Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

House of power hobbies

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

House of power hobbies

Old 05-01-2017, 06:42 PM
kylargo
My Feedback: (56)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default House of power hobbies

Wow wow wow where do I start? First of all BUYERS BEWARE if you are not Spanish definitely BEWARE! I orderd a sport jet took 10 months to try and get a month before it was to be delivered he told me need to pay in full and I did, they were happy to get me money after that never got plane ever time I asked where is it I got no answer, if I called and got Gloria she was very rude to me on the phone twice said it's not here and abruptly hung up on me. Wow I am a customer. All the jets for that month came in and one was mine according to T1 factory and two of Franko's friends said it came in and they did not know why it was not given to me, I assume he has it sold to one of his out of country friends for more money after I have paid for it. That's totally wrong in so many ways. He thinks I am stupid but I know what's going on. I am not rich but I do well for myself and I will not spend another dollar there and it adds up when jets and planes and supplies. Please beware they do not give one **** about you.. Also when he communicates with you one of his friends has to translate for you and him, in the end he did give me a full refund so I am happy for that but NEVER AGAIN. There is even more but I think this will do it for now , Good luck on your hobby shop Franko but eventually I am sure you will run out of Spanish customers!!!
Old 05-08-2017, 06:20 AM
747junky

Oh look I guess I'm not the only one get shafted here. This is true people !!! Don't let his trolls who protect him make you think he's good hearted guy!!! He's a money hungry person that will sell your plane two 3 people and the highest bidder wins.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:46 PM
KpitanCosmo

WOW WOW WOW, some people just talk because have a big mouth !!!

Im House of Power customer since Franco is the new owner and I just receive excellent service and full support , my T1 arrive almost 5 month later that the original estimated date , I was in direct contact with the factory to ask regarding my order and they told me just lies, " you jet is on the way " " your jet is at the already store " and many different arguments but just lies and its easy to understand because the manufacturer has received more orders than it can deliver, and that it´s not under Franco Control .
I can understand why Kylargo is upset , but he is just one more victim of the MANUFACTURER , or maybe Kylargo can prove that his Jet was received and sold to another person, and if it is the case I will ask him to prove it , because its not fair that he just speculate and try try damagge the name and prestige of Franco and House of Powers.

It´s important to distinguish when the store is also a victim of the Manufacturer !!

Good Luck to everyone & happy Landings !
Old 05-11-2017, 03:37 PM
kylargo

Believe whatever you want I had three people that are very close to Franco tell me the plane was there, that's the great thing about the USA, I can say whatever I want and people who know me know I only speak the truth. And I can buy from whoever I want and it won't be from House of Power!
Why don't you keep reading on forums and google you will see I am not the only one who gotten a raw deal I have been told it's the Venezuela way of doing business and I think ill stick to the USA way of doing business...
Old 05-12-2017, 09:25 AM
zelayaroberto

Since I am customer of House of Power I have only received excellent service, sometimes locally but must of the time from abroad and I am not from Venezuela I am from El Salvador, Franco is my friend, but friendship is friendship and business is business. I am not speaking about what others said but my own experience. Technically speaking they are well above the average hobby shop and I am extremely happy with their fairness in price and respect for my business with them.
I am not a troll, I am a real person and have no other interest than to speak the truth. I had been waiting for my T1 since 8 or 9 months ago when I placed my order and I know about all the problems the factory had and is having, so no need to destroy or to attack the intermediary.

I knew the problems before I placed my order and knew also it would take a long time to receive the plane. Getting the T1 is not for someone who has no patience at all.

If you were not happy and asked for a refund and got your money back, is not that enough? Why to continue with the controversy?

Last edited by zelayaroberto; 05-12-2017 at 11:07 AM.
Old 05-12-2017, 09:48 AM
marquisvns

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

We'd like to apologize on behalf of T-One Models that there may have been some inaccurate information given in regards to color schemes and their tracking numbers. I believe this may have contributed most of the above complaints. If you ordered a product from House of Power, please keep in touch with Glori or Franco, contacting Dirk for orders placed with HOP will NOT expedite delivery and may only cause unnecessary confusions.

Dana, Franco already gave you a full refund, isn't that enough to show good faith?

Regards,
Barry
Old 05-12-2017, 10:00 AM
marquisvns

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

In order for the factory to get the best shipping rate, they are reliant on shipping forwarders for their commercial accounts, which means that the factory doesn't get tracking information until days later and often times numbers and actual boxes may not coincide as accurate as we hoped.

Regards,
Barry
Old 05-12-2017, 10:31 AM
kylargo

Whatever guys say all you want blame the factory, the plane was delivered and I was not give the plane per Franco's friends, and for patience I have been waiting since last August of 2016 and there is even more to add, trying to tell you guys who are Franko's friends is useless your just going to cover for him and make excuses bla bla bla me and several friends of mine I fly with know the true truth believe whatever you want from Franko.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:57 AM
Johnny9390
My Feedback: (34)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by kylargo
Whatever guys say all you want blame the factory, the plane was delivered and I was not give the plane per Franco's friends, and for patience I have been waiting since last August of 2016 and there is even more to add, trying to tell you guys who are Franko's friends is useless your just going to cover for him and make excuses bla bla bla me and several friends of mine I fly with know the true truth believe whatever you want from Franko.
I am sorry to Hear what happening to you kylargo, First off yes Franco is a friend of mine but I am not here to defend him or give you credit. I was the first person in the US to receive a T1 and I gave mine to Franco to fly because he became the demo pilotand there was no plane for him to fly. Since that day I have been on the waiting list myself for another T1. The problem is not franco. its supply and demand. No one expected this plane to be a hit "neither did Ir Kim. I am sure Barry, Dirk, Franco are trying their hardest to make everyone happy. But if there are no planes to deliver what can he do about it. There are several dealers out there and you can call ALL of them and they will tell you the same about the waiting list. If you want one NOW you can go here on RCU and there are two that I know of for sale, You can also put a post on my T-1 Build Page and see if there is someone who is selling theirs. I have even called my self to other friends over in Europe and No one has ANY in stock. Its just a waiting game. I myself have already paid for my T-1 and am patiently waiting. I know it will arrive. Meanwhile I have other planes I can work on and finish while my T-1 comes. Remember that T-one models sells ALL OVER the WORLD, not just US. At the end of the day its up to the customer to decide where he wants to buy their planes from and I have never had Franco or House of Power lie to me about my products that were ordered. If its out of stock its out of stock, he cant magically make them appear. House of Power has always been very straight up front with me when I ordered my second T-1, He plain out told me, Johnny, I dont know and cant give you a time frame. There is such a high demand for them that I cant promise anything. But when iI call you saying that the plane is ready thats when I pay and its goes into a container to head this way.. And please dont bash on Franco or his wife cause of their english. They are trying very hard to keep everyone happy and start a new life here.Whats wrong with that? hes always went out of his way to help me and vice versa. Again sorry to hear about your T-1 but it will arrive. My very first one from China took 5 months to get here. Then they fixed a few problems and moved factories to keep up with demand. so be patient my friend.
Old 05-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Johnny9390
My Feedback: (34)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Maybe we should start having the factories put names on the inside or on the boxes of the planes so there is no confusion of whos plane it is. you can send a message to Ir Kim directly asking him for that favor. but trust me House of Power nor Barry Nor Dirk has any control over any of this
Old 05-12-2017, 11:01 AM
leopoldolenzi

I myself had to wait 9-months for my T1. I am a team pilot for kingtech,house of power,t-one models and when i finally recieve my T1 i was very satisfied. House of power has no control of how long it took for them to move factories and establish new staff. With all being said i think you need to consider who you actually or where you think the problem actually occured.

I am in venezuela and the only dealer for kingtech in this country. Nobody is covering up anyone, maybe whoever you get your information from was wrong. How can you speculate or accuse someone of something you dont even know is true or not! We as both friends and customers are happy with house of power. I have my orange T1 and my friend purchased the yellow T1 which were both on DEMO at Florida Jets. The point is you have no proof in the pudding only accusing of what you dont even know when it might be out of anger for not recieving a special order T1.
Thanks
Old 05-12-2017, 11:23 AM
747junky

Everybody here protecting Franco are his friends so all the great you say about him means garbage to the RC community. We all know House of Power over charges for planes. I'll give you a perfect example at Florida Jets I got quoted a price for a black L39 and two rhino he had used to sell. I was being charged over $800 for the Fei Bao kit what Eric from A&E jets quoted me. Franco in my opinion gouges on price and a very bad person to sell a kit to somebody else when a customer waited for almost a year. I will never buy anything from house of power and I will spread the word for nobody to do the same we don't need people abusing us like that in the Hobby. Go direct to Pacific RC or Global Jet for Fei Bao and king tech for turbines.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:26 AM
kylargo

That's what you say but you also have no proof that what I am saying is not truth either. Again another friend of his! maybe you did not read what I wrote I ordered it last August not last month Several other people did also at the same time all there's came in with mine and they got there's I did not. there is also many other lieing and sneakey stuff that was told to me by House of power in reference to other purchase's i was trying to make I could write a novel. Say what you want post what you want I don't care me and several friends of mine know the truth.
Old 05-12-2017, 11:33 AM
kylargo

Exactly all his friends only are responding! I have been buying plane and motors for years from House of power before it was Franko's store and had no problem,but now forget it to shady. And by the way on the learning English your in my country buddy you should be lucky to be here you learn English I will not learn Spanish I live in the USA
Old 05-12-2017, 01:07 PM
Jetjock78

Look 747junky & kylargo I'm not sure what your deal is with Franco and House of power but you have dozens of people saying how great it is to work with them and how honest they are as well as KingTech and the T1 factory telling it's not there fault. But you continue to insist that your a vicitim and you been cheated etc.. if you where refunded your money then shut up. If you have a problem with them personally don't be a girl and complain on a forum be a man and see them in person. As for 747junky it seems you are a troll for another manufacturer so you need to get booted from here. When people complain on a public forum after having resolved there issue you are not a creditable source of information but a worthless, spineless person hiding behind a computer instead.
Old 05-12-2017, 01:59 PM
KpitanCosmo

Im complete agree with Jetjock78 but If kylargo cant see the difference between a horse and a camel its imposible to see the difference between a Dolphin with a ferrari skin and a T1 , so before start yelling here and try to damage the images of others , ASK , the jet that you and your friends saw at House of Power was a FeiBao Dolphin with the Ferrari Skin.

But doesn't matter if the Factory already clarify the problem and the owner of King Tech also try to explain the confusion, this Kylargo is still the victim of a fraud and he was cheated HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA . really funny !!

Its better that you find another store where to buy your RC airplanes or equipment , but im pretty sure we will see you here again sooner or latter fighting and complaining because the problem are just YOU , no the others !!!

have a great weekend everyone and happy landings.
Old 05-12-2017, 02:36 PM
HOPJets

Hi Everyone:

Im very sorry that Dana "Kylargo" was upset whit the T1 problem, as I told him I never Receive that Skin on my strore , actually im still waiting for that T1.

Since we take control of the store 2 years ago, our Goal is just to service the best way possible all the customers , Americans, Latinos ,makes no difference for us ,when he ask me for the refund on a very aggressive way one Sunday on the flying field I told him to stop Monday Morning on the store to pick up the 100% of the Money, that is just like Barry said an act of good Faith .

Im not a liar , Im just a Honest guy trying to service everyone here in south florida and also in others countries , he have the right to be Mad , but as everyone knows that matter is far away of my control , Im glad that others customers and friends post their opinions here regarding the service we provide and we are open to service Kylargo any time he wants whit the same compromise we have with the rest of the customers.

Best Regards to Everyone
Franco Di Mauro .
Old 05-13-2017, 02:30 PM
j.duncker
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have removed a couple of posts from this thread as they were personal attacks.

I feel this matter has been fully discussed and further discussion is not likely to be productive. This thread is closed.