Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Outstanding Service From ElectroDynamics

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Outstanding Service From ElectroDynamics

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Viper1GJ
My Feedback: (20)

Received 330 Likes on 217 Posts
Default Outstanding Service From ElectroDynamics

I have been a very satisfied user of products from ElectroDynamics for several years and most recently have been using their ED Nano A123 batteries for flight and ECU packs. Yesterday I went out to ready a jet for a local area Warbird meet next week that had not been flown in three years. I discovered that I had removed the batteries for use in another aircraft and now I needed new flight pack batteries ASAP.

I called ElectroDynamics and spoke to Kathy who took my order for two packs with heavy duty Deans connectors. I said I needed the batteries by early next week and Kathy checked and found delivery would be Monday with regular ground rates which saved me a great deal of shipping money. The order was made and I was very happy.

Today I got voice message to call Kathy at ElectroDynamics. I returned the call to find out there was uncertainty about what connectors I had ordered. Since Kathy was unable reach me to confirm that the proper order had been sent already, she automatically shipped another set of batteries with standard connectors so that I would have at least one set of batteries that I needed in time to travel to the meet next week. All I needed to do was return the batteries I did not need which I will gladly do.

I am just an unknown small guy in the sport, no big name, no big fancy planes, just a regular guy. However, I was totally impressed and blown away with the customer service and concern that ElectorDynamics had for me. They on their own accord shipped another set of batteries just to make sure I had what I needed in time. That is rare in any business today.

I want to say Thank You ElectroDynamics, especially Thank You Kathy, for your time, effort, and outstanding customer service. Thank you, and you have a loyal customer for years to come.

Gary Jones
Saint George, SC