Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

All Scale RC

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

All Scale RC

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2015, 04:03 AM
never-enuff
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default All Scale RC

Are these guys still in business? I can't get the web site to pull up.
Old 03-09-2015, 05:40 AM
Erik R
My Feedback: (32)

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Hi,

Unfortunately, All-Scale is gone. PM Wojtek. He may be able to help you. Good luck.

Erik
Old 03-09-2015, 05:52 AM
Pepperpete

I tried Wojtek about a month ago. He wasn't very interested in helping me at all. I think they had a great idea and it's a shame that it's gone now.
Old 03-09-2015, 01:43 PM
never-enuff
My Feedback: (11)

Bummer.
Old 03-09-2015, 02:58 PM
wojtek
My Feedback: (73)

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

sorry guys... , All-Scale is shut for good. For those that don't know, this is mostly due to Alan DeLena ( other 1/2 of AllScale ) having unexpectedly and tragically passing away last year. Running this on my own is just not worth my time ( and often times much aggravation) . I have decided to only work on my own projects, and pursue my time spent better with the family. I am definitely not interested in anytime that consumes more of the little time i have.

I am continuing to make the MFD screens available through DreamWorks. I think Alex at Iflytailies still has some of them left also. My son is actually making most of these for me now. Otherwise, I have been making some scale pieces here and there available on shapeways where this does not take any involvement from my end.

Its time to get my own fleet flying now ... Time goes way too quickly, and unfortunately you can't take it back.

Voy