Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Mini T1 Build

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Mini T1 Build

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2017, 05:20 PM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 159 Likes on 142 Posts

With the KingTech G2 you have/getting your better with the KingTech Telemetry.....works with Jeti and it will give fuel level

If it’s not the G2 then you have the choice between Xicoy which has fuel level if you have a Xicoy ECU, but you also need the programmer to adjust the fuel level.......or the TTU from Digitech.....

OR the m-flow which would be my preference......with the Xicoy....
Old 10-08-2017, 07:12 PM
DepecheMode101
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dansy
With the KingTech G2 you have/getting your better with the KingTech Telemetry.....works with Jeti and it will give fuel level

If it’s not the G2 then you have the choice between Xicoy which has fuel level if you have a Xicoy ECU, but you also need the programmer to adjust the fuel level.......or the TTU from Digitech.....

OR the m-flow which would be my preference......with the Xicoy....

Sweet I have G2 I wonder what data it shows on Jeti

Last edited by DepecheMode101; 10-08-2017 at 07:33 PM. Reason: error
Old 10-09-2017, 08:39 AM
flejter1

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DepecheMode101
Yes pre installed
Hi Guys,

After the 1st few Mini T-1's delivered and we heard about the difficulty of installing the door and servo, I talked to the factory about installing the door & servo at the factory while they are building the MINI. We pay the factory extra to install the Door & a HV servo to make it a easier and faster install for everyone, well Pacific's customers anyway. Plug the door servo into the controller and the controller will do the rest. You need the wings plugged in as well for everything to work. You also need to plug in a 2S battery into the controller unit for the brakes to work properly.

Enjoy the build and the Mini when you go fly!!

Dirk
www.pacificrcjets.com
Old 10-09-2017, 09:40 AM
DepecheMode101

Originally Posted by flejter1
Hi Guys,

After the 1st few Mini T-1's delivered and we heard about the difficulty of installing the door and servo, I talked to the factory about installing the door & servo at the factory while they are building the MINI. We pay the factory extra to install the Door & a HV servo to make it a easier and faster install for everyone, well Pacific's customers anyway. Plug the door servo into the controller and the controller will do the rest. You need the wings plugged in as well for everything to work. You also need to plug in a 2S battery into the controller unit for the brakes to work properly.

Enjoy the build and the Mini when you go fly!!

Dirk
www.pacificrcjets.com
wow that's customer service!!! Fix the issue and make sure it's right!!! Thanks Dirk I am taking you to In and Out when you come to the field!!!

cheers
Old 10-09-2017, 10:29 AM
mr_matt
My Feedback: (10)

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Tanks

How do you clean the white dust out?? kero?
The dust does not worry me, just rinse it out with something. The thing you need to be 100% sure of is that you have no big blobs of glue inside that could break loose, or strips of glass, etc. These can break free and clog the pickup. I have seen this on more than one chinese arf tank.
Old 10-09-2017, 10:48 AM
DepecheMode101

Originally Posted by mr_matt
The dust does not worry me, just rinse it out with something. The thing you need to be 100% sure of is that you have no big blobs of glue inside that could break loose, or strips of glass, etc. These can break free and clog the pickup. I have seen this on more than one chinese arf tank.
Wow ok I will check that...I allways get my tanks premade from The Spanish company or jet tech but i dont think they make one for this jet yet...thank you
Old 10-10-2017, 05:26 PM
flejter1

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

wow that's customer service!!! Fix the issue and make sure it's right!!! Thanks Dirk I am taking you to In and Out when you come to the field!!!

cheers
Tim,

Did you notice the tubing in the wings for the servo wires routing? We also had the factory incorporate that feature to make the install even easier. Looking forward to seeing it fly and getting my IN N OUT Burger & fries, you did say fries, right?? LOL

Dirk
Old 05-19-2019, 11:11 PM
extra300s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi all

How does one remove the main tank from the fuss. I tried via the back and front it wont come out without doing big damage.

Thanks
Old 05-20-2019, 02:24 AM
Dansy

I guess you talking about the mini not the micro? I had to send the front opening a little to have enough space..
Old 05-20-2019, 02:36 AM
extra300s

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you, Yes it is the mini. Same scheme as yours ;-)
Old 05-20-2019, 02:45 AM
Dansy

Originally Posted by extra300s
Thank you, Yes it is the mini. Same scheme as yours ;-)
in that case take a Japanese saw (make nice cut) and cut of the nose section just in front of the tank.....then you get great access

(just joking)