Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

I can't resign in

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

I can't resign in

Old 07-02-2014, 11:55 AM
Justflying1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I can't resign in

I try to log out to get rid of the top banner and get I to my account but it's not working.
I sign out re enter my user name and password and every time I try it goes back to the login page and yes my details are correct. I can't even get I to my account as that banner is there.
Old 07-02-2014, 12:03 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin
My Feedback: (9)

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Yeah, I had the same issues when I signed out of RCU to test something and I couldn't get singed back in!!! Imagine that!!! Me!!! the. The forum manager!!! I couldn't sign in!!!!! The two sign in's on a page are temporarily not working as our tech staff is working on a few things. But I did find that if I went to the home page of RCU and logged in there I was able to get in with no problems as all. Give that a try and see if you can get in there.

Ken
Old 07-02-2014, 12:13 PM
Justflying1

Ken I tried this before I posted, and just to be sure again after you posted with no luck. I have tried numerous times and it just keeps showing I'm not logged in. As soon as I google RC universe Jets it puts me back again to square one with the page that has the banner but that's the only way I can be logged in.
I have been very patient with this as I have been trying to log in for a few days and was hoping the issue would get fixed but obviously not.
Old 07-02-2014, 12:20 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin

Try dumping out you cache from your browser, closing out the browser, reopen it, then try to log in from the front page and see if it will let you in.

Ken
Old 07-02-2014, 12:40 PM
Justflying1

I'm on my I phone and to me you are talking in another language LOL. I know nothing about computers except that they give me the $&/@$ and I have to get used to them as they are going to be around for a long time.
Old 07-02-2014, 01:09 PM
Justflying1

Ok cleared all my history and guess what still not working. Don't have a problem signing in on any other sites except RC universe.
Old 07-02-2014, 03:47 PM
jlmaviation
My Feedback: (54)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like some help too. My emAils keep getting kicked back when asking sellers questions. I posted another thread and asked several times for help in the contact us area. Totally frustrated and disappointed no one cares.
Old 07-02-2014, 03:50 PM
Justflying1

I don't think that no one cares, I think they don't know how to fix it.
I wouldn't think they enjoy having customers not being able to use there site properly.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:59 PM
RCKen
RCU Forum Manager/Admin

I know that the people IB do care, I will elevate this issue in the morning to those people and hopefully they can get the tech team working on your issues. Trust me when I say that I feel you pain as I go through the same problems. I will get them working to get this fixed in the morning.

Ken
Old 07-03-2014, 07:34 AM
Terry Holston
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just a dumb question.............BUT, how are you guys posting if you can't sign in???????????????
Old 07-03-2014, 09:05 AM
grbaker
My Feedback: (29)

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

iPhone
Old 07-03-2014, 09:52 AM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

Try this, use your phone for voice calls and your computer as a computer. Works wonders.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:16 AM
IBobi

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

If you have had trouble logging in or staying logged in, please clear your cookies. If that does not fix the issue, you should still be able to log in by going to the RCU home page at http://www.rcuniverse.com and logging in there, and then proceeding to the forums.

Thank you for your patience while we resolve this matter.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:26 AM
j.duncker
My Feedback: (2)

Originally Posted by IBobi
If you have had trouble logging in or staying logged in, please clear your cookies. If that does not fix the issue, you should still be able to log in by going to the RCU home page at http://www.rcuniverse.com and logging in there, and then proceeding to the forums.

Thank you for your patience while we resolve this matter.
Done all that. Still can't log in at times. Members page missing.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:28 AM
grbaker
My Feedback: (29)

Received 26 Likes on 19 Posts

They are not having login issues, there is a banner add blocking the sign-in icon. They can't get to the icon to sign in on their PC but are able to sign-in on their smart phone.

OOps. I guess some are having login issues.

Last edited by grbaker; 07-03-2014 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Oops!
Old 07-03-2014, 10:32 AM
IBobi

Originally Posted by grbaker
They are not having login issues, there is a banner add blocking the sign-in icon. They can't get to the icon to sign in on their PC but are able to sign-in on their smart phone.
There is a banner ad blocking one of the log-in links, but there are many login links on RCU. There is another link on the forum pages that says "Already have an account? Click Here to Log In". Just use that. This is not an issue with the banner ad (we're handling that separately). This is a "press login link button and get an error page" issue.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:32 AM
IBobi

Originally Posted by j.duncker
Done all that. Still can't log in at times. Members page missing.
At times? What times? Can you tell me what happens when you hit the login button?

And can you explain what you mean by "members page missing"?
Old 07-03-2014, 10:43 AM
Justflying1

Ok first of all iPhone has internet and some of us who don't spend slot of time at home need to use it.
The reason I can still post because my computer and iPhone is not logging me out. I log out I sign in on there web site and when I click sign in again after I fill my details the page just refreshes and goes back to square one. So I have to fill my user name and password again press the sign in and it goes back to the same thing again. So it does not matter where I do it from you know all.
Old 07-03-2014, 10:59 AM
IBobi

Originally Posted by Justflying1
Ok first of all iPhone has internet and some of us who don't spend slot of time at home need to use it.
The reason I can still post because my computer and iPhone is not logging me out. I log out I sign in on there web site and when I click sign in again after I fill my details the page just refreshes and goes back to square one. So I have to fill my user name and password again press the sign in and it goes back to the same thing again. So it does not matter where I do it from you know all.
Did you clear the cookies on your device?
Old 07-03-2014, 11:08 AM
Justflying1

I don't know what you mean but I have cleared my memory. When the page goes back to the sign in after I try to sign in I then go to the top left hand side of the page to go into the airplane forums and it just puts me back to the page with the banner.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:20 AM
Justflying1

Ok I googled it up followed the instructions and cleared my Cookies. It was very simple.
Unfortunately it's still doing the same thing. Something is wrong with the site. I don't have any problems getting on anywhere else I'm sorry to have to say.

Last edited by Justflying1; 07-03-2014 at 11:30 AM. Reason: Stupid auto spelling supposed to be sorry not dirty
Old 07-03-2014, 11:28 AM
Justflying1

When I sign in it tells me Welcome back Justflying1 but then when the page finishes loading it goes back to the log in page again.
I hope you can understand what I'm saying as I'm not good with explanation especially with computers but I'm sure you have worked that one out perfectly LOL
Old 07-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Justflying1

Fixed my previous post that was supposed to say sorry not dirty.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:34 AM
porcia83
Banned
My Feedback: (8)

Originally Posted by jlmaviation
I would like some help too. My emAils keep getting kicked back when asking sellers questions. I posted another thread and asked several times for help in the contact us area. Totally frustrated and disappointed no one cares.
I was having the same exact issue, and I had a feeling that was happening when people were trying to contact me. Once I resolved the issue, everything I had listed for sale sold. The issue for me....my e-mail address had .aol at the end of it. Yes, I know, AOL....but I had it for years and it was just easy to use. My e-mails to anyone in the classifieds were bouncing back as not deliverable, the aol address being blocked for some reason.

I wrote up a question in the support area and noted others had as well, but I didn't see an answer, so I contacted the mod directly and got a response. The suggestion was to change the e-mail address on my account, which I did. Within an hour, I started getting responses.

Not a perfect solutiion, but it worked for me!
Old 07-03-2014, 11:56 AM
IBobi

Originally Posted by porcia83
I was having the same exact issue, and I had a feeling that was happening when people were trying to contact me. Once I resolved the issue, everything I had listed for sale sold. The issue for me....my e-mail address had .aol at the end of it. Yes, I know, AOL....but I had it for years and it was just easy to use. My e-mails to anyone in the classifieds were bouncing back as not deliverable, the aol address being blocked for some reason.

I wrote up a question in the support area and noted others had as well, but I didn't see an answer, so I contacted the mod directly and got a response. The suggestion was to change the e-mail address on my account, which I did. Within an hour, I started getting responses.

Not a perfect solutiion, but it worked for me!
Yep. AOL is a constant issue with email. Glad it worked out!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.