Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jetpower -Help Needed.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jetpower -Help Needed.

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 06:00 AM
marc s

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Jetpower -Help Needed.

Guys my regular helper at Jetpower has gone off and booked his first holiday for 20+ years with his wife and has left me on my tod for Jetpower - how mean!

I looking for a UK or EU based jet minded person for the event to help erect, man and take down the GBRJET stand for the Jetpower show in Germany.

I am based in Hampshire and will travel down early morning of the 16th to Dover, the person would either need to get to mine early in the morning or live on route to Dover from Fleet in Hampshire to make logistics easier, or indeed could come from Europe and meet me at the show ground.

Plan is to catch the early train through the tunnel, drive to the show and arrive sometime shortly after lunch on the Thursday, spend the afternoon erecting the stand and sorting stock and then help out on the stand Friday, Saturday & Sunday. After the show finishes on Sunday we will need to pack up and head off catching the late Sunday evening train back to the UK arriving early Monday morning.

I will provide a single room at a well used local hotel with breakfast, evening meals which I am sure will include a few beers out with Ali and the team (who stay at the same hotel), pass for the show and a van to carry any goodies home to the UK you might buy at the show FOC. The stand duty is not full time as breaks happen all day for plenty of time to wander and see the show.

PM me if you might be able to help.

marcs