Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

BANNED: Fly Eagle Jets from Florida Jets

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

BANNED: Fly Eagle Jets from Florida Jets

Old 08-28-2014, 07:58 AM
CafeenMan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jetkopter
Fly Eagle demolition derby/ jet rally to be held at bejing the fire training center, Bejing China . Landing fee not applicable, free hefty plastic bag to the first 50 . All spectators required to wear nomex shorts and hard hats. Bring your personal size CO2 and join in the fun.
Wouldn't a free giant lipo charge bag be more appropriate?
Old 08-28-2014, 08:04 AM
drdoom
My Feedback: (9)

Fly Eagle demolition derby/ jet rally to be held at bejing the fire training center, Bejing China . Landing fee not applicable, free hefty plastic bag to the first 50 . All spectators required to wear nomex shorts and hard hats. Bring your personal size CO2 and join in the fun.

Finally a bit of humor..." wear nomex " Anyone here remember the Barf fireballs?
Old 08-28-2014, 08:06 AM
dubd

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jetkopter
fly eagle demolition derby/ jet rally to be held at the bejing fire training center, bejing china . Landing fee not applicable, free hefty plastic bag to the first 50 . All spectators required to wear nomex shorts and hard hats. Bring your personal size co2 and join in the fun.
lol
Old 08-28-2014, 08:11 AM
racer8297
My Feedback: (13)

Fly Eagle demolition derby/ jet rally to be held at the Bejing fire training center, Bejing China . Landing fee not applicable, free hefty plastic bag to the first 50 . All spectators required to wear nomex shorts and hard hats. Bring your personal size CO2 and join in the fun.
Good one Don!
Old 08-28-2014, 08:16 AM
Jetkopter
My Feedback: (1)

Originally Posted by CafeenMan
Wouldn't a free giant lipo charge bag be more appropriate?
Nope, I over heard a product description from a fly Eagle rep who was preaching about how they use this new open weave carbon fiber in all there wings now. It turns out the guy who translated the message from the factory in China got it wrong. The correct message was to all Fly Eagle reps, we now use new product called open your wallet weave in all our wings, new wings designed to lighten plane and increase repeat customer sales. New product promises easy clean up from spills, drips and nuclear blast. Only the black dust needs clean up and fly eagle is now providing free hazmat service to the next then customers. Sounds like a deal to me
Old 08-28-2014, 08:40 AM
gjhinshaw
My Feedback: (303)

Frank, I presume you are a smart guy and HAD to know that EVERYTIME someone/anyone just mentions Fly Eagle Jets or (FEJ) **** hits the forms! Did YOU really think it was going to be a nice, easygoing, laid back kind of thread? If so..... I have a bridge for sale in San Francisco, Cheap!! All in all this will happen all the time and it will until one of two things happen......1 ~ They go out-of-business, or 2 ~ They pull there heads out of there buttocks and change the way they build!

Originally Posted by FTiano
Cheeesch! Al I wanted to do was give notice! We have gone from banning a manufacturer, to polishing turds, to law suits, to who knows what's next. I do wish to commend most of you for standing by me on this. I really was expecting a generous ration of ***** over this and feel really good that most of you agree this was the safest move we could make. Not being corny here, but thanks. FT
Old 08-28-2014, 09:27 AM
VF84sluggo
My Feedback: (55)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tell me more about that bridge...but I'm only interested if it's made out of honeycomb (and has a great paint job!)

Last edited by VF84sluggo; 08-28-2014 at 09:30 AM.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:34 AM
mikes68charger
My Feedback: (34)

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

So has anyone emailed tbis thread to FEJ?
Old 08-28-2014, 09:39 AM
SushiHunter

Fly Eagle demolition derby/ jet rally to be held at the Bejing fire training center, Bejing China . Landing fee not applicable, free hefty plastic bag to the first 50 . All spectators required to wear nomex shorts and hard hats. Bring your personal size CO2 and join in the fun.
Hahaha. Yeah, the landing fee is now known as the "bag fee" and is 10 cents per bag.

"Note to participants: To speed up the registration process, please indicate if you have brought your own bags or if you wish for them to be provided, indicating quantity and which type desired - Drawstring or twist tie?"

Last edited by SushiHunter; 08-28-2014 at 12:32 PM.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:50 AM
FTiano
My Feedback: (11)

Okay, Okay already! We can stop this now. I imagine anyone affected has received notice.
One last thing, about that Bridge, I really can use it, to match the one I bought last month.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:52 AM
drdoom
My Feedback: (9)

Okay, Okay already! We can stop this now. I imagine anyone affected has received notice.
If you want this closed Frank, Let me know.
Old 08-28-2014, 09:57 AM
FTiano
My Feedback: (11)

Let's see if anything constructive is still to come forth. Perhaps 3 days or so. If nothing worthwhile, I imagine it has run its course and can be removed.
Thank you.
FT
Old 08-28-2014, 01:33 PM
toolmaker7341

One last thing, about that Bridge, I really can use it, to match the one I bought last month.
Hey Frank what color do you want your bridge painted LOL!! :-)
Old 08-29-2014, 05:56 AM
DISCUS54
My Feedback: (211)

I doubt FEJ is going to let their factory sit empty....any guess as to how they attempt a comeback in 2015?
Old 08-29-2014, 05:58 AM
DISCUS54
My Feedback: (211)

No doubt they are busy making replacement parts for now...but that can't last forever.
Old 08-29-2014, 07:53 AM
Shaun Evans

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hi,

The first step is to get a couple of guys to accept a free (or nearly) sport jet and start an innocent build thread. It will start with something like, "no bashing, no politics, just here to talk about a jet..." Then it will have the obligatory "at first I wasn't sure what to expect, but wow, when I opened the box I could see that these guys have really turned a new leaf..." line. They'll get a couple of sympathizers to bump the thread from time to time, and the whole thing will sound like a square-dance of self-congratulation. They get two or three of these going, and a few guys will get suckered by it and send off their thousands....
Old 08-29-2014, 08:32 AM
jetpilot
My Feedback: (48)

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by YellowAircraft
Hi,

The first step is to get a couple of guys to accept a free (or nearly) sport jet and start an innocent build thread. It will start with something like, "no bashing, no politics, just here to talk about a jet..." Then it will have the obligatory "at first I wasn't sure what to expect, but wow, when I opened the box I could see that these guys have really turned a new leaf..." line. They'll get a couple of sympathizers to bump the thread from time to time, and the whole thing will sound like a square-dance of self-congratulation. They get two or three of these going, and a few guys will get suckered by it and send off their thousands....

LMAO! Yep, seen that with my own eyes!!
"just installed ten to 1 ratio turbine" "she really flying good now"
"Video wasn't good so cant post it, darn it"
Old 08-29-2014, 09:31 AM
gjhinshaw
My Feedback: (303)

There is NO WAY IN HELL any of you would EVER let that happen!!!
The bashing would start BEFORE the first line was listed!
Am I right?
Old 08-29-2014, 10:08 AM
CafeenMan

Maybe they can make rockets for North Korea or something.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:49 AM
invertmast
My Feedback: (23)

Received 225 Likes on 116 Posts

Originally Posted by gjhinshaw
There is NO WAY IN HELL any of you would EVER let that happen!!!
The bashing would start BEFORE the first line was listed!
Am I right?
That is already an on going thread from an Aussie about the new FEJ sportjet