Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jackie Sacks

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jackie Sacks

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2017, 04:47 PM
Steve Collins
My Feedback: (8)

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Jackie Sacks

Anyone have any success contacting them recently? No response to an email for a week now. No other way of contacting them listed on the website. Looking for a set of wing bags for a Fei Bao Dolphin.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:25 PM
gbarnes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try to reach out to Jackie's husband, Larry. He is active here on RCU under "RC Larry-RCU". She does a great job and well worth the wait.
Old 12-08-2017, 04:24 PM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by gbarnes
Try to reach out to Jackie's husband, Larry. He is active here on RCU under "RC Larry-RCU". She does a great job and well worth the wait.
I did succeed in getting her to make some wing bags for my BVM F-16 after quite some time and getting Patty at BVM to call her. She never did anything about the other two models I wanted her to work on including one for which I already had wing, stab, elevator and boom all made by her for the previous owner. All I wanted was a fuse bag but no luck which is what I think you'll need.....

Last edited by Zeeb; 12-08-2017 at 04:26 PM.
Old 12-09-2017, 06:57 AM
Steve Collins

OK. Heard from Jackie. Order has been placed.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:26 PM
flejter1

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Zeeb
I did succeed in getting her to make some wing bags for my BVM F-16 after quite some time and getting Patty at BVM to call her. She never did anything about the other two models I wanted her to work on including one for which I already had wing, stab, elevator and boom all made by her for the previous owner. All I wanted was a fuse bag but no luck which is what I think you'll need.....
I have ordered a set of T-33 wing bags from Jackie a few years ago and YES, it took a long time to get her to accept my order and YES, it took a long time to get them. The quality is fantastic and worth the wait!! We should assume that Jackie has a day job, a family life and making wing bags is not a high priority on the things to do list. She obviously has the sewing skills and her husband is probably pushing her to help us out that have a need for quality wing bags. Thanks Larry!! AND a Bigger thanks to Jackie, for taking the time out of her life to build quality wing bags!!

Dirk
Old 12-10-2017, 09:18 AM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by flejter1
I have ordered a set of T-33 wing bags from Jackie a few years ago and YES, it took a long time to get her to accept my order and YES, it took a long time to get them. The quality is fantastic and worth the wait!! We should assume that Jackie has a day job, a family life and making wing bags is not a high priority on the things to do list. She obviously has the sewing skills and her husband is probably pushing her to help us out that have a need for quality wing bags. Thanks Larry!! AND a Bigger thanks to Jackie, for taking the time out of her life to build quality wing bags!!

Dirk
I have to say that the bags I got for my F-16 were not the same quality of the bags that came with a KingCat I bought that were several years older. The wait time was ridiculous, six months from the time she said that she would make them, to actually starting on them and then another three months or so before they got delivered.

In the meantime, I got some Revoc bags for my Avanti S which are pretty nice. Full set including the fuselage. Then I got a set of color scheme matched Revocs through Scott at EA for my Shockwave an those things are very well made.

I had kind of a funny experience with Caroline when I called about some custom bags for a Wind S Pro Pattern plane which had the very wide flare in the wing trailing edge where it meets the fuselage. None of the premade stuff would come close to fitting and the ones on Carden's website didn't look any different. She told me that those bags were made by someone else and that she only did custom bags for some people now, and that I wasn't one of those people.... lol

So if I want bags now, I just call Nir....
Old 12-26-2017, 09:22 AM
Steve Collins

Well folks, I certainly did not have any of the difficulties pointed out by previous posters. Jackie made the bags my wife ordered for a Christmas gift this year. Don't actually know which day they arrived but they were here in plenty of time. My thoughts on these new bags is that they are of excellent quality and fit the Dolphin perfectly.

So, thank you Jackie for a great set of wing and stab bags. Best Christmas present I have received in quite a few years!
Old 12-27-2017, 06:30 AM
RC Larry-RCU
My Feedback: (1)

Received 33 Likes on 21 Posts

Thanks for the nice comments Steve. They were already in the works when you first posted but,,,,,,,,,, We couldn't say anything because your wife had already ordered them! lol
Dirk's comments are spot on. Also must note. She underwent major shoulder surgery in July, still going through PT but now able to work in her shop again, AND,,,, hold her two newly born grand daughters!!! ( Sept and December babies! ) Holy crap,,,,,,,,,, I'm old enough to be married to a Grand Ma!!!!!! Wait a minute,,,,,,, Jacqui's married to a,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad you like them, and I'll pass the kind words on to Jacgui.