Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Xicoy FC 1 problem

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Xicoy FC 1 problem

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2016, 11:57 AM
kiwijet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xicoy FC 1 problem

Hi guys,

Have just gone to use my FC1 Plus (v1.0) with GPS but don't have a GPS selection bar on the Info screen.

I'm guessing I maybe need to update the software but can't find where to download the updates, can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Cheers
Old 04-22-2016, 08:15 AM
Gambler71

Originally Posted by kiwijet
Hi guys,

Have just gone to use my FC1 Plus (v1.0) with GPS but don't have a GPS selection bar on the Info screen.

I'm guessing I maybe need to update the software but can't find where to download the updates, can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Cheers
Try:

http://www.xicoy.com/catalog/product...95&language=en

It's towards the bottom of the page. I have been searching high and low for this. I sent GASPAR a pm via this forum and suddenly the link appeared as I'm sure it wasn't there when I searched for it last weekend. I know they have moved across to a new website which may have been the problem.
Old 04-23-2016, 01:23 AM
kiwijet

Thanks gambler good to know! Turns out my problem was a faulty GPS that was dead from new! Fitted a replacement and now it all worked fine.