Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Jet Central

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Jet Central

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2018, 07:18 AM
dos007
My Feedback: (24)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Jet Central

I have tried several times to reach Jose with Jet Central but no calls have been returned. Is Jose still representing JC?
Old 01-05-2018, 07:39 AM
gooseF22

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I heard he is dealing with some significant issues locally, but not sure
Old 01-05-2018, 10:38 AM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by dos007
I have tried several times to reach Jose with Jet Central but no calls have been returned. Is Jose still representing JC?

Edited: never mind, thought you meant HQs.
Old 01-05-2018, 12:13 PM
Zeeb
My Feedback: (41)

Received 67 Likes on 54 Posts

It's the AMA show in California this week, perhaps he's out there?
Old 01-05-2018, 01:43 PM
rcjets12
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HI All,

Yes I was dealing with some health issues then the stupid Flu hit me hard. However my phone was never turned off neither was my email. I don't think that I have not responded in some sort of way either via text email or call to anyone. If I did then my apologizes.

I have given my number out many many times and yes its my personal cell as well as my email as I do stay away from RCU and even FB. I have taken calls on weekends, Holidays etc etc.. Those of you that really know me out there know that I go beyond what I can to help those I can. At the same time I do also have a life, kids, spouse etc.. Life is short and after the year we had where I lost family and friends I will now cherish my time off and will also put down the phone to enjoy what time I have with my Family....

Again if you need to get a hold of me for Jet Central I'm available during 9am-6pm Monday through Fridays. Email is [email protected] phone 321-412-3078 other time I'm sorry but do not disturb goes on.

Wish everyone the best this year and hope its much better than the last one.
Old 01-05-2018, 04:42 PM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by rcjets12
HI All,

Yes I was dealing with some health issues then the stupid Flu hit me hard. However my phone was never turned off neither was my email. I don't think that I have not responded in some sort of way either via text email or call to anyone. If I did then my apologizes.

I have given my number out many many times and yes its my personal cell as well as my email as I do stay away from RCU and even FB. I have taken calls on weekends, Holidays etc etc.. Those of you that really know me out there know that I go beyond what I can to help those I can. At the same time I do also have a life, kids, spouse etc.. Life is short and after the year we had where I lost family and friends I will now cherish my time off and will also put down the phone to enjoy what time I have with my Family....

Again if you need to get a hold of me for Jet Central I'm available during 9am-6pm Monday through Fridays. Email is [email protected] phone 321-412-3078 other time I'm sorry but do not disturb goes on.

Wish everyone the best this year and hope its much better than the last one.
As it should be Jose, I hope you have a Healthy and Happy 2018!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	104.4 KB
ID:	2250034  
Old 01-05-2018, 10:18 PM
rcpete347
My Feedback: (251)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Get Better Jose, hope you and your family have a great year.
Rcpete
Old 01-06-2018, 04:03 AM
dos007

Ok Jose I will try you again on Monday. I understand you not answering on weekends, but I have left you several messages.

thank you for responding to this thread.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:26 PM
dos007

Well I have left several VM messages and two text messages this week but no response from Jose. In the future it will serve as a lesson learned.

i have had great service from Barry at Kingtech, Dreamworks with Jet-Munts, Woody with Behotec but zero support from Jose with Jet Central.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:57 AM
afterburner
My Feedback: (18)

Well I have left several VM messages and two text messages this week but no response from Jose. In the future it will serve as a lesson learned.

i have had great service from Barry at Kingtech, Dreamworks with Jet-Munts, Woody with Behotec but zero support from Jose with Jet Central.
I don't get it. I've been back and forth with Jose all this week right up until last night all via email as I just sent an engine to him yesterday for a 25hr service. He's responded to every email or question I asked? I have no complaints with his level of service and this is the third time I've sent an engine to him within a year.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:43 AM
dos007

I have called and texted at this number...321-422-3078. Is this the correct number? It is the number that came with my new Chetah.
Old 01-12-2018, 05:47 AM
George
My Feedback: (57)

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

321-412-3078
Old 01-12-2018, 07:04 AM
rcjets12

Hello Sir,

I'm not sure who you are or even your name. however this is the very reason why I stay away from RCU and Facebook. Not sure how you missed my post where I responded and once again for I cant even count left my email and phone number. to today I have yet to receive an email from you or a phone call for that matter or at least to my knowledge as I don't know your name.

I am very happy that you have received great service from other vendors as you should get good service from any vendor regardless of the product. However what you are saying about me is not true and if it makes you happy coming on this public forum to try and smear my name than have at it. I know what I offer and those who know me out there know what I do for them. In life there will always be those that no matter what you do they just will never be happy.

Lastly as I can see from your post after this one I can see that the number you posted was also wrong even though I just posted y email and number correctly on tis thread. At this point I wish you the best you have my number and you have my email you can contact me by either and if I cant get to my phone for whatever crazy reason or its after hours you can never miss with emails.

One last thing and this goes for anyone who read this I do have Att Protect so if you call me from an unknown phone number or a company that may comes up as a telemarketer etc. My phone will block it. However if you call from an actual cell or real house phone or text me it will never block it.

Good luck to all and this may be my last login for 2018. Phone, Email is out there if I'm needed Please do not PM me, Please do not send me FB Msg etc..
Old 01-12-2018, 07:23 AM
dos007

Thanks George for the corrected number. I will try that number.
Old 01-12-2018, 07:44 AM
dos007

Ok I tried the right number for Jose and got him right away. This was my error in that I had been given the wrong number or I missed a digit.

Jose was responsive and very helpful. I am glad this was the case because I love my Cheetahs.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:23 AM
rcjets12

Ok I tried the right number for Jose and got him right away. This was my error in that I had been given the wrong number or I missed a digit.

Jose was responsive and very helpful. I am glad this was the case because I love my Cheetahs.
Your welcome and remember the best way to get a hold of me is always going to be, Email, Text or Phone., No PM or FB etc... Don't do the Social Media thing.

Happy I could help.
Old 01-12-2018, 08:46 AM
Auburn02
My Feedback: (1)

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by rcjets12
One last thing and this goes for anyone who read this I do have Att Protect so if you call me from an unknown phone number or a company that may comes up as a telemarketer etc. My phone will block it.
Jose, you are my hero. I didn't even know this existed.