Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

NEW JET Rally High Desert Jets

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

NEW JET Rally High Desert Jets

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 09:32 AM
[email protected]

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

To the Kingman Model Club, I want to say well done.

You cannot control the weather if you could have it would have made it even better. Honest the hard work by Terry, Rob, Neil and Freddy and their wives was really impressive. The Sponsors were very generous too, I can only imagine the effort made in the weeks leading up to your event. To all of you, I want to say thank you, as it is not easy bringing a flying site up to jet standards. The pit area was clean and new, Not easy when the soil is DG.

While it was hot the pit area was cool with the very entertaining and VERY generous Neil holding court. Neil had everyone in a great mood with his electric cheese knife gag, and getting beer delivered in a half hour. It was a real pleasure meeting him!

I must say thanks to the wives of the flyers, you ladies are terrific as I did not break into my food supply at all, I did not expect that.

So I must give you all a huge thumbs up for your very successful first event. Also thank you for voting my Vampire Best Turbine!
I hope that all of you come to our event The Coachella Jet Jam February 16-19 2017

Daniel Metz
President of the www.cvrcclub.com
Old 06-06-2016, 10:34 AM
Chris Balling

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, some really GREAT pictures. We had planned on attending, but an unexpected occurrence precluded our participation at the last minute. It really did look like one "HOT" event. Rob; remember, you are welcome to fly, as my guest, at Speedworld anytime. BTW, please don't forget to check out our AMA sanctioned activities. Ours are open to everyone!
Chris Balling
President, Speedworld