Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

West Michigan (Baldwin) Jet Rally

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

West Michigan (Baldwin) Jet Rally

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2014, 08:41 AM
Gary Szetlak
My Feedback: (13)

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default West Michigan (Baldwin) Jet Rally

I wanted to extend a big thank you to Len Todd, Mac, David, Arnold and all the members of the Baldwin Michigan RC club for their hospitality. This was their first jet event at the Baldwin Michigan Airport and it was great! You could not ask for a better field/runway to fly from, 3900'x75 and completely un-obstructed (Nick, even you could get your A10 flying there) and the club members did everything they could to accomodate us. Along with the airfield accomodations the area hotels were very nice and the local bussinesses were also very supportive an interested in us, our jets and the event in general.
Ken Olsen and I had a fantastic time flying there and look forward to next year already.

A few pics

Thanks again!

Gary Szetlak
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mi1.JPG
Views:	114
Size:	117.8 KB
ID:	2005737   Click image for larger version

Name:	mi2.JPG
Views:	122
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	2005738   Click image for larger version

Name:	mi3.JPG
Views:	138
Size:	129.1 KB
ID:	2005739   Click image for larger version

Name:	mi4.JPG
Views:	132
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	2005740  
Old 06-16-2014, 06:36 PM
niteflyer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Gary, We (LCMFA) are really glad you and Ken made the trip up here to Baldwin to help us enjoy our first jet event. I can't think of
a better way to spend a weekend!! Put it on your check list for 2015............

Arnold
Old 06-17-2014, 09:16 AM
Kim Couturier
My Feedback: (120)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Len, a great job. Even though my Turbinator met an untimely end, I had a great day! All you jet guys who didn't make it, need to put this one on your calenders for next year!
Old 06-17-2014, 10:11 AM
L.A.D.P.
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Len
Thanks again for all of the leadership and hard work to get this event off the ground. I know I really enjoyed the weekend and Saturday was a great day to fly. Hope there will be more pictures posted here as I know there were many taken. I heard we had 16 registered jet pilots maybe we can double that next year.

Larry