Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jets over kentucky 2014 dvd shipping today

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jets over kentucky 2014 dvd shipping today

Old 01-22-2015, 06:12 PM
smchale
My Feedback: (67)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm in now. Think it was a PW issue. Thx Ken/Lewis!
Old 01-25-2015, 07:23 AM
smchale
My Feedback: (67)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So I started going through pictures and noticed that many were very familiar. Turns out they were taken by James Smith (most know him as Smitty), who does a great job not only flying at JOK but also taking some photos and sharing them with us via his Flickr account (there is a link in the JOK2014 thread for his photos). Turns out James generously gave access and permission for the photos to be used, and even allowed them to be watermarked as part of the RCKen collection. Very cool of James, as we all benefit from a greater selection of pictures capturing the event.

I only mention this because I wanted to make sure in all fairness that Smitty was acknowledged for what he did. There is no mention of him anywhere on the packaging and only saw it made mention on the intro slide of the slide show....but unfortunately it says Fred Smith...not James Smith.

Anyways, glad these are finally out and can't wait for JOK2015 to see and fly with all my friends....including Fred!