Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Kingtech presents the all new T1 sports jet

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Kingtech presents the all new T1 sports jet

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2018, 02:29 PM
Tip22v

Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts

I have found finger nail polish that is an exactl match for some of the colors on my T1 jets, it did not attack the existing paint. -Tom
Old 10-24-2018, 08:15 AM
F16Jeff
My Feedback: (11)

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Tip22v
I have found finger nail polish that is an exactl match for some of the colors on my T1 jets, it did not attack the existing paint. -Tom
Thank you for the tip. I may try that and thin it so it can be sprayed through air brush.
Old 10-24-2018, 11:03 AM
Tip22v

Received 31 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by F16Jeff
Thank you for the tip. I may try that and thin it so it can be sprayed through air brush.
I have not thought about spraying it, good idea. This would work well for painting a replacement nose door if your door is a single color (all of mine are single color).
Old 12-09-2018, 11:38 AM
Ccora

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kingtech k210 start problem

Hello

I have newly bought K 210 engine

I inadvertently changed start parameters that shown on pictures in manual. I tried several start attemps but I could not start the engine.
İ use diesel fuel.
IEngine did not pass stage 2,attemptng start, rpm hang about 3500 after that again ignition phase start. At last timed out appears need factory start parameters.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Old 01-01-2019, 10:25 AM
RJE
My Feedback: (13)

How did you attach the gear door covers to the struts?
thx
Old 01-01-2019, 10:54 AM
RJE

T3chdad,
you look like you're way ahead of me on this build and knowledge.. Having no luck getting the lighting system to work. Can you help with some instruction for the setup?
Appreciate any help..
Thank you
Old 01-01-2019, 11:12 AM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 159 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by RJE
How did you attach the gear door covers to the struts?
thx
When you get the Electric Retract (like I did) you do not unfortunately get anything to attach the strut covers....
Old 01-01-2019, 11:19 AM
RJE

Old 01-02-2019, 07:33 AM
T3chDad

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by RJE
T3chdad,
you look like you're way ahead of me on this build and knowledge.. Having no luck getting the lighting system to work. Can you help with some instruction for the setup?
Appreciate any help..
Thank you
I'm afraid that I don't have experience with that system. I'll see if I can find you some help though...
Old 01-02-2019, 09:32 AM
Digital Pilot

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by RJE
T3chdad,
Appreciate any help..
Thank you
What kind of info do you need on the lights?
Old 01-02-2019, 11:13 AM
clavin
My Feedback: (6)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Dansy

When you get the Electric Retract (like I did) you do not unfortunately get anything to attach the strut covers....
I had some 3d printed for me...
Old 01-02-2019, 04:46 PM
737Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey folks. Can anyone please post a picture of how you mounted your nose gear light that came with the light kit install option. Also, the Y that is supplied with the nose gear light, one side goes to the light, the other side goes where? Basically, how do you hook up the whole nose gear light wiring harness.

Thank you

tom

Old 01-08-2019, 06:15 AM
ivesdo
My Feedback: (1)

Originally Posted by 737Driver
Hey folks. Can anyone please post a picture of how you mounted your nose gear light that came with the light kit install option. Also, the Y that is supplied with the nose gear light, one side goes to the light, the other side goes where? Basically, how do you hook up the whole nose gear light wiring harness.

Thank you

tom

I want to ask if anyone has any pictures of the light install as well. I wanted to see how the top and bottom lights were mounted by the factory as well as how the nose gear / landing light was mounted. I decided to purchase the lighting kit after i received the plane.

Tom, with regards to the landing light wiring, one wire goes to the controller constant on if you wish, or can go directly to a battery. The other wire goes to the receiver channel associated with the gear. That will ensure that the light is only on with the gear down. I had to try connecting the wires to find out which was which and of course had it backwards the first time. I labeled the wires after I had it working properly.
Old 01-08-2019, 07:16 AM
LewisE1

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Anyone got the Audi scheme ? any photos ?
Old 01-08-2019, 04:48 PM
kork
My Feedback: (65)

Originally Posted by LewisE1
Anyone got the Audi scheme ? any photos ?
February 1st or around there should be doing a unboxing for the Audi scheme!!
cant wait
Old 01-08-2019, 06:14 PM
clavin
My Feedback: (6)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kork
February 1st or around there should be doing a unboxing for the Audi scheme!!
cant wait

When did you order yours?

Thanks
Old 01-08-2019, 06:17 PM
Westwindpilot86

Chris, what made you sell your T-3? The goblin one.
Old 01-08-2019, 07:18 PM
737Driver

Originally Posted by ivesdo
I want to ask if anyone has any pictures of the light install as well. I wanted to see how the top and bottom lights were mounted by the factory as well as how the nose gear / landing light was mounted. I decided to purchase the lighting kit after i received the plane.

Tom, with regards to the landing light wiring, one wire goes to the controller constant on if you wish, or can go directly to a battery. The other wire goes to the receiver channel associated with the gear. That will ensure that the light is only on with the gear down. I had to try connecting the wires to find out which was which and of course had it backwards the first time. I labeled the wires after I had it working properly.

good evening and thank you for getting back to me. I got all the lights figured out! Nose gear goes up, light goes out! Works great! When I get home, I’ll take a photo to show how I mounted the nose gear light. What I can’t figure out, with the lights assigned to a switch on my radio to turn them on/off, I always cycle through MODE A, B, and C. It’s like I’m using the manual button on the lighting control unit! Lights are super bright! Taxied it around the street last night, looks awesome!
Old 01-08-2019, 09:25 PM
737Driver

A few photos of nose wheel attachment. Just ran a screw thru the clamp into the back of light, nice and secure
Old 01-09-2019, 12:35 PM
kork
My Feedback: (65)

Originally Posted by clavin
When did you order yours?

Thanks
I was told 6 weeks from dirk. I ordered on December 18th
Old 01-14-2019, 08:45 PM
Desertlakesflying
My Feedback: (28)

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by kork
I was told 6 weeks from dirk. I ordered on December 18th
Expect at least 6-8 weeks since each one is produced painted and polished after you order it. They don't have unpainted planes laying around waiting on orders. Remember all of the stuff you see on the plane is paint and not decals, and each one is hand polished before it is packed. They are worth the wait.
Old 02-21-2019, 01:43 PM
Fins

Default Light Controller on T1

I bought a Yellow Monster T1 with the light package a couple months ago and wanted to pass on a few pointers in figuring out the included light controller. The light controller is branded by what looks like “Uneng” although it appears to be identical to the Pilot RC LED Navigation Light Controller. The manual for the controller can be found at the Pilot RC web site under accessories and manuals. The manual describes how to set up the controller and the three modes of operation: A - all LEDs on; B - solid lights off, strobe and flash on; and C - all lights off. You can switch among these modes by either pressing the Switch (button) on the controller or changing the radio channel output (if used) - the Radio(Light) input on the controller connected to a spare RX channel. Here are a few things I learned that may be of some help:

1. The operating voltage range for the controller is specified as 7.4 - 8.4 V. I tried a 2 cell LiFe (wanting to use all LiFe batteries) and as expected it did not work. However I did not encounter any incompatibilities with different voltages in using 2 cell LiFes on the Specteum PowerSafe RX and a separate 2 cell LiPo on the light controller.

2. The landing light had two servo leads which appeared identical and were unmarked. I believe one is for the controller (No Flash) output and the other is to be Y’ed to the Gear channel (to turn the landing light off and on when the gear are up or down, respectively). To determine which was which, I left one unconnected at first and connected the other to the controller, since they were unmarked. The correct lead should cause the landing light to come on. The controller appears to default in the gear down position on power up so ensure you have the TX set with gear down when powering up.

3. I wanted to set up my TX with a switch to separately control the lights as on (Mode A) or off (Mode B). This appeared problematic as the controller uses RX output changes or transitions instead of fixed values, such as +100%, 0%, -100% to set the three modes. I determined a way to use a switch by using the Spektrum TX Sequencer function to provide two transitions in the forward Sequencer direction (which will change from Mode A to B to C). Works fine in turning the lights from on to off. The problem is in the reverse direction you need one transition to get back to Mode A (lights on), yet one transition would put you back at an incorrect level, such as -100% instead of +100% which is where you need to be for the Sequencer. So ... I used four transitions in the reverse direction, which then gets you from Mode C to Mode A, albeit the long way (C -> A -> B -> C -> A) and at the correct level for the Sequencer enabling it to repeat. Perhaps someone knows an easier or better way, but I now have a two-position switch on my TX that controls all lights with the landing light also controlled by the gear position!
Old 02-27-2019, 02:37 AM
ledd4u
My Feedback: (23)

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Desertlakesflying
Expect at least 6-8 weeks since each one is produced painted and polished after you order it. They don't have unpainted planes laying around waiting on orders. Remember all of the stuff you see on the plane is paint and not decals, and each one is hand polished before it is packed. They are worth the wait.
I ordered mine in July of last year. They said 8 weeks to get. I emailed several times but didn’t get a quick response. Was super worried that I would get hit with the tariff tax. I was super impatient, wanting it real bad so I could begin the build! Bought all the servos etc. got the jet unannounced to the door at 8 weeks 1 day. I opened it, looked at it and stuck it in the shelf . Been there since. Ain’t got time for that now. Awaiting a sale on the Mexican jet engines. That’s the only jet engine I will buy. Jetcat owner since 2005! But....Jetcat is to difficult to deal with. Jet Central all day all night!
Old 02-27-2019, 08:35 AM
Fins

Sorry for a near duplicate post. I tried to edit my post below to correct a mistake and a typo but the edit function will not allow it. So ... I've included the corrections below as well as some additional info and clarifications.

Originally Posted by Fins
I bought a Yellow Monster T1 with the light package a couple months ago and wanted to pass on a few pointers in figuring out the included light controller. The light controller is branded by what looks like “Uneng” although it appears to be identical to the Pilot RC LED Navigation Light Controller. The manual for the controller can be found at the Pilot RC web site under accessories and manuals. The manual describes how to set up the controller and the three modes of operation: A - all LEDs on; B - solid lights off, strobe and flash on; and C - all lights off. You can switch among these modes by either pressing the Switch (button) on the controller or changing a radio channel output (if used) - the Radio(Light) input on the controller connected to a spare RX channel. Here are a few things I learned that may be of some help:

1. The operating voltage range for the controller is specified as 7.4 - 8.4 V. I tried a 2 cell LiFe (wanting to use all LiFe batteries) and as expected it did not work. However I did not encounter any incompatibilities with different voltages in using 2 cell LiFes on the Spektrum PowerSafe RX and a separate 2 cell LiPo on the light controller. With the top fuse light on strobe, the bottom fuse light on flash, and the two wing lights and landing light on continuous or solid (No Flash), the battery current was measured at 162 mA, so a large battery for lights is not required. With the lights off, the current still measured 15 mA so you do need to disconnect the battery at the end of the day. (Given the light battery is a LiPo, I believe removing it from the plane at the end of the day is a good practice regardless.)

2. The landing light had two servo leads which appeared identical and were unmarked. I believe one is for the controller (No Flash) output and the other is to be Y’ed to the Gear channel (to turn the landing light off and on when the gear are up or down, respectively). To determine which was which, I left one unconnected at first and connected the other to the controller, to determine which lead was which. The correct lead should cause the landing light to come on. The controller appears to default in the gear down (Landing Light on) position on power up so ensure you have the TX set with gear down when powering up.

3. I wanted to set up my TX with a switch to separately control the lights as on (Mode A) or off (Mode C). I was not interested in Mode B control from the TX. This appeared problematic as the controller uses RX output changes or transitions instead of fixed values, such as +100%, 0%, -100% to set the three modes. I determined a way to use a TX switch by using the Spektrum TX Sequencer function to provide two transitions in the forward Sequencer direction (which will change from Mode A to B to C). This works fine in turning the lights from on to off. The problem is in the reverse direction you need one transition to get back to Mode A (lights on), yet one transition would put you back at an incorrect level, such as -100% instead of +100% which is where you need to be for the Sequencer. So ... I used four transitions in the reverse direction, which then gets you from Mode C to Mode A, albeit the long way (C -> A -> B -> C -> A) and at the correct level for the Sequencer enabling it to repeat. Perhaps someone knows an easier or better way, but I now have a two-position switch on my TX that controls all lights with the landing light also controlled by the gear position!
Old 03-07-2019, 11:39 AM
LewisE1

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Could anyone please post a photo or two of there nose gear door servo / linkage set up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.