Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

12X Programing Question for Panther

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

12X Programing Question for Panther

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2014, 07:00 AM
MarkShapiro
My Feedback: (52)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 12X Programing Question for Panther

I am in the final steps of setting up my new Airworld Panther and have a programming question regarding the inside flaps (under the fuselage) and outside flaps on the wings. I want to to put each outside flap servo into its own port in the receiver so that I can easily adjust the trims. I am able to put the inside flaps on a "Y" harness and into a single port in the rx. I also want to have the inside flaps deploy when the outside flaps do, using the flap switch on the transmitter. Question is, how can I mix the inside flaps slave to the outside flaps when I am using three ports, versus only two. Any suggestions on set up would be welcome. Additionally, any of you guys flying either the panther or cougar, I'd love to hear about your servo/rx connections for you entire set-up. Thanks guys.
Old 09-26-2014, 07:08 AM
wfield0455
My Feedback: (7)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Mate the 2 outside flaps channels using system menu->wing type. You should then be able to mix flap to aux? where aux? is the inside flap channel.
Old 09-26-2014, 10:36 AM
Greg Wright
My Feedback: (6)

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Or you can put all 4 servos into a match box to get them all synchronized together and then just use 1 channel to operate all four.
Old 09-26-2014, 11:13 AM
MarkShapiro
My Feedback: (52)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

thanks for the suggestions..
Old 09-27-2014, 05:49 PM
Craig B.

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hi Mark,

I have a powerbox royale on mine with flaps on one channel with four adjustable outputs....made it very easy to set up.