Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Kentucky FEJ big Hawk Crash Video

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Kentucky FEJ big Hawk Crash Video

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2013, 07:25 AM
tsymonds

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Kentucky FEJ big Hawk Crash Video

ORIGINAL: Fenderbea�

I guess I should pay better attention when sending things from my phone, but it seems you guys will never change. Its pointless to post anything here you guys have it all figured out and know everything right?
While we may not have everything figured out, it's pretty evident that at least we've figured out how to bring a jet to a jet meet and not just a camera. Second of all the jets we did bring went home with the tails still attached. It's pretty self evident who has things figured out.
Old 07-15-2013, 07:39 AM
DocYates
My Feedback: (102)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

How can a company in China who is evidently immune from legal prosecution be able to "sue" someone for libel or slander in this country? That somehow does not seem justifiable does it? I doubt even Jackie Childs will take this case...
Old 07-15-2013, 07:46 AM
fifou313

I know a good lawer for FEJ if they need it....

[link=http://www.bettercallsaul.com/]Saul Goodman[/link]
Regards
Old 07-15-2013, 08:07 AM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts

I would haveflown my f-15but I have been waiting over 4 months for somthing from a well respected "American" company, would you like to start bashing them now? You guys try and play the whole "we want to learn and make it better for the safety of the RC Jet community" but the simple truth issome people live to do nothing but start these threads and post comments just to start things and be negative. Say what you like about me not flying I could care less, I don't attend these events to fly, thats only about 5% of why I do this hobby anyway. I would much rather hangout with my friends and meet new people and watch things fly I don't own myself...
ORIGINAL: tsymonds

I guess I should pay better attention when sending things from my phone, but it seems you guys will never change. Its pointless to post anything here you guys have it all figured out and know everything right?
While we may not have everything figured out, it's pretty evident that at least we've figured out how to bring a jet to a jet meet and not just a camera. Second of all the jets we did bring went home with the tails still attached. It's pretty self evident who has things figured out.
Old 07-15-2013, 10:55 AM
JohnMac

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

ORIGINAL: RCJetBazz

ORIGINAL: GhostRider 1

I'm sure RC Ken will post pictures shortly and maybe the video??? He was quick to post pictures of the crashed Mibo A-10 that had a single engine take off and crash, He posted pictures of the Tacano the had a turbine fire, so I'm sure he will post his pictues of the FEJ Hawk as it is the right thing to do!!
Not only it'd be the rigth thing to do, it is important to show evidence of failure to help FEJ, their customers and the community.

They still have customers[X(]
Old 07-15-2013, 11:04 AM
Wap4life
My Feedback: (3)

[quote]ORIGINAL: Fenderbea�

I would haveflown my f-15but I have been waiting over 4 months for somthing from a well respected "American" company, would you like to start bashing them now? You guys try and play the whole "we want to learn and make it better for the safety of the RC Jet community" but the simple truth issome people live to do nothing but start these threads and post comments just to start things and be negative. Say what you like about me not flying I could care less, I don't attend these events to fly, thats only about 5% of why I do this hobby anyway. I would much rather hangout with my friends and meet new people and watch things fly I don't own myself...

+1 Fender- You and I both know that these guys don't care about safety nor the jet community. They only bash one company and they let other companies get a pass. They only care about safety when it comes to FEJ not to the other companies or pilots. Thats why ultimately they are hurting the jet community as a whole far worse then any company and the sad part is they don't even know it.
Old 07-15-2013, 11:10 AM
gjhinshaw
My Feedback: (303)

WHY ARE YOU HERE???? YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A TURBINE WAIVER!!! GET LOST TROLL!!!
ORIGINAL: Airplanes400

ORIGINAL: smchale

Almost 200 pilots, proably three times as many amazing airplanes, and hundreds of impressive flights over a week, and you want to see a crash?? []. You are in the wrong hobby.
Yes, we want to see the crash and find out what caused it.

Ever think of telling the NTSB that there are thousands of non-eventful commercial airline flights every day, so why should they focus on the 777 flight that crashed the other day? They are watching every recorded video of that crash. Is that a problem?
Old 07-15-2013, 11:14 AM
tsymonds

There's a word that describes you perfectly. Spectator. There's nothing wrong with that but your "expertise" is tough to listen to when, by your own actions and admission, that's what you are. Please getback to us when you startbringing jets to jet meets and gain some real world experience. Now withthat said if I had a camera question you would certainly be the first guy I'd call. Look foward to flying with you at future jet meets.
Old 07-15-2013, 02:08 PM
willig10

Got an unrelated question but kinda related. Does FEJ sponsor in any way RCU?
Old 07-15-2013, 02:42 PM
FenderBean

I put over a 100 flights on my f-16 and only 6 of those were at a jet event, so your saying that if you don't fly at jet events you dont have any expertise that can be positive or helpful to others? You know don't even answer that, im sitting here typing some comment to a stranger that only knows me from a forum and who may have met me at a jet event. Okay your right im wrong thank you, I will stop posting on this particular thread until I get more experience.

I would have flown my f-15 but I have been waiting over 4 months for somthing from a well respected ''American'' company, would you like to start bashing them now? You guys try and play the whole ''we want to learn and make it better for the safety of the RC Jet community'' but the simple truth is some people live to do nothing but start these threads and post comments just to start things and be negative. Say what you like about me not flying I could care less, I don't attend these events to fly, thats only about 5% of why I do this hobby anyway. I would much rather hangout with my friends and meet new people and watch things fly I don't own myself...

There's a word that describes you perfectly. Spectator. There's nothing wrong with that but your ''expertise'' is tough to listen to when, by your own actions and admission, that's what you are. Please get back to us when you start bringing jets to jet meets and gain some real world experience. Now with that said if I had a camera question you would certainly be the first guy I'd call. Look foward to flying with you at future jet meets.[img][/img]
Old 07-15-2013, 02:49 PM
marcpamjoce

I thought you were not posting anymore? You have your tantrum and leave and now you are back for more? What gives.

ORIGINAL: FenderBean

I put over a 100 flights on my f-16 and only 6 of those were at a jet event, so your saying that if you don't fly at jet events you dont have any expertise that can be positive or helpful to others? You know don't even answer that, im sitting here typing some comment to a stranger that only knows me from a forum and who may have met me at a jet event. Okay your right im wrong thank you, I will stop posting on this particular thread until I get more experience.

I would haveflown my f-15but I have been waiting over 4 months for somthing from a well respected ''American'' company, would you like to start bashing them now? You guys try and play the whole ''we want to learn and make it better for the safety of the RC Jet community'' but the simple truth issome people live to do nothing but start these threads and post comments just to start things and be negative. Say what you like about me not flying I could care less, I don't attend these events to fly, thats only about 5% of why I do this hobby anyway. I would much rather hangout with my friends and meet new people and watch things fly I don't own myself...

There's a word that describes you perfectly. Spectator. There's nothing wrong with that but your ''expertise'' is tough to listen to when, by your own actions and admission, that's what you are. Please getback to us when you startbringing jets to jet meets and gain some real world experience. Now withthat said if I had a camera question you would certainly be the first guy I'd call. Look foward to flying with you at future jet meets.[img][/img]
Old 07-15-2013, 02:51 PM
ianober
My Feedback: (12)

Still waitin on that video....................................[8D]
Old 07-15-2013, 03:34 PM
DiscoWings
My Feedback: (76)

Yeah someone post the damn video already, also pics leave the politics out. What the heck is the deal here? The video for the J-10 was posted last year and it was kentucy jets also.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:39 PM
Randy M.
My Feedback: (38)

So, if the flutter caused the rod to break at the hole that was drilled, where will it break if they use a steel rod. Beefing up the rod or the plate will not stop the flutter. But will transfer the forces of it to the next weakest link.
I went back to my stabs on my f18 and checked the pivot position. According the the specs listed in the ama documents they are wrong. Off by about 7%
Old 07-15-2013, 03:40 PM
willig10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnDoyft8E8U
Old 07-15-2013, 03:53 PM
gjhinshaw

LOL ROF!!! LOVE IT!!!! A+++++
Old 07-15-2013, 03:55 PM
willig10

Thought it was way past time for some levity. Been too serious here lately. Lighten up everyone.

Glenn Williams
Old 07-15-2013, 04:43 PM
BobbyMcGee

There's a word that describes you perfectly. Spectator. There's nothing wrong with that but your ''expertise'' is tough to listen to when, by your own actions and admission, that's what you are. Please getback to us when you startbringing jets to jet meets and gain some real world experience. Now withthat said if I had a camera question you would certainly be the first guy I'd call. Look foward to flying with you at future jet meets.
Fender, don't you realize that you are not an expert unless you agree with them and attend all the jet events. Also, their rules are subject to change at any time, and without notice.
Old 07-15-2013, 04:51 PM
BobbyMcGee

ORIGINAL: willig10

Thought it was way past time for some levity. Been too serious here lately. Lighten up everyone.

Glenn Williams
Great video! Someone put in a lot of work for that.But, OH !!! The graphic horror!!
Old 07-15-2013, 05:02 PM
DavidR
My Feedback: (1)

I would have flown my f-15 but I have been waiting over 4 months for somthing from a well respected ''American'' company, would you like to start bashing them now? You guys try and play the whole ''we want to learn and make it better for the safety of the RC Jet community'' but the simple truth is some people live to do nothing but start these threads and post comments just to start things and be negative. Say what you like about me not flying I could care less, I don't attend these events to fly, thats only about 5% of why I do this hobby anyway. I would much rather hangout with my friends and meet new people and watch things fly I don't own myself...

There's a word that describes you perfectly. Spectator. There's nothing wrong with that but your ''expertise'' is tough to listen to when, by your own actions and admission, that's what you are. Please get back to us when you start bringing jets to jet meets and gain some real world experience. Now with that said if I had a camera question you would certainly be the first guy I'd call. Look foward to flying with you at future jet meets.[img][/img]

WOW 100 whole flights! You are an expert.....

So who was stupid enough to buy the Hawk at Kentucky???

Old 07-15-2013, 05:19 PM
FenderBean

In 25+ years in this hobby I have never once claimed to be a expert, I was there watching and filmed it! I even looked over the stabs and the failure point so why is my opinion not allowed? All I did was post that there was another thread and what the they found after the crash so get off my back.

And really? your going to call Lewis stupid? Really guy?
Old 07-15-2013, 06:03 PM
David2004

How many more years will it take before you learn how to land?

David

In 25+ years in this hobby I have never once claimed to be a expert, I was there watching and filmed it! I even looked over the stabs and the failure point so why is my opinion not allowed? All I did was post that there was another thread and what the they found after the crash so get off my back.

Old 07-15-2013, 06:30 PM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: David2004

How many more years will it take before you learn how to land?

David

Wow. [&o]
Old 07-15-2013, 08:03 PM
David Searles
My Feedback: (49)

I'd like to make the suggestion that everyone look at the number of posts previously made before responding to some of these folks. This is the type of thread that will and already has attracted a number of trolls. Don't be sucked in, it's a waste of time!

Example: tsymonds = 6 posts.
David2004 = 26 posts

Really?

David S
Old 07-15-2013, 08:07 PM
gjhinshaw

YES, He is calling Lewis out on this as he knows who got it!!  I am sorry but we do NOT need people like davidr in this hobby!! BAD NEWS WHERE HE GOES!!  He more than likely doesn't have a turbine wavier!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.