Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

I can't resign in

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

I can't resign in

Old 07-04-2014, 11:20 AM
j.duncker
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by IBobi
At times? What times? Can you tell me what happens when you hit the login button?

And can you explain what you mean by "members page missing"?
OK Normally I get to RCU by a link to the Mods page and it takes me straight there.

Sometimes it takes me to a page that says do I want to join and a little further down if already a member click here to login.

I click where it tells me to and this time it usually picks up my cookies as I don't have to enter id or pass word and go to a welcome page but not the mods page.

However sometimes it tells me something is missing. It is something like members page or members database, I will pay a bit more attention to it next time and take a screen shot for you.

This missing page was happening a lot maybe three months ago but recently only very rarely.

I should add that in internet terms I am in the outer boonies as I live on a sailboat in the Eastern Caribbean changing islands all the tine and rely on some of the flakiest WIFI connections to even flakier ISPs all relying on some seriously overloaded pipes especially at the weekends. Timeout messages are part of my internet life.