Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

JetCat P-140Rxi here

Just had a box of P-140Rxi's turn up. Blue anodized to tell it apart from the 180.

First two are going in a twin.

Dw
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0327.JPG 
Views:	193 
Size:	442.2 KB 
ID:	2007956Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0325.JPG 
Views:	242 
Size:	440.5 KB 
ID:	2007957Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0328.JPG 
Views:	254 
Size:	426.2 KB 
ID:	2007958
    Motors & Rotors. JetCat, Powerbox, Intairco, Behotec, CARF-models Rep. JR Propo for ever!, Jet 1A, MAP, Airtech Germany, Jet Tronics.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Dave, tell us about it what are the differences to the 140 rx ?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Just that the fuel pump is under the purple cover, so one lead to ECU, one fuel line from UAT and its installed

D
    Motors & Rotors. JetCat, Powerbox, Intairco, Behotec, CARF-models Rep. JR Propo for ever!, Jet 1A, MAP, Airtech Germany, Jet Tronics.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I've been running a 140 rx for over a year and it runs flawlessly. Great power and does well on fuel efficiency. Good luck with them
    Ernie

Skymaster F-16 1:6 P-200-SX
    BVM Super Bandit P-140-RX

Hi,
    Just received my new 140rxi. Ppl say it isnt much reliable as compared to Kingtech so better swap it with that. Whats your expert opinion?
    Its time to BUZZ the Tower..

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    If the turbine you have is new, with latest software 10.3... then nothing to worry about

Dave

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wilshere View Post
    If the turbine you have is new, with latest software 10.3... then nothing to worry about

Dave
    Im running my P140RXi on ECU 10.2X and pump firmware 7.8 reliably... what is new in 10.3? should I upgrade firmware ?

Thanks
    Jeti USA Flight Team, DemonAero team, MKS servos team
    http://www.espritmodel.com http://www.demonaero.com http://www.mksservosusa.com

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by LA jetguy View Post
    Im running my P140RXi on ECU 10.2X and pump firmware 7.8 reliably... what is new in 10.3? should I upgrade firmware ?

Thanks
    If its running reliably I would leave as it is. JetCat constantly update software for conditions and situations. All my older Rx turbines are on the original software, but I have had customers with occasional issues (low rpm flame out) a software update cured this.

Dave

Aaah "Low RPM/Flame Out" Issues

Recently lost an expensive airframe of THD just because 100RX kept doing that. However upon contacting JC, they requested to send back the turbine for software update. What I never understand that why do not they complete their home work before launching any product which is also expensive and top end comparing to its competitors available in the market? And even if they had done that with RX series. they could at least release a service bulletin for other than 180 model so customers could save them from losses in flame outs!! They never paid any claims due to flame outs thats why...
    Its time to BUZZ the Tower..