Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

VIDEO: Fully Automated Retract, Courtesy of Jeti Telemetry Controls

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

VIDEO: Fully Automated Retract, Courtesy of Jeti Telemetry Controls

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2016, 10:01 AM
Jeti USA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default VIDEO: Fully Automated Retract, Courtesy of Jeti Telemetry Controls

Jeti Telemetry Control has tons of advantages, specially when you can get easily distracted, one click and damage is done. I have seen so many people hitting switch and accidentally retract landing gear. Using Jeti Telemetry controls and Data downlink has tons of applications, control your motor, turbine, over temp, emergency drop of the retract.....

Zb/Jeti USA

Direct Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTgrOLXTrnE

Last edited by Jeti USA; 06-01-2016 at 05:14 AM.
Old 06-01-2016, 04:18 AM
Joe Westrich
My Feedback: (95)

video doesn't seem to work
Old 06-01-2016, 03:21 PM
Mike Haddox
My Feedback: (5)

I hope that I never get to the point that I can't flip the retract switch.
Old 06-01-2016, 04:38 PM
Joe Westrich
My Feedback: (95)

ok...video link working now.

The automatic retract function is not on my list since you still need to manually put the gear down but I can see the potential for telemetry controlled safety. Can the transmitter be set up so that the retracts cannot be activated until you reach a certain altitude like 5 or 10ft? I have a drogue chute on a F104 that I would love to be disabled unless I was sitting on the ground or maybe just a few feet above it. I have a fear of accidentally engaging the chute in flight. You could use it for canopy operation or wing fold mechanics....etc. Just a thought
Old 06-01-2016, 06:05 PM
Jeti USA

Originally Posted by Joe Westrich
ok...video link working now.

The automatic retract function is not on my list since you still need to manually put the gear down but I can see the potential for telemetry controlled safety. Can the transmitter be set up so that the retracts cannot be activated until you reach a certain altitude like 5 or 10ft? I have a drogue chute on a F104 that I would love to be disabled unless I was sitting on the ground or maybe just a few feet above it. I have a fear of accidentally engaging the chute in flight. You could use it for canopy operation or wing fold mechanics....etc. Just a thought
No you DO NOT, retract will go Up/Down automatically depending on the height you will program. But we highly recommend creating logical switch and assign it to the flight mode.
Landing/Takeoff Mode + Height = Gear Down/UP
Also Jet is on the ground = Disabled Landing Gear (No more accidence)

Transmitter can be programmed for anything, assign your Flaps (Auto Flaps) or Turbine (Auto-Throttle) to the Speed Sensor, Height to the landing Lights.....

Only limitations is your imagination.

Zb/Jeti USA