Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Chief Aircraft will stock Skymaster products/ARF's in the USA

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Chief Aircraft will stock Skymaster products/ARF's in the USA

Old 10-08-2014, 02:56 PM
PowerBoxDanny
My Feedback: (47)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chief Aircraft will stock Skymaster products/ARF's in the USA

Hello guys and Gals!

Chief Aircraft has been in the RC domain for many years now. With two offices, one in Deland, FL and One in Grants Pass, OR, they have been the exclusive importer of Pilot aircraft and Krill. Chief carries most other brands such as Jet Cat, Kingtech, DA, DLE, and many others. Items in stock and ready to ship or drop ship!

Chief Aircraft is now a Skymaster Dealer but unlike other dealers, Chief Aircraft will inventory some of the most popular jets in Skymasters line up. Chief can also order any model or scheme you like. If we have it in stock, you will receive it in days, not weeks or months. We accept credit card payments for your models so no more deposits or wiring funds.

We have a container arriving next month and the kits are already listed on the website showing November arrival so if you are looking to purchase one of Skymasters amazing models, go to the website now and reserve your airframe with all accessories!

Kits coming in next month!

Avanti XXL with Gear and accessories
Large F-86
T-33 AT332
Panther
3 x 2.6M Viper Jets
4 x Large Hawks
1/6 Scale F16
2 x 1/5 Scale F16 (Sold)
F-14 Tomcat (Sold)
2 x Dragon's
F-18F (Pending)
L-39
2 x 2M Viper jets
Xtreme line Hawks

Our next order will be placed soon so if do not have what you want, we will get it!

Chek out the website at ChiefAircraft.com

Last edited by PowerBoxDanny; 10-08-2014 at 03:01 PM.
Old 10-08-2014, 04:20 PM
kevinthoele
My Feedback: (1)

Received 40 Likes on 39 Posts

Thats great. After flying the big F4 I would of thought that one might be a good seller.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:06 PM
jzuniga
My Feedback: (7)

Good news! I'm really eyeing the Cougar for my next jet? ;-)

Z
Old 10-08-2014, 06:32 PM
ddennison
My Feedback: (15)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Do you have the new F18F? The larger one they test flew last year?

I didnt know if the gear were finished.

Thanks
DD
Old 10-08-2014, 06:38 PM
Dieselman1220
My Feedback: (25)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

This is great news, glad someone is finally stepping up to the plate and making an attempt to do it right.
Old 10-08-2014, 11:53 PM
two dogs
My Feedback: (12)

Good News
Old 10-09-2014, 05:07 AM
PowerBoxDanny

Originally Posted by ddennison
Do you have the new F18F? The larger one they test flew last year?

I didnt know if the gear were finished.

Thanks
DD
The new F18 will be coming out soon. It is in the works!
Old 10-11-2014, 07:41 PM
ddennison

Thanks. So when is it going to be here?
Old 10-12-2014, 02:18 AM
bluescoobydoo

how did you get this past bvm?
Old 10-12-2014, 03:35 AM
Joe Westrich
My Feedback: (95)

Awesome!! I was just talking about this idea with a friend and now it has come true.

Tell me which color schemes the large hawks are please.... I may have to pick one of them up.

[email protected]
Old 10-12-2014, 03:47 AM
ddennison

So, does this mean that BVM will continue with SM?

Or is it a reflection of the plug-n-play (non SM) sales versus SM sales and SM now looking for more distributors ?

While I have waited for almost every jet kit/arf I have built (KC, UB, Mibo, SM Hawk, Yellow F22, F18F x 2 etc..) I have to say that the reason I did buy my last F16 was because it was in stock in the US. The 6 week -4 month wait was getting old.

So, I hope that having some jets in stock will be a blessing for everyone.

DD
Old 10-12-2014, 04:26 AM
PowerBoxDanny

Thanks. So when is it going to be here?
We do not havean ETA on the availability of the F18 yet. You can stay up to date by visiting Skymasters website and facebook page as Anton is great at keeping everyone up to speed on upcoming availability on new product!
Old 10-12-2014, 04:38 AM
Vincent
My Feedback: (61)

Received 23 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe Westrich
Awesome!! I was just talking about this idea with a friend and now it has come true.

Tell me which color schemes the large hawks are please.... I may have to pick one of them up.

[email protected]
Joe,
You can go on the Chief website under Skymaster ARF in stock and there are pics and info on the jets coming in next month. The ones that say "click for details" are the ones they have coming in.
Vin..
Old 10-12-2014, 04:39 AM
PowerBoxDanny

Available will be the ones below.

HAWK BH258, BH254B, BH250,BH248
HAWK 100 AH105, AH102

As Vincent said above, please visit the website and browse. Follow the link below!
Visit ChiefAircraft.com and contact us to reserve your aircraft.

http://www.chiefaircraft.com/radio-c...-in-stock.html

Originally Posted by Joe Westrich

[email protected]

Last edited by PowerBoxDanny; 10-12-2014 at 04:54 AM.
Old 10-12-2014, 04:51 AM
PowerBoxDanny

BVM and Details for scale continue to be Skymaster Dealers! Chief Aircraft joins the network by offering the same amazing ARF's and adds convenience of stocking some of their kits here in the USA and streamlining the ordering process if you desire to order a kit from the manufacturer by having extensive website display and information on each model and availability both here and at the factory.

If you decide to order your aircraft from the factory and do not have a time limitation, we also give you the option for saving on shipping by adding your airframe to our inventory orders and bringing it in by ship saving you the costs of air freight. Now if you want airfreight, no problem, we will DHL the aircraft for you at a premium as is done normally when you order either direct or through the other dealers.

So, does this mean that BVM will continue with SM?

Or is it a reflection of the plug-n-play (non SM) sales versus SM sales and SM now looking for more distributors ?

While I have waited for almost every jet kit/arf I have built (KC, UB, Mibo, SM Hawk, Yellow F22, F18F x 2 etc..) I have to say that the reason I did buy my last F16 was because it was in stock in the US. The 6 week -4 month wait was getting old.

So, I hope that having some jets in stock will be a blessing for everyone.

DD
Old 10-12-2014, 05:16 AM
lrb75
My Feedback: (12)

Are you planning on having the EDF kits in stock?
Old 10-12-2014, 06:31 AM
PowerBoxDanny

Excellent question! We will review some of the popular kits and see what we can get in! If you have a perticular one you like, let us know!

Originally Posted by lrb75
Are you planning on having the EDF kits in stock?
Old 10-12-2014, 09:51 AM
smchale
My Feedback: (67)

Danny, I'm confident this new import strategy will prove popular and commend you for taking the leap of faith to initiate it! I like the website presentation as well, same information but easier to navigate. I'm sure none of this happens without considerable planning, effort, and support from Skymaster, so keep it up!
Old 10-12-2014, 02:11 PM
PowerBoxDanny

Thanks Sean! The leap of faith was really taken by Chief Aircraft after some arm twisting (Not) and now I am there to help them along the way! Skymaster is an awesome product and were excited to get this project rolling!

Originally Posted by smchale
Danny, I'm confident this new import strategy will prove popular and commend you for taking the leap of faith to initiate it! I like the website presentation as well, same information but easier to navigate. I'm sure none of this happens without considerable planning, effort, and support from Skymaster, so keep it up!

Last edited by PowerBoxDanny; 10-12-2014 at 02:14 PM.
Old 11-16-2014, 05:26 PM
PowerBoxDanny

UPDATE:

We are very much looking forward to receiving our first large order from Skymaster. Unfortunately, Our order has not yet been shipped for reasons beyond our control. We will update the site when we are advised by skymaster that the order has been shipped. We apologize to customers who have placed pre orders on aircraft that are on order! We are already looking at ways to properly address the delays that come along with large orders and look forward to working with Skymaster to try and keep orders within the posted and expected time frames!

Thanks again!

Last edited by PowerBoxDanny; 11-16-2014 at 05:28 PM.
Old 11-16-2014, 07:29 PM
raron455
My Feedback: (38)

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

I myself am still waiting to get a price,been talking with Dana, who is supposed to be waiting to hear from John at Skymaster, going on two weeks now,, was told if I ordered last week I could get it by end of January,,Still no response on a price....
Old 11-17-2014, 03:38 AM
PowerBoxDanny

Originally Posted by raron455
I myself am still waiting to get a price,been talking with Dana, who is supposed to be waiting to hear from John at Skymaster, going on two weeks now,, was told if I ordered last week I could get it by end of January,,Still no response on a price....
Hey there Raron 455, we apologize for any inconvenience first of all. It has proven quite the challenge working with John due to the time difference but also the language barrier. We are working on plans to visit the Skymaster factory so that we can stream line the channels of communications between our companies to better serve our customers here in the US and elsewhere.

As far as pricing, it is very simple to figure out pricing on the models as we have developed a very extensive section in our website that allows you to select your airframe and all required accessories! It easily gives you a total for the complete jet with the bells and whistles you want to add. The only issue we are working with to improve is the time frame for delivery on "Pre-Ordered" models. We have a plan that will eliminate the current issue of incorrect delivery times and should be phasing it in on the next " Pre-orders". We also accept credit cards and paypal for your orders, no sending cashiers checks.

Remember that this is on "Pre-orders" only. Our goal is to carry an inventory here in the USA at one of our two stores of 15 to 20 airframes and wearable parts at any given time. This is something that no one else in the states does and will have your model to you in days, not weeks or months. Other sites say "In Stock for expedited delivery" but that just means that it is a model sitting at the Skymaster factory that you have to pay DHL Air Freight shipping costs to get it to you. When we say "In-Stock", it will mean it is here in the USA and you will have it in days for a fraction of what it costs to DHL an airframe from China which could costs several hundreds to over a thousand for a larger kit!

It will take a few orders to achieve our "In Stock inventory" goals and are currently working through the difficulties. The current order should be shipping from the Skymaster warehouse any day now via Sea Freight and the second order is waiting for confirmation on the delayed order to be put in. We are confident that after a few orders and working with Skymaster to iron out the kinks, we will be able to provide precise timelines on "Pre-orders" while getting you truly "In-Stock" airframe in just a few days at a fraction of the shipping price!

Thanks again for your patience!

Last edited by PowerBoxDanny; 11-17-2014 at 03:43 AM.
Old 11-17-2014, 07:00 AM
big fred

Interested in an F-18F Diamondback. Site states that it comes with gear, pipe, cockpit. But then at pricing it states that it is 2650.00 for the airframe only. What all is included and at what price? Thanks.
Old 11-17-2014, 07:44 AM
raron455
My Feedback: (38)

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by SkunkWerkz
Hey there Raron 455, we apologize for any inconvenience first of all. It has proven quite the challenge working with John due to the time difference but also the language barrier. We are working on plans to visit the Skymaster factory so that we can stream line the channels of communications between our companies to better serve our customers here in the US and elsewhere.

As far as pricing, it is very simple to figure out pricing on the models as we have developed a very extensive section in our website that allows you to select your airframe and all required accessories! It easily gives you a total for the complete jet with the bells and whistles you want to add. The only issue we are working with to improve is the time frame for delivery on "Pre-Ordered" models. We have a plan that will eliminate the current issue of incorrect delivery times and should be phasing it in on the next " Pre-orders". We also accept credit cards and paypal for your orders, no sending cashiers checks.

Remember that this is on "Pre-orders" only. Our goal is to carry an inventory here in the USA at one of our two stores of 15 to 20 airframes and wearable parts at any given time. This is something that no one else in the states does and will have your model to you in days, not weeks or months. Other sites say "In Stock for expedited delivery" but that just means that it is a model sitting at the Skymaster factory that you have to pay DHL Air Freight shipping costs to get it to you. When we say "In-Stock", it will mean it is here in the USA and you will have it in days for a fraction of what it costs to DHL an airframe from China which could costs several hundreds to over a thousand for a larger kit!

It will take a few orders to achieve our "In Stock inventory" goals and are currently working through the difficulties. The current order should be shipping from the Skymaster warehouse any day now via Sea Freight and the second order is waiting for confirmation on the delayed order to be put in. We are confident that after a few orders and working with Skymaster to iron out the kinks, we will be able to provide precise timelines on "Pre-orders" while getting you truly "In-Stock" airframe in just a few days at a fraction of the shipping price!

Thanks again for your patience!
I am not sure it is that simple on the price,,, I am trying to order the skymaster 1/6.75 f-16, It is said to be a great jet but has junk gear, so skymaster stopped selling them till the gear issue is resolved, (still not resolved) My plan is to buy the jet, upgraded fuel tanks, missiles, pipe, and cockpit, but not the gear. I will put a set of matrix gear in it and be good to go. This is the size jet I am really wanting, just waiting for him to give me a price. Trying to be patient,, trying
Old 11-17-2014, 08:21 AM
PowerBoxDanny

Originally Posted by raron455
I am not sure it is that simple on the price,,, I am trying to order the skymaster 1/6.75 f-16, It is said to be a great jet but has junk gear, so skymaster stopped selling them till the gear issue is resolved, (still not resolved) My plan is to buy the jet, upgraded fuel tanks, missiles, pipe, and cockpit, but not the gear. I will put a set of matrix gear in it and be good to go. This is the size jet I am really wanting, just waiting for him to give me a price. Trying to be patient,, trying
I see, In your situation Raron, yes, it is not typical as you are wanting to order an aircraft which is, as you stated, not being sold (If its not being sold, you probably will not be able to get a price) and also you would like to remove the landing gear from the package which will take communications with Skymaster.

I agree for your situation, it is not simple and could take time. Now, for the run of the mill order which is either an Xtreme arf package or the regular Skymaster or Skymaster pro, it is click, click and go.

You will need to continue to work with Dana on your specific order.

Big Fred,

Being that it is on the X-treme line, the price is for all Landing Gear, Air kit, Fuel Tanks, Tailpipe, Cylinders, Cockpit w/o Pilots & Hardware. The Airframe only part is a typo and we will correct that immediately! Thank you for catching that!

Thanks!

Last edited by PowerBoxDanny; 11-17-2014 at 08:27 AM.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.