Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Who else is having trouble with FB

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Who else is having trouble with FB

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2015, 12:15 PM
Damo260

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Who else is having trouble with FB

I ordered some parts for my FB F18F 2 months ago Catherine said they will be shipped on the 20th of March I sent her a email that week are the going to be shipped she replied we need another 2 weeks so 2 weeks later I send a email asking if the the parts are right to be shipped she replied they will be shipped on the 01/04/15 so reply cool I'll here form you Wednesday so no email so I sent one on Thursday asking if tbe parts have been shipped on reply. Is anyone having problems with FB jets

Damo
Old 04-05-2015, 12:31 PM
afterburner
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went to their website today or at least a link to it and it looks like a parked domain with links to Russian dating sites!
Old 04-05-2015, 12:33 PM
bluescoobydoo

i am getting dating site as well
Old 04-05-2015, 12:53 PM
afterburner
My Feedback: (18)

Originally Posted by bluescoobydoo
i am getting dating site as well
Well if some woman named Svetlana shows up from DHL instead of the MIG 21 I ordered, we've got a problem
Old 04-05-2015, 01:22 PM
mackeyjones

I would be a bit concerned about that Damo, I think I waited quite a long time for missing control push rods for my FB F18F that were supplied the wrong size for my kit and quite a few emails in between as well. I was very dissapointed with the whole deal, Imagine my dismay when my kit turned up at Xtreme( Australian Hobby shop, not to be confussed with Skymaster Xtreme, or the other Xtreme wandering around) to find that the F18-c I had ordered had become an F18-F which I bit the bullet on, because I wasnt going to wait another 12months for my kit to transform into the actual one I had ordered. Then at least 12 months to wait for the control push rods. Yet the replacement missile wing tip rails arrived rapidly. Go figure... The quality of their kits is great, Its a pity that the other side of things lets them down.

Last edited by mackeyjones; 04-05-2015 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Clarification
Old 04-05-2015, 01:25 PM
mackeyjones

Originally Posted by afterburner
Well if some woman named Svetlana shows up from DHL instead of the MIG 21 I ordered, we've got a problem
If Svetlana turns up instead of your jet, I wouldnt send her back...prior experience with Svetlana's lead me to this conclusion.
Old 04-05-2015, 01:47 PM
Damo260

Originally Posted by mackeyjones
I would be a bit concerned about that Damo, I think I waited quite a long time for missing control push rods for my FB F18F that were supplied the wrong size for my kit and quite a few emails in between as well. I was very dissapointed with the whole deal, Imagine my dismay when my kit turned up at Xtreme to find that the F18-c I had ordered had become an F18-F which I bit the bullet on, because I wasnt going to wait another 12months for my kit to transform into the actual one I had ordered. Then at least 12 months to wait for the control push rods. Yet the replacement missile wing tip rails arrived rapidly. Go figure... The quality of their kits is great, Its a pity that the other side of things lets them down.
I don't think it's right 2 months for parts when I need parts for Skymaster F16 the wait time was 2 weeks. And the quality of their kits are great that's why I'm thinking of buying a mates F100 off him they have come a long way since the Sabre I had.

Damo
Old 04-06-2015, 06:56 PM
fbjets

Sorry, Damien. I just gave you tracking number by e-mail.
I was off becasue of small surgery and QingMing holiday.
FeiBao is fine, we are still here. The website had problem, it seems be hacked.
Any doubt, welcome e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected]
Thanks!

Catherine
FeiBao Jets
Old 04-06-2015, 07:51 PM
Bob Toilet

Where do You find the prices for the FB planes? I cant find them on their website.
Old 04-07-2015, 05:30 AM
BluFox
My Feedback: (10)

Bob:

Shoot me an email ([email protected]) and I will respond with prices for any FB jet you have interest in. Will need your complete ship to address to accurately quote the delivered price.

Sincerely,
Eric Clapp
Jet Central USA
Old 04-07-2015, 05:39 AM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Thats great lol you guys don't have much to complain about. Try jetlegend and it taking them 6 months on average to get parts. Ordered stuff at Kentucky last year and got it around Christmas time. Been waiting on other stuff for 6 months and counting.

Originally Posted by Damo260
I don't think it's right 2 months for parts when I need parts for Skymaster F16 the wait time was 2 weeks. And the quality of their kits are great that's why I'm thinking of buying a mates F100 off him they have come a long way since the Sabre I had.

Damo
Old 04-07-2015, 09:32 AM
Damo260

Originally Posted by fbjets
Sorry, Damien. I just gave you tracking number by e-mail.
I was off becasue of small surgery and QingMing holiday.
FeiBao is fine, we are still here. The website had problem, it seems be hacked.
Any doubt, welcome e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected]
Thanks!

Catherine
FeiBao Jets

Thank you Catherine I received the email and tracking number.

Damo
Old 04-07-2015, 09:37 AM
Damo260

Originally Posted by gunradd
Thats great lol you guys don't have much to complain about. Try jetlegend and it taking them 6 months on average to get parts. Ordered stuff at Kentucky last year and got it around Christmas time. Been waiting on other stuff for 6 months and counting.
I wouldn't have been buying anything from them if that was the case that is very unacceptable anyway good luck with them

Damo
Old 04-07-2015, 12:50 PM
David Jackson
My Feedback: (15)

Originally Posted by gunradd

That is main reason I will no longer order any models from Jet Legend. A number of years ago I ordered a large F-16 from that company, and it took six months before it was delivered to me. It took another six weeks to get the right set ailerons for the wings. Now, I am currently waiting for a model from another company that was to be completed in 12 to 14 weeks, it's been 20 weeks and I am still waiting. I am curious, short buying plans and building your own models, what can we do to motivate these company to complete and ship items on time.

Last edited by David Jackson; 04-07-2015 at 12:56 PM. Reason: more info