Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

RC Jet International is back!

Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

RC Jet International is back!

Old 09-21-2017, 04:46 AM
Dave Wilshere

Received 732 Likes on 528 Posts

Well, with the dust settling after JP, the re launch seemed to go well. The first copies are out with European readers. Considering the time frame the magazine came out well, there are things to address like the captions! But overall Marco and Colin have done an amazing job.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0841.JPG
Views:	94
Size:	455.7 KB
ID:	2232974   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0842.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	491.5 KB
ID:	2232975  
Old 09-21-2017, 04:55 AM
Air Works

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pocket Mags

Originally Posted by ColinSt
Hi Scott,

We will be continuing the Direct Debit subscriptions and will be in touch with you and all other D/D subscribers soon with more information, particularly for those whose subscriptions have now run out. Those with copies still owing will continue to receive them until their subscription is complete.

Hi Air Works,

Yes, your Pocketmags subscription should continue unaffected. (if not please let us know!)

Colin

Ripmax Ltd and RCJI

Hi Colin,

Have checked today and although the latest version is available on PocketsMags it has not been added to my library. Can you please advise.

Regards,
Paul
Old 09-21-2017, 07:58 AM
HarryC
My Feedback: (1)

Received 26 Likes on 16 Posts

My digital version has just arrived this afternoon, thanks Colin and Marco.
Old 09-21-2017, 10:26 AM
aeroscale

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congratulatios on this endeavor. You've taken on a daunting task but one which many jet enthusiasts, worldwide, will appreciate! Good luck to you both!
Old 09-21-2017, 12:31 PM
ColinSt

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Hi Paul,

If you pm me with your full name and address I will check our listing for the digital version and make sure that you are on this.

Thanks to all for the very kind comments, we had a great time at the recent JetPower show, talking to readers, contributors and advertisers. Although we were delighted with the first issue, particularly given that we had less than 3 weeks to put the magazine together from scratch, we know that there is still plenty of room for improvement, which will be seen over the next few issues. We also have some very exciting articles listed for publication in the magazine, so are looking forward to the future!

Ripmax Ltd and RCJI
Old 09-21-2017, 01:49 PM
pan
My Feedback: (3)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Smile rcji

hello colin, received my hard copy yesterday, thanks to both of you for endeavors...roy
Old 09-21-2017, 02:21 PM
RSO

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Received my hard copy in the USA yesterday. Keep up the good work.
Old 10-10-2017, 09:53 PM
ColinSt

Hi All,

Just to advise that the RCJI website is now up and running at www.rcjetinternational.com

For anyone wanting to subscribe there is a Subscribe page with links to the various subscription options.

We hope to have details of all remaining back issues (122 of the 146 issues ever printed, dating back to issue 1 in 1993!) on the website within the next few days, so that these will be available to order.

Colin

Ripmax and RCJI
Old 10-11-2017, 02:52 AM
Nigel Roche

Hi Colin!
I have been a subscriber to the Jet International since the number one issue was available.
I have read here the current valid subscriptions would be honoured. To date I have not recieved a copy of the new issue, although I have a vaild subscription account.
I would be thankfull for a reply here
Nigel
Old 10-11-2017, 03:20 AM
ColinSt

Originally Posted by Nigel Roche
Hi Colin!
I have been a subscriber to the Jet International since the number one issue was available.
I have read here the current valid subscriptions would be honoured. To date I have not recieved a copy of the new issue, although I have a vaild subscription account.
I would be thankfull for a reply here
Nigel
Hi Nigel,

You are on the subscriber list we received, so should have had the latest issue, it was certainly sent. Can you PM me your address, so that I can check if this is the same as the information we have - I will also get a copy sent directly out to you.

Regards,

Colin

Ripmax and RCJI
Old 10-11-2017, 03:49 AM
Nigel Roche

Colin!
Thanks for the very quick reply, I have sent you my address as a private message.

Regards
Nigel
Old 10-11-2017, 08:36 AM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts

Resubscribed. Thanks guys!!
Old 10-11-2017, 10:12 AM
SECRET AGENT
My Feedback: (18)

Colin, should we have received ours in the USA yet or are they on their way?

Thanks!

Mike
Old 10-11-2017, 11:59 AM
Pantherman

Got mine in the mail as well and am thrilled not only that they kept the subscriptions going, but even more so that they will continue. Great magazine and thanks for honoring the subscriptions!
Old 10-11-2017, 10:48 PM
ColinSt

Originally Posted by SECRET AGENT
Colin, should we have received ours in the USA yet or are they on their way?

Thanks!

Mike
Hi Mike,

All subscribers should have received the October/November issue by now, so please send me your contact details and proof of subscription (I understand that Traplet always sent a confirmation to subscribers). We can then reinstate your subscription on our master list - it appears that Traplet's systems were not infallible and some subscribers may never have been added to their master list.

This also applies to anyone with a current RCJI subscription.

My e-mail address for this and any other subscription question or address changes is [email protected]

Colin

Ripmax and RCJI
Old 10-13-2017, 09:53 AM
rskiba
My Feedback: (16)

Are these available in the USA in bookstores/magazine vendors? I plan to subscribe but would like to get a current issue.
Old 10-14-2017, 12:36 PM
ColinSt

Originally Posted by rskiba
Are these available in the USA in bookstores/magazine vendors? I plan to subscribe but would like to get a current issue.
Hi Rob,

We do not currently have any resellers in the USA, although hopefully this will change in the future.

In the meantime we can offer you two options to get the current issue;

1/ Get a digital copy of the magazine at https://pocketmags.com/radio-control...ional-magazine

2/ We can send you a copy of the current issue via post, the cost including postage would be Ł10.00, and payment can be made via Paypal to [email protected]

Regards,

Colin

Ripmax & RCJI
Old 10-15-2017, 03:43 AM
Ecstasy

Hi Colin, appreciate that my favourite magazine is back and picked up the current issue at Jetpower fair. Re-subscribed via Pocket Mags, good look and huge success for the future!
Old 11-04-2017, 09:55 AM
joeflyer
My Feedback: (48)

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Default What's the latest?

What's going on with RCJI? I've been buying them at my LHS. As of yesterday they have not received the Oct/Nov edition. They tell me that they haven't received the newest edition, although it came out over a month ago.

Are hobby shops going to carry it or do I need to subscribe?
Old 11-04-2017, 01:38 PM
jetflyr

Originally Posted by joeflyer
What's going on with RCJI? I've been buying them at my LHS. As of yesterday they have not received the Oct/Nov edition. They tell me that they haven't received the newest edition, although it came out over a month ago.

Are hobby shops going to carry it or do I need to subscribe?
See two posts before you (# 42)
Greg
Old 11-04-2017, 01:59 PM
ColinSt

Hi Joeflyer,

As we are a new company that bought RCJI from the previous owners we have had to start from scratch contacting retailers to see if they would like to carry the magazine. It appears that most of the shops in the US may have been dealing with Traplet USA, and as all of the Traplet businesses have closed we have been unable to obtain any information about these shops, so have been unable to try to contact them. If any shop would like to stock RCJI please contact me at [email protected] and we will be able to get this arranged.

Regards,

Colin

Ripmax & RCJI
Old 11-04-2017, 09:40 PM
ravill

Hmmm...

I haven't received one yet. I'll keep waiting!
Old 11-05-2017, 03:56 PM
SECRET AGENT
My Feedback: (18)

Ravill, see post #40
Old 11-05-2017, 11:35 PM
ColinSt

Hi Ravill,

All new subscriptions start with the next issue to be published, this being the December/January issue, which is due to be published on the 20th November, so you should receive the first of your subscription copies a few days after this.

Regards,

Colin

Ripmax & RCJI
Old 11-06-2017, 08:52 AM
ravill

Originally Posted by ColinSt
Hi Ravill,

All new subscriptions start with the next issue to be published, this being the December/January issue, which is due to be published on the 20th November, so you should receive the first of your subscription copies a few days after this.

Regards,

Colin

Ripmax & RCJI

Email incoming. Thank you!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.