Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

IGyro 3e in Delta - cant center the servos

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

IGyro 3e in Delta - cant center the servos

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2017, 05:18 PM
Edgar Perez
My Feedback: (13)

Received 20 Likes on 10 Posts
Default IGyro 3e in Delta - cant center the servos

Hello
I have a Tamjet/Feibao Rafale that I have been flying for a few years with excellent results. It uses elevon with one servo in each surface.
I now wanted to add an Igyro 3e. Realized needed to change the TX model to "normal" to allow the Igyro to do the mixing. No problem. All surfaces moving in the right direction after doing so.
My issue is that I cant center the elevons. The two channels going to the elevons are now either aileron or elevator signal. So any change in any of the signals will move both servos at the same time.

Evidently in my prior model (TX setup as Delta) I could center each servo individually in the radio, but cant do that anymore. I don't think the iGyro 3e has a way to adjust one servo only.
Is my only option to get the surfaces centered mechanically?

Thanks
Old 05-17-2017, 03:31 AM
joeflyer
My Feedback: (48)

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I had a similar issue with my Gripen. When I adjusted them mechanically the throws weren't right. After several notes back and forth with their tech support they determined that the gyro was defective and replaced it. Go to the Powerbox Tech Support website and see what they say.