Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jets Munt

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jets Munt

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2017, 08:41 PM
jesse2357
My Feedback: (2)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

how are you guys shipping back to spain because that was my issue recently. Gaspar has been great but my 20 flight old turbine has had issues and had to be sent back. FedEx wanted $280 to ship back to spain ended up reluctantly using usps but no telling when it will show up in spain.
Old 09-17-2017, 05:56 AM
JSF-TC
My Feedback: (2)

Received 134 Likes on 78 Posts

Jesse,

I had to do the same thing with my 140 recently. Declared value of $150 for used model aircraft engine parts. Used USPS and it took about 2 weeks, most o that was with Spanish customs, which Gaspar's team took care of.

Yes, I had insurance concerns with a $150 value, but I've done this a number of times (mostly with Wren), and no issues.

Again, great service from Gaspar and the Jets Munt team. They did everything they could with support before asking to send it in.

Paul