Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Fej sports jet

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Fej sports jet

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2014, 06:04 AM
David Searles
My Feedback: (49)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by celso
Why havenīt you stopped posting?
Celso,

You apparently joined RCU in July 2013. As such, unless you have gone back and read every thread regarding FEJ over the past 6-7 years, you have no true idea of the reasons behind our absolute reluctance to tolerate and yes sometimes rude behaviour when it comes to FEJ and their products being touted on this site. Untill you have that frame of reference, you might do well to consider your own responses to people who have had years of experience with FEJ and their failings and the carnage left behind..

Philjac, on a personal level, modeler to modeler, I do wish you all the best regarding your purchase, build, and hopefully successful ownership of your jet. Our negative posts are not about you personally, but, we do intend to get it across to FEJ, that they will get NO RELIEF regarding their products on this site, until they do the right thing and come forward to correct past transgressions. You have, unfortunately placed yourself in the midst of this with your intended build thread,

David S
Old 04-10-2014, 06:08 AM
David Searles
My Feedback: (49)

Originally Posted by bikecrasher
Keep going phil....
A lot of people who have bought FEJ are seeing how it goes. I know I am!!! You know how I was stung with the A10 and my hawk...... You going to bring that west dude???

All you nay sayers just let Phil review this model. If I bought one or was even thinking about to buy one Id want to see a review! I know FEJ has had stupid design issues but so have others. I bought early Skymaster stuff and had issues but the factory looked after me. Same goes with Phil. A few guys at my field has bought stuff through Phil's shop and if their is a issue then he is bending over backwards to help you out.

Cheers

Adrian
Adrian,

FEJ has a history of not taking that simple action you just described. Therein lies the poison.

David S
Old 04-10-2014, 06:11 AM
philjac94

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

@ Adrian , Problem with getting this thing over here is its size, I should have had it sent here direct then it would have been up to the company to transport it back, eventually.
Old 04-10-2014, 07:16 AM
bikecrasher

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hey phil...

Fit some roof racks to the man car your driving...

Haha..

Hawks fixed. . I need some paint but going to fly it tomorrow.

Are you over here for work now??
Old 04-10-2014, 07:28 AM
philjac94

Yeah im here until Easter, then home for 2 weeks then back to sunny Perth.
Flying Sunday, looking forward to some of this weather you guys promised me.
Old 04-10-2014, 09:43 AM
toolmaker7341

Originally Posted by Damo260
This is like day of our lives and have a look at FB new sports jet looks like they have stolen design as well from Skymaster lol

http://fbjets.com/index.php?Page=61

Damo

Skymaster Avanti XXL on the left and FB Dolphin on the right
Not the same jet. Similar layout. Similar to BVM Bandit also and just about every other sport jet
Old 04-10-2014, 09:58 AM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by philjac94
And you would know FEJ's customer care policy how?? Have you bought from them or do you know a friend of a friend who did? My experience with them to date has been very good and until they or the product forces me to change my present opinion I am not going to jump on the slagging bandwagon.
So just because i have never bought a Duck means i dont know what a duck is?

People dont Have to have 1 on 1 experience with a company to determine if they are reputable or not. There are a countless number of threads that are full of nothing but bad public relations between FEJ and its customers. It doesnt take a rocket scientist (only people who value their own hard work have commin sense) to realie that FEJ is a company that needs ti be dealt with in only one way, NO way at all.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:07 AM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by bikecrasher
Keep going phil....
A lot of people who have bought FEJ are seeing how it goes. I know I am!!! You know how I was stung with the A10 and my hawk...... You going to bring that west dude???

All you nay sayers just let Phil review this model. If I bought one or was even thinking about to buy one Id want to see a review! I know FEJ has had stupid design issues but so have others. I bought early Skymaster stuff and had issues but the factory looked after me. Same goes with Phil. A few guys at my field has bought stuff through Phil's shop and if their is a issue then he is bending over backwards to help you out.

Cheers

Adrian
Adrian,
exactly like you said in the quote above. Manufacturers you have had issues with previously have taken care of you... Did FEJ take care of you when you were "stung" by their A10?

people would be singing a different song if FEJ cared and took care of their customers after the fact, but unless a deal is made to keep quiet, they dont.

No one.... Correction, Very Few people care about "reviews" of a FEJ product anymore. They have single handedly turned this forum into a complete nightmare and brought allot of bad blood from great people to the surface. The only ones who care are those who are naieve enough to think they (FEJ) care and can change. If FEJ wants to show they care and have changed, they need to prove it with some sort of restitution to those who have lost a model due to their shoddy workmanship and designs
Old 04-10-2014, 10:23 AM
Damo260

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by toolmaker7341
Not the same jet. Similar layout. Similar to BVM Bandit also and just about every other sport jet
How this similar To me it look like a Sebart Avanti S Jet to me

Damo
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20140331053931.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	501.1 KB
ID:	1985776   Click image for larger version

Name:	J_Cuff4.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	125.9 KB
ID:	1985777  
Old 04-10-2014, 10:31 AM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts

I'm sorry, FEJ will get no quarter from me.

I don't care if they clean up their act. And they won't.

That's my $5k FEJ trash talking cover charge. That's my dog in the game.
Old 04-10-2014, 10:55 AM
AndyAndrews

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ravill
I'm sorry, FEJ will get no quarter from me.

I don't care if they clean up their act. And they won't.

That's my $5k FEJ trash talking cover charge. That's my dog in the game.
+1 my ticket price was over 10K. F... FEJ!
Old 04-10-2014, 12:04 PM
toolmaker7341

Originally Posted by Damo260
How this similar To me it look like a Sebart Avanti S Jet to me

Damo
How is a similar layout and "just about" words must not have the same meaning in the land of Oz. I was only giving my opinion on what "I" saw. Pot stirers like "You" are the reason I don't post much.
Gee they all look like jets.

Last edited by toolmaker7341; 04-10-2014 at 12:06 PM.
Old 04-10-2014, 01:08 PM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AndyAndrews
+1 my ticket price was over 10K. F... FEJ!
+2 I'm out over $20k.
Old 04-10-2014, 02:38 PM
cassiemitch

Hey Damo, I want to get up there, really depends on my work schedule. Theres a couple of guys up there that owe me a beer or two and in the interest of not being a snob, I better come collect
I think you owe us beers !
Old 04-10-2014, 02:59 PM
philjac94

Originally Posted by cassiemitch
I think you owe us beers !
Actually yeah good point, I hate XXXX, I will bring the beer.
Old 04-10-2014, 05:34 PM
cassiemitch

It sounds like we will need Rum ......and lots of it ...
Old 04-10-2014, 08:53 PM
cosmo21

Might head down there this year with a couple of jets.
Can ya's tolerate a couple FNQ jet guys...

Tooheys Old for me.

Matt
Old 04-10-2014, 09:17 PM
philjac94

Originally Posted by cosmo21
Might head down there this year with a couple of jets.
Can ya's tolerate a couple FNQ jet guys...

Tooheys Old for me.

Matt
Absolutely, Confirmed Tooheys Old
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMQ9cIHzAAw
Old 04-10-2014, 09:49 PM
fbjets

Hi All,

Dolphin is developed by FeiBao Jet Models, from design to mold.
It has nothing to do with Bandit and Avanti, here are some photos share with guys.
We will bring to Kentucky Jets this year, welcome to have a look, thanks!

Brg,
Catherine
FeiBao Jet Models

Name:	DSC09681.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	495.9 KB
ID:	1985902   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09686.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	358.5 KB
ID:	1985903   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09690.jpg
Views:	279
Size:	439.6 KB
ID:	1985904   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09691.jpg
Views:	265
Size:	402.8 KB
ID:	1985905   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09692.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	539.0 KB
ID:	1985906   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09695.jpg
Views:	263
Size:	346.5 KB
ID:	1985907  
Old 04-11-2014, 03:07 AM
philjac94

When someone asks me if their Gas Start Engine can be converted to Kero Start my response is always the same, YES it can but it is not Feasible. The attachments below should give you an indication as to why it is Not Feasible, I will give you a clue, Its got something to do with, Cost, Time, Labour and Effort.

This is the same reasoning Kingtech or any other manufacturer or service agent will tell you the same, unless of course the engine in undergoing a major overhaul anyway.

Now when someone tells you its impossible to do and you choose to believe them, then with this newfound information, base a personal attack via a post on a public forum, against the person that told you the correct answer in the first place, hopefully you will remember these photos, and pull your head in.

I wish someone told me it was impossible to do 10 years ago, when I think about the time I could have saved myself doing the impossible.

Name:	IMG_0157.JPG
Views:	211
Size:	131.0 KB
ID:	1985959   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0171.JPG
Views:	164
Size:	164.0 KB
ID:	1985960   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0175.JPG
Views:	153
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	1985961   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0166.JPG
Views:	164
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	1985962   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0149.JPG
Views:	166
Size:	131.6 KB
ID:	1985963  
Old 04-11-2014, 07:53 AM
bikecrasher

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Ha awesome mate....
Old 04-11-2014, 08:08 AM
Justflying1

When someone asks me if their Gas Start Engine can be converted to Kero Start my response is always the same, YES it can but it is not Feasible. The attachments below should give you an indication as to why it is Not Feasible, I will give you a clue, Its got something to do with, Cost, Time, Labour and Effort.

This is the same reasoning Kingtech or any other manufacturer or service agent will tell you the same, unless of course the engine in undergoing a major overhaul anyway.

Now when someone tells you its impossible to do and you choose to believe them, then with this newfound information, base a personal attack via a post on a public forum, against the person that told you the correct answer in the first place, hopefully you will remember these photos, and pull your head in.

I wish someone told me it was impossible to do 10 years ago, when I think about the time I could have saved myself doing the impossible.
Phil,
like I said to you over the phone when I rang you yesterday I read it on Kingtech Turbine Website under FAQ as No. The answer to my question when I asked someone else if it can be converted to Kero was No. No one said to me nor did I ever say that they told me or I read anywhere that it's IMPOSSIBLE. I choose to believe them only after I read what I read on the Kingtech turbines website. Also like I said over the phone yesterday I was only asking about this out of curiosity. I am and still am happy with starting it on gas. So please if you are going to get on here and say what I said at least say what I said, and not twist the words around. Again nobody said to me it's IMPOSSIBLE it's was just a NO answer.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:27 AM
Justflying1

And for the ones that want to call me certain words for what I wrote you can grow some balls and say it to my face at the next meet.

Also just out of curiosity Phil when did you end up doing this conversion to Kero ?

Last edited by Justflying1; 04-11-2014 at 08:33 AM.
Old 04-11-2014, 08:32 AM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by toolmaker7341;11780022......
Not the same jet. Similar layout. Similar to BVM Bandit also and just about ......
Call that FEJ turd similar to a BVM Bandit. One, more, time.

Old 04-11-2014, 08:47 AM
philjac94

Originally Posted by Justflying1
Phil,
like I said to you over the phone when I rang you yesterday I read it on Kingtech Turbine Website under FAQ as No. The answer to my question when I asked someone else if it can be converted to Kero was No. No one said to me nor did I ever say that they told me or I read anywhere that it's IMPOSSIBLE. I choose to believe them only after I read what I read on the Kingtech turbines website. Also like I said over the phone yesterday I was only asking about this out of curiosity. I am and still am happy with starting it on gas. So please if you are going to get on here and say what I said at least say what I said, and not twist the words around. Again nobody said to me it's IMPOSSIBLE it's was just a NO answer.
Ivan
Your playing with words, your obviously happy with your choice to post what you did and I am happy to respond the way I have.

So in the interest of not wasting anymore time on what can be easily judged as a difference in communication Let it go.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.