Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Tracy Jensen is alive

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Tracy Jensen is alive

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 03:08 PM
pilotdude57

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Woketman
I disagree. Anyone that knows of Tracy here on the Jets forum would NEVER give him a dime. Never!!!
I will go along with what Adrian Page posted on the other thread, to get the StarJet model in EDF or Turbine form developed. There was a guy about 7 or 8 months ago who did a kickstarter campaign to get his "TechPod" developed. It's a foam airplane with a clear plastic "bubble" nose for a camera mounted on a gimbal. He needed $45,000 to pay the Chinese company, through a company in Los Angeles, to make the molds and all other tooling, and, if I remember correctly, to get 100 kits done and ready for sale. He obtained $49,000 in the campaign. I haven't checked on his progress, but you can go to Kickstarter.com and search for "Techpod" and see all about it. So, if I do some test flights of a, say, 48" version of the Starjet, and get it all tweeked and flying properly, then I should be able to do the same thing. I would also want to do a turbine version, with either Bob Violett as a subcontractor, or find someone else to do the development and marketing, as I don't have time for that. I am also going to do a Kickstarter campaign soon to get an 85% P-51 Mustang developed, which will use a 740 to 800 HP V-10 Dodge aluminum block and aluminum head "Viper" engine. Nitrous Oxide injection for takeoff and climb. It can also be put into a ME-109, Spitfire, P-38 (that would be cool), etc., WWII warbird types. Anyone want to go for a ride when they are done?
Old 07-25-2014, 03:11 PM
pilotdude57

Originally Posted by Woketman
Don't forget your buddies here on the forum when you are rich and famous Tracy!!!
Don't worry, I will not forget. All I can do though, most likely, is make you regional reps for the company, Scale Aerospace, which will handle models and replicas that you can actually fly in, and give you free rides in any of the replicas I develop, or if you are a full-scale pilot loan them to you for a few hours. Maybe you would also end up working for the company in the future, after you retire from whatever you are doing now.
Old 07-25-2014, 03:13 PM
mr_matt
My Feedback: (10)

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by pilotdude57
Anyone want to go for a ride when they are done?
David Soul?
Old 07-25-2014, 03:27 PM
GSR
My Feedback: (145)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Kickstarter Huh---Shouldnt it be "pubestarter" or Maybe" KickPuber"-Dont mind me "I have a cold" S
Old 07-25-2014, 03:28 PM
Woketman
My Feedback: (6)

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

As Matt once so memorably stated about a past Tracy thread: "just let it wash all over you"!!!
Old 07-25-2014, 03:28 PM
pilotdude57

Originally Posted by mr_matt
BTW how did the FAA saga end up? Did you get your job back?
I am about to send a six-page letter to the FAA Administrator on how the Air Traffic Division and Union, due to incompetence in not knowing the requirements according to the law under the circumstances, actually CAUSED the FAA to LOSE approximately $16 million in overpayments to all other controllers that the illegal agreement was NOT applied to, since the raises all came from a fixed amount of $200 million spread over a 3-year period. When I asked the Compensation Policy Manager, "What happens after the distribution of the $200 million?", he replied, "Then it becomes the cost of doing business", so pay did not go back down after the distribution, therefore, the incorrect distribution has been continuous for the last 14.8 years, since October, 1999, the second year of the distribution. If you cheat 165 controllers out of an average of $7,000 per year (by failing to give us retroactive higher-percentage raises when we finally moved to our new facilities after the 14-month delay in contracting out our Level One towers), it caused all other controllers (around 17,650) to get $2.51 per paycheck extra, enough to buy two candy bars every two weeks. Because of subsequent pay raises the overpayments have averaged $3.00 per paycheck for the last 14.8 years, and the current overpayment to any ex-GS controller who is still working and has been working since before October, 1998, when the pay system changed and the distribution began is at $3.50 per paycheck. So, the FAA LOST approximately $16 MILLION in overpayments during the last 14.8 years, and since most of us 165 who were cheated were only cheated on a temporary basis, we are owed LESS than $7 million, which includes the money to pay the 3 of us who I am aware of who resigned because of it ("constructive discharge", same as wrongful termination) as if we never resigned and have worked at the correct level of pay since resignation (I will not work for an employer who is STEALING $20,700 per year worth of labor from me). So, they can recover the $16 million over the next two years, which would only affect the still-working controllers by $22.05 per paycheck, and any retiree by a MAXIMUM of $47 per MONTH for the two years, if he or she JUST retired, say, last month, and GAIN the FAA AT LEAST $9 million back into their bank account over the next two years. A deal they cannot refuse, because President Obama issued a "Memorandum for the Heads of Executive Departments and Agencies" on March 10, 2010, for, "Finding and Recapturing Improper Payments", which includes overpayments to Federal employees, and there is NO statute of limitation on recovery of overpayments to Federal employees. So, they will have to pay me from April, 2003, until November, 2013, (when I reached mandatory retirement age) at an average of $120,000 per year for the 10.5 years (IF I HAD MOVED AS SCHEDULED, instead of being delayed by 14 months, and stayed at the Boeing Field FAA tower in Seattle until retiring, I would have retired at a salary of $140,000 per year last November, and my retirement income would be around $75,000 per year), as at any time since I resigned FAA management could have contacted me, apologized to me, and rehired me at the correct level of pay, but failed to do so. So, I will let you know what happens here pretty soon.
Old 07-25-2014, 03:40 PM
pilotdude57

[QUOTE=GSR;11848546]Kickstarter Huh---Shouldnt it be "pubestarter" or Maybe" KickPuber"-Dont mind me "I have a cold" S[/QUOTE It wasn't that kind of hair in the fiberglass, it was a hair from the head of my employee (ok, I'll reveal it, my employee was Veronica Gamba, Miss November, 1983, who married my best friend in High School in Kettering, Ohio, Jeff Hewitt, and they were married for ten years and had a little boy together, so still keep in touch. They met in Florida when he was doing a standup comedy routine. As a matter of fact, he lives in San Jose', so I should contact him and get the "Playboy Jet" going. They could have a contest in Playboy magazine, "Win a ride in the Playboy Jet").
Old 07-25-2014, 03:43 PM
pilotdude57

Originally Posted by mr_matt
David Soul?
I actually saw David Soul in the local Shopko many years ago at Christmas time (1994 or 95), here in Coeurd'Alene, Idaho. Apparently his ex-wife lived around here. They had an insecticide spill in the store and everyone had to leave except him, where they gave him personal attention and let him finish his shopping. Maybe the insecticide spill was fake, so he could have the store to himself.
Old 07-25-2014, 04:15 PM
mr_matt

so good........
Old 07-25-2014, 04:26 PM
Woketman

Now I can plainly see the hole in my life that formed when Tracy left R/C U. Thanks be to the gods!!!!
Old 07-25-2014, 04:29 PM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

Oh my damn..
Old 07-25-2014, 06:24 PM
r_adical
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I actually saw David Soul in the local Shopko many years ago at Christmas time (1994 or 95), here in Coeurd'Alene, Idaho. Apparently his ex-wife lived around here. They had an insecticide spill in the store and everyone had to leave except him, where they gave him personal attention and let him finish his shopping. Maybe the insecticide spill was fake, so he could have the store to himself.

Why haven't you been banned from RCU? After all you did admit to Stealing an Full Size airplane and violating copyright laws on here

http://www.aviationpros.com/news/104...stealing-plane

Last edited by r_adical; 07-25-2014 at 07:01 PM.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:32 PM
Woketman

Ban him! Are you crazy???? You can't buy this kind of entertainment!!!!
Old 07-25-2014, 08:41 PM
Oregon Craig

Can I place a pre-order for 1 eleven foot space shuttle?
Old 07-25-2014, 09:16 PM
pilotdude57

Originally Posted by r_adical
Why haven't you been banned from RCU? After all you did admit to Stealing an Full Size airplane and violating copyright laws on here

http://www.aviationpros.com/news/104...stealing-plane
I didn't admit to stealing anything. If you read the newspaper article you are supplying, it says, "ACCUSED" of stealing an airplane. In this country we are innocent until proven guilty.
Old 07-25-2014, 09:18 PM
pilotdude57

Originally Posted by Oregon Craig
Can I place a pre-order for 1 eleven foot space shuttle?
That's a good idea. I was planning on doing three different size space shuttle kits a few years ago. Maybe I will add that to the pledges, or wait until the next campaign if I have to do it again. The Space Shuttle development would take about six months, though, as I would have to fulfill all other pledges first, and then have development time.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:36 AM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

Finally an interesting thread on rcu again!!!!
Old 07-26-2014, 05:30 AM
erbroens

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Many people where laughed and scorned at, only to prove they where right..and even some of them where burned alive like Giordano Bruno... hope this will never happen, even in cyberspace with a person who knows so many interesting individuals, like David Soul, Hugh Heffner and also many people in the FAA.

Last edited by erbroens; 07-26-2014 at 05:38 AM.
Old 07-26-2014, 05:43 AM
r_adical
My Feedback: (19)

Originally Posted by erbroens
Many people where laughed and scorned at, only to prove they where right..and even some of them where burned alive like Giordano Bruno... hope this will never happen, even in cyberspace with a person who knows so many interesting individuals, like David Soul, Hugh Heffner and also many people in the FAA.
dont forget Tom Cruise
Old 07-26-2014, 06:03 AM
mr_matt

That's a good idea. I was planning on doing three different size space shuttle kits a few years ago.
Awesome. You know who I heard was really into the space shuttle? Ringo Starr.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:14 AM
willig10

I want a rocket car
Old 07-26-2014, 06:37 AM
davevh

Wooooooooot

I want a packet of Jellybabies that shriek 'murderer' when I bite their heads off.
Oh, and can you say hi to Jessica Alba for me, she's such a peach?

Last edited by davevh; 07-26-2014 at 06:45 AM.
Old 07-26-2014, 06:39 AM
acerc

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I didn't admit to stealing anything. If you read the newspaper article you are supplying, it says, "ACCUSED" of stealing an airplane. In this country we are innocent until proven guilty.
So, in the very article you referenced back to, you ( Tracy Jenson) admitted to authorities you broke in and stole keys so you could steal the plane if unsuccessful at renting it!
Old 07-26-2014, 07:03 AM
davevh

Originally Posted by LGM Graphix
Finally an interesting thread on rcu again!!!!
Clint Eastwood showed up to the ghost town, maybe he knows him too?

In all seriousness though, I feel kinda bad for the guy. I know what being unemployed for long periods can do to a person, and it can really mess with your head and personality.
It's easy to be judgemental when it's not happening to you. I am not using this as an excuse for the strange behaviour, but it may help to understand it.
On that same note though, I hope the people that have backed the kickstarter don't get shafted.

The airplane incident was either a call for help, or a huge misunderstanding.

Last edited by davevh; 07-26-2014 at 07:09 AM.
Old 07-26-2014, 09:18 AM
dirtybird
My Feedback: (5)

Is he actually collecting money or is that BS only?
As P.T. Barnum said 'there is a sucker born every minute".

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.