Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2014, 07:22 AM
wfield0455
My Feedback: (7)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow, I can't believe how badly Esprit just treated me.. This week I ordered a DS14 as they sent out sale flyer saying that there was 12% off of everything. I chose the DS14 which has always clearly indicated that it includes a $100 gift certificate. I entered the order, I entered the code and and the invoice emailed to me clearly indicated DS14 + $100 gift certificate and a price of $1051. When I received the package, they had crossed out the $100 gift certificate and none was included. I called to ask about this and when I informed them that I no longer wanted the transmitter since they had changed the value of my purchase by $100 without any notification. I was told that to provide the gift card would be giving me 2 discounts but the gift card has been there so long it doesn't appear to be anything extra anymore. If they had simply called me prior to shipping and said a mistake had been made and given me the chance to cancel the order without it costing me anything, that is one thing but rectifying THEIR mistake by telling me to return it at my expense is another thing altogether. I see no reason that I should have to pay $25 or more for return shipping + insurance when they basically CHANGED THE ORDER without any notification. I'll have to decide if I want to simply keep the transmitter and eat the $100 loss or return it and eat the loss of shipping. I hate to ***** about this stuff in public and the first thing I did was to call them on the phone to try to straighten this out but I feel it only fair to let other potential customers know what they can perhaps expect when dealing with Esprit.
Old 10-24-2014, 07:53 AM
Jeti USA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man are you serious, you GOT radio with $144.00 Cash Discount, Free Shipping, NO Sales Tax and because our guys made mistake you are venting publicly. If you hate doing it publicly why did you do it?

Just for information, once Jeti DS-14 US is sold there will be no more. This was version with pre-installed bunch of features and discounted compared to do all upgrades bought individually.

Zb/Jeti USA

Last edited by Jeti USA; 10-24-2014 at 08:10 AM.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:10 AM
wfield0455
My Feedback: (7)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Yes, I'm absolutely serious. Are you serious that you think it's Ok to change the value of an order by $100 without any notification and think the customer wouldn't care?

Yes, I got a $144 cash discount, instead of the $144 cash discount + the $100 gift card that was listed on the invoice / order confirmation emailed to me. I can also understand that you feel that would be getting 2 promotions and not wanting to do that. What bothered me was that when I entered my order it clearly showed DS14 with $100 gift certificate and it also applied the 12% discount and calculated the price correctly for that. If someone had simply picked up the phone, called me and said, "there was a mistake on your invoice and you will not be getting a $100 gift card, do you still want the transmitter?" we wouldn't be having this conversation. I most likely would have changed the order to the DS14 basic instead . Unfortunately, rather than calling me and sorting this out ahead of time, the gift card was simply crossed out on the packing list and the transmitter shipped to me. When I saw this I felt I received $100 less that what I had purchased so I was upset and I can't imagine that being so difficult for you to understand. While the person I talked to was nice enough and told me to return the transmitter for a full refund with no restocking fee if I was unhappy with the deal, I just had to pay $27 for shipping + insurance to return it. I was simply left feeling that Esprit made a mistake and then made it my problem and I didn't like that much.

As for why did I post this when I don't like posting such things? Well, I figure that if you feel it's perfectly OK to change the value of an order after it's been confirmed, without even discussing it with the customer then that is something that people should know about. If you don't like customers seeing these kinds of posts about Esprit, then it's best to not treat people in a way that makes them feel the need to make these kinds of posts.
Old 10-24-2014, 10:31 AM
Jeti USA

You are welcome to return the radio.

I will personally send you $27.00 for shipping from my personal PayPal account.
I know the level of pain is simply too much.

[email protected]

Zb/Esprit Model
Old 10-24-2014, 11:26 AM
Jeti USA

Default Something "Red & Black" is Coming!!!

Sneak Peak into our new upcoming Jeti USA "Limited Edition Christmas Surprise", watch out for our Press Release!!!
Only 20 numbered pieces will be released.

Zb/Jeti USA
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Det 1 (Color Corrected) Rounded Watermark.png
Views:	223
Size:	641.1 KB
ID:	2041937   Click image for larger version

Name:	Det 2 (Color Corrected) Rounded Watermark.png
Views:	199
Size:	561.8 KB
ID:	2041938  

Last edited by Jeti USA; 10-24-2014 at 11:37 AM.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:43 PM
LA jetguy

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeti USA
Sneak Peak into our new upcoming Jeti USA "Limited Edition Christmas Surprise", watch out for our Press Release!!!

Zb/Jeti USA
ZB... Please register me for one unit... Thank you

David
Old 10-27-2014, 08:08 AM
Jedei120

Zb/Jeti USA
Looks and sounds great but as for on time delivery from the Czech Republic to Espritmodel here in the USA I'm not holding my breath. You guys really need to revamp your press releases and arrival date announcement policies.
Old 11-03-2014, 08:31 AM
Jeti USA

Originally Posted by Jedei120
Looks and sounds great but as for on time delivery from the Czech Republic to Espritmodel here in the USA I'm not holding my breath. You guys really need to revamp your press releases and arrival date announcement policies.
Actually this is simpler, there is no certification involved. Red and Black cases are already getting finishes.

Zb/Jeti USA
Old 11-03-2014, 08:34 AM
Jeti USA

Futaba S,Bus & Jeti Duplex

Coming Soon to Esprit Model & Jeti USA: Emcotec DPSI 2018 Power & Signal Distribution Unit
Dual power supply which converts the M signals of five popular receiver systems to S.Bus and PWM signals. The system offers the possibility to connect up to 36 servo motors.

With the S.Bus system, several servo motors can be connected to the DPSI 2018 with just one single S.Bus cable. Consequently, there is only one cable that needs to be run through the fuselage to the tail and two additional cables to connect the wings.

The servos can be connected to the S.Bus cable at the very spot where they are needed using special S.Bus terminal blocks. Each servo motor can be addressed via its own unique identifier.

Programming:
The connected S.Bus servo motors can be programmed - e.g. using a laptop - directly via the receiver input of the DPSI 2018. Channel set-up, pulse width, rotation direction and delay between pulses etc. can be conveniently adjusted using the computer software.

With S.Bus terminal blocks that have a special PWM adapter, even conventional servo motors can be connected to an S.Bus cable. In this case the terminal blocks are adressed and programmed via an own unique identifier not the S.Bus servos.

Compatible Transmitter Systems:
At the moment, the new dual power supply DPSI 2018 can be used with five popular receiver systems:
•Futaba S.Bus / S.Bus 2
•Spektrum DSM2 / DSMX
•Multiplex M-Link
•Graupner/SJ HOTT
•Jeti duplex PPM / EX Bus
•JR sum signal

Telemetry Function:
The DPSI 2018 is compatible to the Jeti duplex 2,4EX telemetry. The connected receivers (RSat2) must be plugged to the DPSI 2018's COM ports with an adapter cable. So also telemetry transmission is redundant. All important parameters of the DPSI 2018 will be transmitted in real time to the Jeti transmitter (or to the JetiBox). In total 15 parameters giving information of the recent status of the receiver system will be transmitted. Among this are:
•Voltage of both connected receiver batteries
•Current per battery and total current of the dual power supply
•Recent output voltages of the three outputs "A", "B" and "C"
•Receiver quality of both receivers in percent
•Temperature of the DPSI 2018's heat sink
•Used capacity per battery and used capacity of both batteries in total
•Available remaining capacity from both receiver batteries

Receiver Signal Redundancy:

To achieve receiver redundancy, two receivers or up to four Spektrum satellite receivers can be connected. The DPSI 2018 automatically identifies and chooses the receiver with the best signal strength.

PWM adapter for standard servo motors
With the aid of PWM adapters, even standard servo motors can be used in the DPSI 2018's S.Bus system. The PWM adapters are available as S.Bus terminal blocks or as an assembled S.Bus lead.

S.Bus Accessories:
The DPSI 2018 can be used with any accessories that fit Robbe's PSS 2018. All S.Bus wing leads and adapter cables, S.Bus terminal blocks, PWM adapters etc. are fully compatible with the new dual power supply DPSI 2018.

Configuration and Rating:
The DPSI 2018 has four S.Bus outputs which are arranged in pairs. Each pair has its own voltage supply that can be set to 5.4V, 6.0V, 6.6V or 7.4V.
The dual power supply can handle 20 amps continuous current and - for a short period of time - up to 50 amps peak current. Besides the S.Bus outputs, the DPSI 2018 also features ten additional ports for standard servo motors.

Flight data memory
The DPSI 2018 has a built-in SD card slot. The most important flight data - e.g. current, voltage and battery capacity - can be recalled via the attachable LCD box or saved to the SD card.

Name:	Emcotec DPSI 2018 1.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	236.6 KB
ID:	2044535   Click image for larger version

Name:	Emcotec DPSI 2018 2.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	250.3 KB
ID:	2044536   Click image for larger version

Name:	A12120_03[1].jpg
Views:	162
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	2044537  

Last edited by Jeti USA; 11-03-2014 at 08:37 AM.
Old 11-05-2014, 09:07 AM
Jeti USA

Introducing "Limited Edition" Red Racer & Black Phoenix, Jeti Duplex 2.4GHz DS-16 Carbon Radio Systems!!!

Zb/Esprit Model

http://file.espritmodel.com/newsletter/2014111/

Old 11-06-2014, 02:58 PM
luv2flyrc
My Feedback: (6)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

They look really nice but, they're a lot of extra dough $ for some paint and graphics. Is there anything else different about them?
Old 11-07-2014, 12:26 AM
LA jetguy

Congratulations to Joe Grice.... Our newest Jeti USA Flight team member...

Welcome to the team Joe
Old 11-07-2014, 02:27 PM
mr_matt
My Feedback: (10)

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Futaba S,Bus & Jeti Duplex

Coming Soon to Esprit Model & Jeti USA: Emcotec DPSI 2018 Power & Signal Distribution Unit
Dual power supply which converts the M signals of five popular receiver systems to S.Bus and PWM signals. The system offers the possibility to connect up to 36 servo motors.

With the S.Bus system, several servo motors can be connected to the DPSI 2018 with just one single S.Bus cable. Consequently, there is only one cable that needs to be run through the fuselage to the tail and two additional cables to connect the wings.

The servos can be connected to the S.Bus cable at the very spot where they are needed using special S.Bus terminal blocks. Each servo motor can be addressed via its own unique identifier.

Programming:
The connected S.Bus servo motors can be programmed - e.g. using a laptop - directly via the receiver input of the DPSI 2018. Channel set-up, pulse width, rotation direction and delay between pulses etc. can be conveniently adjusted using the computer software.

With S.Bus terminal blocks that have a special PWM adapter, even conventional servo motors can be connected to an S.Bus cable. In this case the terminal blocks are adressed and programmed via an own unique identifier not the S.Bus servos.

Compatible Transmitter Systems:
At the moment, the new dual power supply DPSI 2018 can be used with five popular receiver systems:
•Futaba S.Bus / S.Bus 2
•Spektrum DSM2 / DSMX
•Multiplex M-Link
•Graupner/SJ HOTT
•Jeti duplex PPM / EX Bus
•JR sum signal

Telemetry Function:
The DPSI 2018 is compatible to the Jeti duplex 2,4EX telemetry. The connected receivers (RSat2) must be plugged to the DPSI 2018's COM ports with an adapter cable. So also telemetry transmission is redundant. All important parameters of the DPSI 2018 will be transmitted in real time to the Jeti transmitter (or to the JetiBox). In total 15 parameters giving information of the recent status of the receiver system will be transmitted. Among this are:
•Voltage of both connected receiver batteries
•Current per battery and total current of the dual power supply
•Recent output voltages of the three outputs "A", "B" and "C"
•Receiver quality of both receivers in percent
•Temperature of the DPSI 2018's heat sink
•Used capacity per battery and used capacity of both batteries in total
•Available remaining capacity from both receiver batteries

Receiver Signal Redundancy:

To achieve receiver redundancy, two receivers or up to four Spektrum satellite receivers can be connected. The DPSI 2018 automatically identifies and chooses the receiver with the best signal strength.

PWM adapter for standard servo motors
With the aid of PWM adapters, even standard servo motors can be used in the DPSI 2018's S.Bus system. The PWM adapters are available as S.Bus terminal blocks or as an assembled S.Bus lead.

S.Bus Accessories:
The DPSI 2018 can be used with any accessories that fit Robbe's PSS 2018. All S.Bus wing leads and adapter cables, S.Bus terminal blocks, PWM adapters etc. are fully compatible with the new dual power supply DPSI 2018.

Configuration and Rating:
The DPSI 2018 has four S.Bus outputs which are arranged in pairs. Each pair has its own voltage supply that can be set to 5.4V, 6.0V, 6.6V or 7.4V.
The dual power supply can handle 20 amps continuous current and - for a short period of time - up to 50 amps peak current. Besides the S.Bus outputs, the DPSI 2018 also features ten additional ports for standard servo motors.

Flight data memory
The DPSI 2018 has a built-in SD card slot. The most important flight data - e.g. current, voltage and battery capacity - can be recalled via the attachable LCD box or saved to the SD card.
Oh good I was looking to import a Robbe PSS2018. What is the price and availability of this unit? I know the shipping will be a lot less!!

Thanks
Old 11-12-2014, 08:52 AM
HarryC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

Question about the CB200, and Y lead 2 servos.
I have a jet with wing slats driven by 2 servos in each wing, at the moment those 2 servos in each wing are on Y leads. I would like to use a CB200 which has 15 outputs, and if I keep the slat servos on Y leads I will use all 15 outputs. But, the CB200 manual says this is forbidden due to its overload protection. Without Y leads I need 17 outputs so the CB can't be used. SInce the servos are not high power ones and their current draw will be modest, I would expect their combined current will be within the current drawn by a single high power servo, in which case the pair should not trigger the overload protection.

Will that work? Or is there more to it, might there be problems with the data signal like some Rx and some servos won't work together on Y leads?
I don't want to spend the money on a CB200 and then find it can't work the Y lead servos.
Old 11-12-2014, 09:20 AM
LA jetguy

Originally Posted by HarryC
Question about the CB200, and Y lead 2 servos.
I have a jet with wing slats driven by 2 servos in each wing, at the moment those 2 servos in each wing are on Y leads. I would like to use a CB200 which has 15 outputs, and if I keep the slat servos on Y leads I will use all 15 outputs. But, the CB200 manual says this is forbidden due to its overload protection. Without Y leads I need 17 outputs so the CB can't be used. SInce the servos are not high power ones and their current draw will be modest, I would expect their combined current will be within the current drawn by a single high power servo, in which case the pair should not trigger the overload protection.

Will that work? Or is there more to it, might there be problems with the data signal like some Rx and some servos won't work together on Y leads?
I don't want to spend the money on a CB200 and then find it can't work the Y lead servos.
Harry, as long as the two servos Y'd are not draining too much power you should be fine. Usually slat servos are small and as long as there is no binding it will be fine....The beauty of using a CB200 is that if in the event your servos were overloading all your other systems would work and only that pin would be isolated.

Enjoy your Jeti system...

David
Old 11-12-2014, 09:38 AM
HarryC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

Thanks David.
H
Old 11-13-2014, 03:52 AM
Mark Vandervelden

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

​I thought I would share my experiences with the new Powerbox Expander and its use with my Jeti DS16.

As I had a little credit with Dave at Motors and Rotors I decided to try the PB Expander SRS now its became available. I called and ask him to send me one down along with a PB Gemini II reg, Dave as usual was very quick and they both arrived next day less than 20 hours after my call.
The PB Expander unit is very light at 25g and at 55x40x14mm about the same size as our Jeti 10ch Rx, it has a Multiplex power in socket in the centre of its top edge and the whole unit is rated at 30amp peak. Along its sides there are 18 ports for servo leads, 1-12 down the right edge and 13-18 on the lower left edge, there are also 4 more ports at its upper left edge for USB in, 2x RX (Sats) in and one marked Misc (S Bus-EX-Bus). I must admit I prefer to see the sockets along its edge rather than on the face like the 10ch Jeti and CB200 it just looks a bit tidier to my eye when installed.
First thing to do was setup the Expander be enable it to be used with Jeti as by default its set to Futaba. This can only be done using a USB dongle and the Powerbox Terminal program installed on a computer, I happen to have a PB USB dongle but I'm told the Jeti and Multiplex ones will work . Unfortunately the PB Terminal did not recognise the Expander so a quick email to Richard and his team revealed that the "Terminal program" was not yet ready to use with the Expander but give him an hour or so and he will let me have an update. True to his word they emailed me a program file to update the Terminal , I installed as instructed and magicly a new tab opend up within the Terminal program and it was then just a case of choosing to use Jeti EX or UDI. PB have now updated there online "Terminal" program so you should not have the same hurdle to cross.

UDI or EX?
I chose to try EX first so both my Jeti Sats were set accordingly with servo timing at auto, 16chs and failsafe disabled using my explorer function in my TX, then they were bound in duel path mode. This setup gives me outputs for all 16ch and the remaining outputs 17-18 simply hold the servo at neutral. One big drawback came to light with using it in EX, that is there is no facility in the Expander for telemetry so you don't get any telemetry ports so because the EX port on the Sat is now used to connect to the Expander it now unavailable.

I then decidided to use UDI and see how that stands up, again I reset the Expander on my computer accordingly and reset my Sats to UDI. This setup also worked straight away and frees up the EX ports on the Sats allowing two inputs for telemetry. The trade off is with Jeti on UDI is you only get 12ch.

Setting a failsafe.
This was a problem, you cant use the failsafe within the Jeti Sats as this will confuse the heck out of the SRS built into the Expander just as it would with a Jeti Central Box. Unfortunately at that time there was no facility within the Expander? A further email to Richard at PowerBox resulted in a promise to update the Expanders software but to give him the weekend to sort it out. Again "Team PowerBox" came through and V.02 software now has a failsafe, you can choose ether hold or present using your Tx set to were you want the outputs to be wile the Expander is connected to your PC. One thing more you will need on site if you wish to reset failsafe you will need top bring your laptop with you to the field.

Gemini II
Power supply to the Expander requires using a single multiplex plug, this is a bit of a faf with the PB Gemini as its power out is delivered via two servo fly leads. To connect up to the Expander means having to cut off one end of each lead and solder them to a single Multiplex plug, not a big problem but would like to see the option of two servo type plug inputs on the Expander, perhaps over the top or along side the existing Multiplex socket. Im not sure if you can "back feed" through unused sockets on the Expander instead of using the multiplex socket, but I will ask and get back, also although the new Gemini is rated at 12amps the two light weight leads "it has to use" would in reality only cope with half this?
The other awkward feature I've found wile using the Gemini II is its inputs and outputs are arguably on its "underside" If mounted to enable its "Mag Switch" which is built on its face results in the plugs dangling underneath hence inaccessible. There is also no safety clip feature for the plugs so make precautions or there liable to "fall out" under positive "G". I guess if you really want to use the Gemini's Mag Switch you could mount it to the fusalages side and have the plugs going horizontal and operate the switch from outside the airframe but for now I will mount it on its back and use the more usual PB switch that it comes with on a ribbon cable.

The Jeti MAX BEC would be ideal fr The PB Expander, it has the right leads, can use a remote mag switch or even the RC switch, will give you telemetry of the battery states and has higher amp potential. Oh and is its 30% cheaper than the Gemini.

If you are going to use a HV setup on the Expander and don't require a reg at all there of course is no battey backer as with the CB 200 so a Jeti DSM 10 or PB 12 switch will be needed. The PB 12 switch has a tradition mechanical switch were as the Jeti DSM 10 has a mag switch on a fly lead.

Conclusion
The Expander will give use of all the DS16 channels at the expense of loosing telemetry which is a shame as telemetry is one of the DS16 best features.
"With out" the ability to remap or duplicate the Expanders outputs which is std on "all" Jeti RXs and Central Boxes its not really "Expanding" for Jeti users.
For JR XG14-28X DMSS users and the DX18 it might be a very handy bit of kit and the only easy option if you need more than 11ch PWM chs, thats until JR and Horizon wake up and make a 14-18 ch RXs.
Its neat and tidy and well backed up so perhaps its software will be further updated making it more useful in the future?
For now if you need more than eight chs its cheaper per ch than the CB 100.
The CB 200 is cheaper and although "only" has 15 active chs it dose have a battery backer, servo overload and telemetry.
There is a "S" bus feature on the Expander but I have little use for any type of S Bus, I just don't see the point but that's a whole other discussion
If you need to adjust its failsafe after the early flights on site "I always do" don't forget you will have to bring a laptop along with you.

Hope you all find these ramblings usefull. Mark V

Name:	Powerbox Expander.png
Views:	888
Size:	108.1 KB
ID:	2047066   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gemini II Top.png
Views:	831
Size:	146.9 KB
ID:	2047067   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gemini II underside.png
Views:	907
Size:	182.9 KB
ID:	2047068   Click image for larger version

Name:	Gemini II Switch.png
Views:	848
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	2047069   Click image for larger version

Name:	Max-bec2-Dplus.jpg
Views:	889
Size:	77.4 KB
ID:	2047070   Click image for larger version

Name:	62c6b5d5ea.png
Views:	843
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	2047071   Click image for larger version

Name:	dsm-10-1.jpg
Views:	872
Size:	76.0 KB
ID:	2047072  

Last edited by Mark Vandervelden; 11-13-2014 at 09:57 AM.
Old 11-13-2014, 04:29 AM
roystonflyer

Default Mark

Where have you been. Left you a few messages and so have other people too.
Old 11-13-2014, 11:56 AM
REDBULL FRANCE

Hello Mark,

Why not use the clone mode for Rsat, the other in Rsat Master, with channels 17 and 18 put another Rsat in master mode to recover the double reception and telemetry?
Old 11-13-2014, 02:05 PM
Jeti USA

Jeti Programming: Basic Programming Part 1

Follow James as he takes you through the setup of a new model on your Jeti Transmitter. Topics covered are New Model Setup, Basic Properties, Function Assignment, and Servo Assignment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Robb...Ib5yaZa16nMbOQ
Old 11-18-2014, 01:16 PM
Bobneal1
My Feedback: (21)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Does anyone know the latency and servo update rate for Jeti ds 16 as compared to others? I.e. Futaba, JR and Spektrum ?

Thanks,

Bob Neal
Old 11-18-2014, 01:41 PM
gooseF22

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobneal1
Does anyone know the latency and servo update rate for Jeti ds 16 as compared to others? I.e. Futaba, JR and Spektrum ?

Thanks,

Bob Neal
They are all about .10-.11 at the fastest.

the difference with Jeti is you can select anything you want to the servos.. .1 up.. whatever they can take..

I flew DX18 before this.. this radio is more crisp in its response to me.. the pots are amazingly sensitive..
Old 11-19-2014, 01:52 PM
dlipton

I had a similar experience. My invoice/order confirmation showed the $100 GC included in the order, then when I received it, it was crossed out. I don't mind if they have a rule that doesn't combine the GC with other discounts (which was their explanation when I contacted them about this), but then that should be shown in their policy page on their website, and the invoice order confirmation shouldn't show it as part of the order. I was led to believe upon clicking the confirmation for the order that what I was paying for included the GC.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:06 PM
Jeti USA

Jeti Main Switches are on the web site.
http://www.espritmodel.com/search.as...ti+main+switch

Zb/Jeti USA

Main Switch is an electronic primary switch designed for switching of the main power supply (Main Battery) for your RC model. It adds an element of safety when handling the model, without the need to physically disconnection of the main battery pack. The advantage of an electronic switch is that it offers a virtual unlimited On/Off cycles, unlike mechanically operated switches. The Main Switch prevents the connectors from sparking when connecting the batteries, in fact it also replaces Anti-Spark connectors.

The Main Switch 100 and 200 are shipped with a magnetic or R3/RSW receiver/wireless switch. The Main Switch is primarily designed for switching the main battery of the RC model, but can also be used in applications where switching a DC power supply is needed.

The Main Switch comes equipped with complete Jeti telemetry. It measure Voltage, Current, Battery Capacity, and Temperature. Alarms can be set to monitor maximum current, minimum voltage, battery used capacity, and maximum temperature.

More information (links):
* Instruction Manual (.pdf)

Old 11-19-2014, 03:17 PM
Bob_B
My Feedback: (11)

Received 82 Likes on 71 Posts

Futaba is 11 or 7 in high speed mode

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.