Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Kingtech Service

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Kingtech Service

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2014, 03:45 PM
Jose.benitez006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kingtech Service

Has anyone else had a long delay on their service for kingtech.

They received my engine on 10/17/2014 and I haven't been contacted with an update.

Does anyone have a number I can call?
Old 11-25-2014, 04:10 PM
Len Todd

Received 40 Likes on 35 Posts

Seems like they would at least send you an acknowledgement that they received it.

Also, they could be waiting for parts, which is not unusual. I suspect they too expect you to be calling to get any kind of an update.

Last edited by Len Todd; 11-25-2014 at 04:14 PM.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:28 PM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

If you sent it in to Dirk in California he got a little behind due to noise complaints about him running engines. He had an entire test cell built now with a way to make it almost silent out side and its up and running now and hes working day and night to get caught up.

Also Barry is visiting at the factory right now and is not in this country. PM me and ill get you in touch with Dirk if you sent it in to kingtech USA