Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Midwest ME-162

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Midwest ME-162

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2016, 03:15 AM
jrrozz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Midwest ME-162

Ive had a old turbax1 and K&B 7.5 DF motor for years and wanting to build something to put it in. I had a PDF of the Midwest 162 wood kit cut by one of the laser kit cutters. Looking for the plans and building instructions for that kit. Would cut out a lot of guess work. Please if you have the plans for this kit and or the building instructions give me a shout. Or if you happen to have the kit itself I know its a long shot but Im asking. Anyway any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks JIM
Old 09-08-2016, 04:36 AM
thunderchief

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

jrrozz, try contacting the laser kit cutter he had to have a set of plans to start with. I believe that was also a Nick Ziroli design he might be able to help. Many years ago in a land called Cincinnati the GCRCC had a circus and Nick came to it with his 162 along with the midwest people.
Glenn
Old 09-25-2017, 10:04 AM
pjwright

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Plans are available

The Ziroli/Midwest He-162 was featured in Model Airplane News before Midwest kitted it.
Air Age sells the plans:
http://www.airagestore.com/plans/heinkel-he-162-salamander.html
;-)
PJ