Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Waco Day Jan 28 Wed

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Waco Day Jan 28 Wed

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 11:55 AM
Kevin_W
My Feedback: (1)

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Weather was perfect. Lots of fuel was burned. Everybody's jets went home in one (mostly) piece!
It was a GREAT day to play hooky from work!

I forgot to take any pictures, but I did get a short video of Paul's second landing with his new Hawk.
Nice flying airplane.
http://youtu.be/THQStf_qje4
Old 01-29-2015, 01:04 PM
Ad Clark III
My Feedback: (8)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Definitely a good time. Gonna have to make it a monthly routine. David flew the heck out of his T-38, Buck with the Kingcat, Ron with his Reaction and Kevin probably had the most flights with his Bobcat. I received the Junior Woodchuck Achievement Badge for the most time charging and littlest amount of time flying. Ronnie Dean was there(also the VP of the club) flying the wings off his Ultra Lightning making all of us look like newbies. Cant wait for next month.
Old 01-29-2015, 04:30 PM
JSF-TC
My Feedback: (2)

Received 134 Likes on 78 Posts

Kevin,

Many thanks for the assist and first flight of the Hawk. It was good to see a few friendly faces again after a few years away from the hobby. A great day. As you say, (mostly) in one piece.

Paul
Old 01-29-2015, 06:23 PM
jetspud

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great time and a great weather to fly with the guys. I didnt think that many people were going to come but was surprised with the turn out. Everyone flew but my fav was adīs F-16 well next to my T-38 but you dont really get to see your jet when your flying it the way you do by watching on the side. The f-100 looked good along with the flash. Mabey Buck can come to dinner after next time. Need to bring more fuel also next time.

David
Old 01-29-2015, 06:33 PM
Ron S
My Feedback: (2)

Received 205 Likes on 125 Posts

Getting sick on Wednesday was the smartest thing I've done all year! Good to see everyone again! There was a bit of wind, but it was usually right down the runway, so bring it on!... Dave, you've got your T-38 "dial in"...
Old 01-29-2015, 06:53 PM
jetspud

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ron,
You keep eyeballing my T-38 so i think you should get one or WE can scratch build one i would like one that is bigger

David