Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Skymaster Xtreme Cougar

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Skymaster Xtreme Cougar

Old 08-27-2016, 04:06 PM
lear31A
My Feedback: (123)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Skymaster Xtreme Cougar

I have finally finished and flown this plane, which is remarkable btw. I need help finding a replacement main wheel however. It will not re-seal. They are 2-3/4 size wheels. Can anyone help me here? Thanks. Ken
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpeg
Views:	97
Size:	1.34 MB
ID:	2178518  
Old 08-28-2016, 01:22 PM
wfield0455
My Feedback: (7)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lear31A
I have finally finished and flown this plane, which is remarkable btw. I need help finding a replacement main wheel however. It will not re-seal. They are 2-3/4 size wheels. Can anyone help me here? Thanks. Ken
Ken,
Did you try contacting Skymaster directly for a replacement ? I recently damaged the canopy glass on my Xterme Jets Dragon so I sent an email to Skymaster and asked about availability of a replacement.. John got back to me quickly with a price, I paid via PayPal and shortly after that I got an email letting me know it was shipped and tracking info. I've ordered parts this way several times and John has always been incredibly helpful about getting me what I need quickly. Any time I've needed support on one of my Skymaster / Xtreme Jets models I've always received great service..
Old 08-29-2016, 08:24 PM
lear31A
My Feedback: (123)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wfield0455
Ken,
Did you try contacting Skymaster directly for a replacement ? I recently damaged the canopy glass on my Xterme Jets Dragon so I sent an email to Skymaster and asked about availability of a replacement.. John got back to me quickly with a price, I paid via PayPal and shortly after that I got an email letting me know it was shipped and tracking info. I've ordered parts this way several times and John has always been incredibly helpful about getting me what I need quickly. Any time I've needed support on one of my Skymaster / Xtreme Jets models I've always received great service..
Thank you. I sent an email and got a reply really quick. Ordered from him.
Old 08-30-2016, 05:21 AM
wfield0455
My Feedback: (7)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lear31A
Thank you. I sent an email and got a reply really quick. Ordered from him.
John has always been incredibly helpful to me. That canopy for my Dragon that I mentions has already showed up and it was incredibly well packaged. The post office could have run it over with a truck without damaging it. I sent the first email asking about the availability of a replacement canopy on 8/22 and had it in my hands from half way around the world in just 6 days which is pretty amazing service if you ask me...