to be from FEJdoes not really seem to be.

Old 05-27-2013, 08:53 AM
AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: PhilYabelli

Here's our effort,

After messages ''delivered'' from FEJ and discussions within KingTech, we have decided to cease supply to FEJ to also prevent grey market engines from FEJ. Any engine sold, offered, discussed by FEJ and from it's dealers (Authorized KT Dealers not applied) we suggest you to contact Barry at KingTech Int'l for its registration and warranty validity.

Best Regards,
Hsiao, Mu-Liang (CEO)
KingTech Ltd., Taiwan
Are you sure you were actually talking to FEJ? At least one person here claiming to be from FEJ does not really seem to be.

Phil, I would think that since they are the ones who hold the contract they would know who to talk to lol..
Old 05-27-2013, 09:05 AM
PhilYabelli
Banned

ORIGINAL: AndyAndrews

ORIGINAL: PhilYabelli

Here's our effort,

After messages ''delivered'' from FEJ and discussions within KingTech, we have decided to cease supply to FEJ to also prevent grey market engines from FEJ. Any engine sold, offered, discussed by FEJ and from it's dealers (Authorized KT Dealers not applied) we suggest you to contact Barry at KingTech Int'l for its registration and warranty validity.

Best Regards,
Hsiao, Mu-Liang (CEO)
KingTech Ltd., Taiwan
Are you sure you were actually talking to FEJ?At least one person here claiming to be from FEJdoes not really seem to be.

Phil, I would think that since they are the ones who hold the contract they would know who to talk to lol..
Maybe, but you your self seem to have been fooled by someone pretending to be the owner of FEJ responding here, so who knows?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.