Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Need some 1/8 F-18 parts legacy model

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Need some 1/8 F-18 parts legacy model

Old 08-18-2017, 01:11 PM
Ceeray

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Need some 1/8 F-18 parts legacy model

I recently acquired a slightly used f18 which has a sticker inside saying jetlegend by sparks. It was sold as feibao to me and looks like its JL. Nevertheless it flies good with 200 xbl jets munt in it. It also has modified elevator mechanism , the builder has ditched rear servo mountings and servos are now abeam turbine with carbon pushrods.. works well but I have to make some changes ,like less sloppy ball links and geometry tweaking. Also airbrake is servo operated and needs more travel.

It has a custom made front strut lower portion , maybe due previous landing mishap. So I am looking for the lower part of the strut, scissors , towbar ect. Or used whole strut. Do you think the skymaster/feibao/jetlegend are interchangeable or even the same, as Catherine from FB is very helppful and could supply me with the parts?

And I am also looking for a center droptank / missiles and weapons. Please pm me if you got any advice or old stuff lying around!
Thanks for looking!
Old 08-20-2017, 10:10 PM
Ceeray

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Nobody has parts from crash available?