Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Comp-Arf Eurosport Bifurcated Pipe. What's available?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Comp-Arf Eurosport Bifurcated Pipe. What's available?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 06:49 PM
JackL
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Comp-Arf Eurosport Bifurcated Pipe. What's available?

Is the Tamjets Bifurcated pipe the only Bifurcated pipe available for the Eurosport? I know Tam makes great stuff, but $525 for a pipe seems pretty pricey to me.......
Old 03-16-2014, 07:01 PM
NZjet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I used a old tam jets F18 pipe in mine, $120 job done
Old 03-17-2014, 02:18 AM
Justflying1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pretty pricey????????????
Tamjets make the best pipes period.
His quality is an art. These pipes require Skill, patience, time, expensive equipment, he also haves a family to support and bills to pay.
Would you like him to work for $5 bucks an hour???? Yeh rite..
However if these best pipes are to pricey for you you can purchase some from Fly Eagle Jets. These pipes will be a lot cheaper for you.
Sorry guys and girls but I just couldn't help myself. Buy cheap and buy twice 99.9% of the time.
Old 03-17-2014, 04:16 AM
basimpsn
My Feedback: (5)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Justflying1
Pretty pricey????????????
Tamjets make the best pipes period.
His quality is an art. These pipes require Skill, patience, time, expensive equipment, he also haves a family to support and bills to pay.
Would you like him to work for $5 bucks an hour???? Yeh rite..
However if these best pipes are to pricey for you you can purchase some from Fly Eagle Jets. These pipes will be a lot cheaper for you.
Sorry guys and girls but I just couldn't help myself. Buy cheap and buy twice 99.9% of the time.
He just saying it's too much for his pocket and is there any other brand with the same value.. Just like Kingtech and Jetcat or Benz or toyota lol.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:52 AM
JackL
My Feedback: (7)

wow Justflying1, been an ******* all of your life or just lately? Typical elitist attitude that gives "jet guys" a bad name at a lot of fields. I can afford to buy what I want, but why should I pay more than I have to. I have a family to feed also. Tam does make great products, but yes, they are pricey.
Old 03-17-2014, 10:15 AM
stevekott

Just my opinion .. Skip the Bifurcated pipe and go with a Vectored thrust pipe. Less money and make the Euro-Sport a whole lot more fun. Tam makes a good one.