Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

REBEL HOT - New release from Pirotti models - Wow!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

REBEL HOT - New release from Pirotti models - Wow!

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2018, 07:35 AM
grolleman

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

That went fast with kingtech. Already more than 250 engines
Old 03-21-2018, 07:37 AM
grolleman

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Have the hot ordered in January. When would this come? May still take a while, I think.
Old 03-25-2018, 06:16 AM
phil0ufr31

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by grolleman
Have the hot ordered in January. When would this come? May still take a while, I think.
Assuming the same leadtime as the one expected today (e.g guys having ordered at jet power delivered hoppefully soon), maybe in July ?

Question is still the same: Is Pirotti near to the end of production start problems, or are there still issues ?
The expected formal communication might help, but still waiting for this ...
Old 03-27-2018, 11:27 PM
George62

Originally Posted by Carsten Groen
I got a message from him a couple of days ago telling me that he was just about finished with the 3 models he is going to send to us (was ordered in september at jetpower)
So crossing fingers that something is about to happen....
Hi Carsten,
I would like to ask you if you have already received your 3 models ?
Old 03-28-2018, 12:08 AM
Carsten Groen

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by George62
Hi Carsten,
I would like to ask you if you have already received your 3 models ?
Nope, not yet
Old 03-28-2018, 01:07 AM
George62

Nope, not yet
Thanks for your information. I also ordered 3 Rebel Hots at the JetPower in September and I am still awaiting the delivery with my 2 friends/modellers. Mauro e-mailed me in early March that the delivery would take by the end of March at the latest.
Old 03-28-2018, 01:09 AM
Carsten Groen

Originally Posted by George62
Thanks for your information. I also ordered 3 Rebel Hots at the JetPower in September and I am still awaiting the delivery with my 2 friends/modellers. Mauro e-mailed me in early March that the delivery would take by the end of March at the latest.
Thanks George,
I will report back when/if I hear anything!
Old 03-28-2018, 03:39 PM
horsefeetky

at this rate there may only be a handful of these ever made and flown.. i had hoped by now to see a used one show up but the delivery of those ordered still seems much un filled..

sad such a nice jet too
Old 04-06-2018, 02:57 PM
rcflyguy_26
My Feedback: (8)

I received word from Mauro .

Mine is due for packing and shipment next week!

Fingers crossed!
Old 04-06-2018, 10:07 PM
Len
My Feedback: (3)

Originally Posted by rcflyguy_26
I received word from Mauro .

Mine is due for packing and shipment next week!

Fingers crossed!
Well at least you heard from the main man...I’ve had zero communication despite several queries, since early October...I may just have to head for Top Gun and meet up with him...
Old 04-08-2018, 12:25 AM
phil0ufr31

Yep fingers crossed ! seems like shipment of first batch is not so far ...
@Carsten, we have heard nothing about yours, guessing they are not yet arrived ?
Old 04-08-2018, 12:36 AM
Midas D.

Default Fingers crossed

Originally Posted by phil0ufr31
@Carsten, we have heard nothing about yours, guessing they are not yet arrived ?
+1

And (if they come) let's hope the quality is ok.....

Had a normal size Rebbel witch i unfortunately had to send back after same Loooooooooong wait and all the same Sh.. going on around the Hot right now.
Send it back due to absolute Sh.. Quality......

Last edited by Midas D.; 04-08-2018 at 12:39 AM.
Old 04-08-2018, 05:29 AM
Carsten Groen

Nope, nothing arrived yet, and no reply back from Mayro for the last few times I tried contacting him....
Wonder if it will be this flying season.....
Old 04-16-2018, 11:21 AM
phil0ufr31

No new post here . Guess nothing good...
Old 05-02-2018, 12:45 AM
George62

Default Pirotti at the top gun

No new post here . Guess nothing good...
just found out that Mauro Pirotti is currently in Florida at the TOP GUN in Lakeland ...
Old 05-02-2018, 03:03 PM
horsefeetky

maybe he hand delivered some there while he flew one to get more orders.. im sure he will be busy for years to come at the rate they are getting out to customers
Old 05-02-2018, 05:19 PM
Len
My Feedback: (3)

Is it just me or does anyone else feel ripped off after having paid large dollars in the fall of 2107 and not seen or heard A THING from Mauro Pirotti in 7 going on 8 months?
Len
Old 05-02-2018, 11:54 PM
Midas D.

Originally Posted by Len
Is it just me or does anyone else feel ripped off after having paid large dollars in the fall of 2107 and not seen or heard A THING from Mauro Pirotti in 7 going on 8 months?
Len
Absolutely insane in my opinion!! This is just not done!!
Old 05-03-2018, 03:51 AM
George62

Originally Posted by Len
Len
We did the same, Len, and though we hear from Mr.Pirotti some news like that "the models are to be delivered soon" at times, sadly there has been absolutely no fulfilling since the order was placed and paid late last year ...
George
Old 05-03-2018, 05:24 AM
skunkwurk
My Feedback: (18)

Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts

When I purchased my Rebel I went through EA. At the time I was advised that the best way to communicate directly with Pirotti was via FB. Communication with EA was great but very slow with Pirotti. Since these are high ticket items with a delay to build (usually), I would suggest having a local dealer like EA when it comes to buying a model from overseas, it helps. When buying parts it's a little different, you can buy from overseas pretty easily and reliably.

Last edited by skunkwurk; 05-03-2018 at 05:27 AM.
Old 05-03-2018, 05:29 AM
Carsten Groen

Originally Posted by skunkwurk
When I purchased my Rebel I went through EA. At the time I was advised that the best way to communicate directly with Pirotti was via FB. Communication with EA was great but very slow with Pirotti. Since these are high ticket items with a delay to build (usually), I would suggest having a local dealer like EA when it comes to buying a model from overseas, it helps. When buying parts it's a little different, you can buy from overseas pretty easily and reliably.
And what do you suggest that us who are actually "not overseas" does ? I and many others, ordered directly with Pirotti at JetPower last year...
And here we are, still waiting for our planes (we ordered 4 pcs in my local "gang").....
Old 05-03-2018, 08:33 AM
skunkwurk
My Feedback: (18)

Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts

And what do you suggest that us who are actually "not overseas" does ? I and many others, ordered directly with Pirotti at JetPower last year...
And here we are, still waiting for our planes (we ordered 4 pcs in my local "gang").....
That is a particular dilemma, I'm not quite sure actually. I would think Pirotti would want to maintain their brand equity. I'm kind of surprised. Anyway, once you get it, I'm sure you're going to luv it.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:43 AM
FlorianDo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had some talks at the ProWing in Germany last week, and I understood that though Pirotti may be not communicating very well at all (understatement), the chances are high that he will ultimately deliver, though unlikely this flying season (just imagine the number of orders and the fact that he has only one mold)
As I am used to at least some form of communication (to my dealer, who hasīt had any Hot deliveries sofar by Pirotti) I decided to cancel my order and go for another nice italian product, flying similarly good and using most components I already ordered for the Hot.
Wish the ones that are still waiting all the best of luck.. WHEN it will arrive, I will envy you guys!
Old 05-03-2018, 11:47 AM
DepecheMode101
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What did you get?

Originally Posted by FlorianDo
I had some talks at the ProWing in Germany last week, and I understood that though Pirotti may be not communicating very well at all (understatement), the chances are high that he will ultimately deliver, though unlikely this flying season (just imagine the number of orders and the fact that he has only one mold)
As I am used to at least some form of communication (to my dealer, who hasīt had any Hot deliveries sofar by Pirotti) I decided to cancel my order and go for another nice italian product, flying similarly good and using most components I already ordered for the Hot.
Wish the ones that are still waiting all the best of luck.. WHEN it will arrive, I will envy you guys!
Old 05-03-2018, 12:12 PM
FlorianDo

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DepecheMode101
What did you get?
Hi,
Sebart Avanti XS, Yellow.. Same servos, except for the flaps, which are standard size for the Avanti. As I didnīt have a turbine yet, I probably go with a Jetsmunt 100, should be an awesome combo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.