Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

The Euro Fighter from T-one models

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

The Euro Fighter from T-one models

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 06:56 AM
EUROSPORT JET IRELAND

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tanks

Originally Posted by mmflytie
The tank(s) that I currently have , are actually a little over 2 liters each( 74oz. each). I filled and measured each one. I did receive a third tank that is about 266mm long and basically 63mm square. I was told that is a smoke tank. The 2 liter tanks are the ones that are wedge shaped and will not function properly unless a large header tank could be used somewhere( no space for one really) Supposedly new tanks are arriving which will have a conventional rectangular shape, and measuring about 228mm x 114mm x 111mm. I'm hoping this combined volume will be 5.0- 5.5L.

Hope this helps.
Marc
Thanks Marc
That information is very helpful. My Eurofighter is due sometime in August (I think) I am travelling to JetPower in September so I will plan to pick up a suitable tank/tanks there.
Kind regards
John
Old 07-05-2017, 07:11 AM
EUROSPORT JET IRELAND

Default Eurofighter

Originally Posted by EUROSPORT JET IRELAND
Thanks Marc
That information is very helpful. My Eurofighter is due sometime in August (I think) I am travelling to JetPower in September so I will plan to pick up a suitable tank/tanks there.
Kind regards
John
Marc
Sorry to trouble you again, forgot to ask how well does your Eurofighter fly, any quirky things about it? Does it slow well for landing. Do you use elevons or are you using the inside section for elevator and the outer for ailerons?
many thanks
Kind regards
John
Old 07-05-2017, 07:26 AM
mmflytie
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

John,
I am still in the process of building mine. I had a CARF eurofighter and set it up as elevons only because it only had the one surface at the trailing edge. With this new one I suppose you could set up inboards as elevators and outboards as flaps( would be really helpful to talk with an actual eurofighter pilot and find out what the full scale does. I was kind of thinking I would set up inboard and outboard to work together( seen no images of where they are deflected differently ) as elevons. Will be interesting to hear others experiences . As far as flying and landing a delta, they are a joy to fly( very stable) and landings should be very slow and controlled if you get the right combination of power and attack angle. It is definitely not a linear decent rate when in high alpha. I've landed more times than not with a little too much speed fearing of getting too slow on approach and she will just suddenly stop flying forward and gently pancake to the ground !! But that was trying to set her down on a 400ft runway. But on some occasions , I've landed well within the 400 ft and not even used brakes. The key I think is to get a fairly shallow alpha on final, till you are sure you've made the runway getting back in power some, then as about to touch say, a foot off ground flare harder with same thrust and you should be ok. If you flare too soon and power still on, she will just climb and start flying again. Good luck.

Marc

Marc
Old 07-05-2017, 07:27 AM
mmflytie

Sorry john, meant to say outboards as ailerons, not flaps LOL
Old 07-05-2017, 07:37 AM
EUROSPORT JET IRELAND

Thumbs up Eurofighter

Sorry john, meant to say outboards as ailerons, not flaps LOL
Thanks Mark
I did some research into the full size and they use Elevons, I will also go Elevons.
regards
John
Old 07-06-2017, 05:48 PM
mmflytie

John,
Did you happen to find out if the elevons were for outboards only and inboards are strictly elevators?
Old 07-07-2017, 12:23 AM
EUROSPORT JET IRELAND

Marc
Fei Bao jets Eurofighter use elevons, Carf Eurofighter uses elevons. On my last trip to Jet power in Germany a company had a Eurofighter that was circa 11feet long with 2 Jetcat 200 turbines, weight around 50 kg and they flew on elevons.
Grummania is the only other Eurofighter I am aware of it is smaller than carf using elevons.
so Marc if it's not broken???????
So I will go with the tried and trusted set up, Elevons.
regards
John
Old 07-07-2017, 05:47 PM
mmflytie

Thats good info to know . Im just curious why they need to have the different inboard and outboard trailing surfaces if they are just going to be doing the same thing. I am not an engineer or aeronautical background person so forgive my ignorance in asking these questions

Thanks
Marc
Old 07-07-2017, 05:51 PM
mmflytie

So do you have 4 servos controlling the wings trailing edges? (If T-one Im sure you do) Do you plan and "Y"ing anything together?

Marc
Old 07-07-2017, 08:54 PM
HarryC

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

Thats good info to know . Im just curious why they need to have the different inboard and outboard trailing surfaces if they are just going to be doing the same thing. I am not an engineer or aeronautical background person so forgive my ignorance in asking these questions

Thanks
Marc
It halves the load on each servo. CARF Eurosport has the option to split the elevons in two, CARF built in 4 servo trays to the wings and mine has the split, but they still work together as one.
It does affect your choice of gyro, the Demon Cortex handles 4 elevons, afaik the iGyro 3e cannot. Don't know if the iGyro SRS can

Last edited by HarryC; 07-07-2017 at 09:03 PM.
Old 07-07-2017, 10:21 PM
EUROSPORT JET IRELAND

Default Eurofighter

I will use the Powerbox Micromatch on each wing. This unit allows you to use one channel for each wing the unit is like a y lead but you can adjust/ reverse your servos individually so they work perfectly together. Also I will be using the Igyro3e

Marc[/QUOTE]
Old 10-15-2017, 04:22 AM
Signofinfinity

Default Availability in Europe.

Dear all,

Thank you for the information and reports. They are a very useful tool to take the plunge.

Being in Europe, I am trying to find the availability of the kit in EU.

Plan is to drop in the JC Cheetah SE.

Any ideas if the retracts can be substituted with electron Evo 50, while keeping same struts?

Very limited information on Delta jets here. I actually doubt there are any on the island!

Thanks for all and to all!

George
Old 10-15-2017, 03:35 PM
flejter1

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Signofinfinity
Dear all,

Thank you for the information and reports. They are a very useful tool to take the plunge.

Being in Europe, I am trying to find the availability of the kit in EU.

Plan is to drop in the JC Cheetah SE.

Any ideas if the retracts can be substituted with electron Evo 50, while keeping same struts?

Very limited information on Delta jets here. I actually doubt there are any on the island!

Thanks for all and to all!

George
Hi George,

You can contact Paul at [email protected] as he is the Dealer for T-One Models in the UK. RCU is a great place to ask questions and see how other guys are installing the equipment and the custom changes they are making. I have a pre manual for the EuroFighter but it it is still in Chinese and they are working on the translations, but you know 1 picture is worth a 1000 words! Contact Paul and I am sure he can answer all your questions and get your order placed.

Cheers,

Dirk
Old 10-15-2017, 08:42 PM
Signofinfinity

Thanks Dirk,

I was browsing though your website. It's a pity that to import from the US ir will cost a kidney in shipping and taxes.

I will drop Paul an email. Thanks for the support!

My next project after my xcalibur now

Best,

George
Old 10-15-2017, 10:07 PM
flejter1

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Signofinfinity
Thanks Dirk,

I was browsing though your website. It's a pity that to import from the US ir will cost a kidney in shipping and taxes.

I will drop Paul an email. Thanks for the support!

My next project after my xcalibur now

Best,

George

George,

We all place the orders to the factory with the customer's paint scheme choice and do not inventory them at our shops. We have 18 paint schemes for the Eurofighter alone and 25 on the T-1, Mini T-1 and T-3. It would get very expensive trying to inventory 1 of each color scheme. T-One factory sends them direct to the customer, so you do not pay extra shipping costs. The shipping on our site is pretty much the same to ship just about anywhere in the world. I have sold jets to customers in other Countries that had no T-One Dealers in the area and the shipping was not changed much. Unfortunately, we all have to pay our taxes and that is the cost of having fun.

Cheers,

Dirk
Old 10-16-2017, 03:54 AM
Signofinfinity

Yep indeed!

Though some 32% of duty and Vat on the product and also on shipping nearly doubles the cost! But c'è la vie

Contacted Paul, will await his reply.

Best regards,

George
Old 10-31-2017, 04:53 AM
Signofinfinity

Default Scale?

Correct me but this Euro is the 1/5 right?

Hope to be placing the order by this week )

George
Old 11-08-2017, 07:30 AM
mmflytie

Default Eurofighter replacement parts

Dirk,
Any news on replacement parts for the Bavarian tiger Eurofighter?
( I hope they have my new correct address, if mailing directly to me.. I sent an email with my new address

Thanks
Marc
Old 11-08-2017, 10:54 AM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts

I don't like eurofighters/typhoons, but this one is INCREDIBLE!! You guys have made a believer outta me!

More pics please!
Old 11-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Signofinfinity

8-10 weeks.....

And the full DDay livery euro will be here!

Deposit paid... And making the special place in my hanger for the new arrival!

Complete aircraft 'full extras'!!!!

Can't wait!
Old 11-13-2017, 02:27 PM
DenisFerrari

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by US1A kai
She'll MaidenFlight soon, and it flight weight is 14Kg.
Any way i got new photos.
Any additional photo/video of your Typhoon with this beautiful livery ?

Also, how is the feeling with a 120N ?

Thank you and congrats
Old 11-13-2017, 05:19 PM
US1A kai

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default T-one Euro BavarianTiger maiden

Hii all,
Last sunday My friend's EF2000 BavarianTigers has finished successful maiden.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	171112_1416~01.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	2245004  
Old 11-13-2017, 09:40 PM
Signofinfinity

Congrats! Tell us you took it all on video ))

Well done!
Old 11-14-2017, 04:07 AM
US1A kai

Default T-one Euro BavarianTiger maiden

Sorry i try to up the video but can't.....

Last edited by US1A kai; 11-14-2017 at 04:12 AM.
Old 11-14-2017, 04:14 AM
US1A kai

Try again but couldn't,,,

Last edited by US1A kai; 11-14-2017 at 04:18 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.