Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Status of JR Propo ?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Status of JR Propo ?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2018, 08:09 AM
digitech
My Feedback: (10)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by warbird_1
nice... thank you. one thing i did not see on the radio menu was fuel consumption.
we got all covered incl a bad pump/fuel system detection
fuel teset , consumption , etc etc.
incl full turbine status rpm gauge and temp gauge.
fuel in percentage.
lua etc etc.
Old 06-07-2018, 08:14 AM
warbird_1
My Feedback: (61)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by digitech

we got all covered incl a bad pump/fuel system detection
fuel teset , consumption , etc etc.
incl full turbine status rpm gauge and temp gauge.
fuel in percentage.
lua etc etc.
that's great !! do you have a price point yet?
Old 06-07-2018, 08:24 AM
digitech

CHeck www.digitech.nl
look for ctu.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:27 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by jeteye
Mike, try the DX-20. Gimbals are very nice!
They are not as good as the JR 12X nor any of the 18 series Futaba's and I own all of those.
Old 06-10-2018, 02:57 AM
dauntlessuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by David Gladwin
We simply don’t know if the 28x is finished, mine is working perfectly as are lots of others. It is a superb radio and if it lasts as long as my numerous other JR transmitters it will last for many years.

I have JR transmitters dating back to 1980 which still work perfectly.

My my bet is that D FA will bring it, the 28X, back.

Lets not be so b...... negative!
Actually I have just picked up a very low hours mint condition 28X. I am very happy with it and amazed at the build quality. What has happened to JR is a great shame, but there is considerable hope with DFA picking up the reins and re-launching products and introducing new ones. I for one, am not giving up on DMSS as it is a great protocol and all my JR gear has worked brilliantly over the years. I am still using my 10X with a DMSS tx module fitted to it.
An upside of the current situation for me has been people "dumping" new or almost new JR receivers, servos etc at very low prices. I have been able to pick up quite a lot of gear at very keen prices over the last 12 months or so.
Old 08-24-2018, 07:29 AM
start_zero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Telemetry adapter for AMT turbines for all RC systems

Originally Posted by Zeeb
They are not as good as the JR 12X nor any of the 18 series Futaba's and I own all of those.
... as you have seen, our turbine ECU telemetry adapters not only supporting Jeti - but also all common RC systems
Old 08-25-2018, 12:20 AM
digitech

Originally Posted by start_zero
... as you have seen, our turbine ECU telemetry adapters not only supporting Jeti - but also all common RC systems

most have one Brand RC system but multiple Turbines ;-) .
he is talking about RC systems not the Telemetric unlesss you managed to add telemetric on the JR12X? ;-)
Old 11-07-2018, 06:13 AM
Nige321

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Sounds like the financial director had his hand in the till...

The bankruptcy problem of JR is finally arresting the criminal. It takes time.
Arrest the former finance director of a radio steering helicopter with a charge of about 200 million yen for fraudulent nomination 11/7 (Wednesday) 18: 52 Delivery Sankei Shimbun
The Osaka Prefectural Police Investigation 2 Division reported on December 7 that he submitted a settlement document dumped to a financial institution and deceived a loan of about 200 million yen, and on February 7, the electric company's "Japan Remote Control" JR Yuzou Hijino (58), former financial director of the company, was arrested. According to the Osaka prefectural police investigation division 2, Hijino admits the allegation, "It is no doubt that the loan was cheated."
The alleged arrests were filed in the middle of November, 2013 to late January 28, submitting financial statements that JR 's sales were padded to financial institutions, fictitious business plan documents, etc., and about 200 million yen as the loan name It is deemed as deceived.
According to the same division, Hijino approached the founder family of the company from around December 26 and was involved in management. The company's funds were used for foreign exchange margin trading (FX), losing about 1.5 billion yen, and about 200 million yen cheated was used for FX. There is borrowing from other financial institutions, and the department is investigating the excess sin.
The company has a high profile as a radio controlled helicopter maker and in 2009 he is in charge of attitude control of the artificial satellite "Maido 1" made by small and medium enterprises in Higashiosaka city, Osaka Prefecture. The bankruptcy proceedings began at the end of last year due to management deterioration.
Facebook link