Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Help with hydraulic logic board Hi there can somebody help me finding a hydraulic PC

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Help with hydraulic logic board Hi there can somebody help me finding a hydraulic PC

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 06:25 PM
spaceman 01
My Feedback: (44)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with hydraulic logic board Hi there can somebody help me finding a hydraulic PC

Hi there I need some help getting a PC logic board for a hydraulic system in the Mig 29 composite arf model.
Check the picture how it looks ,thank you ,Nick
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0527.JPG
Views:	187
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	2199179  
Old 01-31-2017, 07:14 PM
mr_matt
My Feedback: (10)

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I don't think that was much of an ECU, just an on-off type board. Whenever the accumulator tripped, it started the pump. You could probably rig up a small relay to get the same effect.
Old 01-31-2017, 08:35 PM
spaceman 01

Hi Matt, this is a board with power in power out to the pump and an additional small cable with four prunes connected to the accumulator, but I don't know what each one does.
Old 01-31-2017, 09:21 PM
mick15

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My hydraulic system is a solution to the problems this model has suffered from since its birth. My system uses a radio controlled relay interrupted by an accumulator operating a micro switch. This system has proved flawless over two years in my SM A10, furthermore it doesn't require any mechanical locks for the gear, the A10 will sit on the oil pressure all day.
Old 01-31-2017, 09:31 PM
mr_matt
My Feedback: (10)

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

You can make the system Mick is referring too if you just buzz out what those connectors on the accumulator do
Old 02-01-2017, 01:08 AM
David Gladwin

Received 143 Likes on 92 Posts

If you have the parts illustrated you don't need anything else. The accumulator incorporates a pressure switch which controls the pump. Connect the four line cable from the pump to the acc. Then pressurise the acc to 10 bar and you have a 10 bar hydraulic system . Incorporate an on/off switch in the power line and that's it.
Mine works perfectly but as an addition I have incorporated Festo lock valves controlled by a JetTronics unit which closes the lock valves when the gear is up or down.

I power the pump from the JetCat ECU battery and voltage drop during operation is minimal and has no affect on engine operation at any rpm.

David.
Old 02-01-2017, 11:22 AM
spaceman 01

Thank you guys I just got in contact with Englo from the original company and now were trying to resolve the problem I will let you know once I get a answer .
thank you, Nick.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:04 PM
spaceman 01

David, how do you get the interruption of current once you connect a four port connector to the accumulator when you do not know each prone what it does where do you connect afterwards you need some kind of electronic switch to shut the electricity to the pump can you please illustrate
Old 02-01-2017, 04:26 PM
spaceman 01

David, how do you get the interruption of current once you connect a four port connector to the accumulator when you do not know each prone what it does where do you connect afterwards you need some kind of electronic switch to shut the electricity to the pump can you please illustrate
Old 02-02-2017, 02:00 AM
David Gladwin

Received 143 Likes on 92 Posts

If your system is the same as mine, and it looks to be, just put a switch in the power line and connect the four line cable from the pump line into the socket in the acc.

There is is a small board with heat sink , ( as in the picture) the four line cable is between that heat sink and the acc, a two line cable exits it to the pump is that still present on yours, it comes already assembled ?

Last edited by David Gladwin; 02-02-2017 at 02:24 AM.
Old 02-02-2017, 04:24 AM
spaceman 01

Hello Dave I know that, but the problem is that the electronic switch does not work does not open or close the circuit so I need a new electronic switch at the same time I need to know where to connect the for prone cable and where to get a new switch like that.