Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

JP ER-150 Retracts

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

JP ER-150 Retracts

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2024, 02:52 PM
TScott01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JP ER-150 Retracts

If the ER-150 retracts stall and shutoff before being in the full up locked position, is it hard on the retracts?

I’m having an issue with the nose gear strut to nose gear door linkage.

I’m looking for a strut collar setup for my Skymaster X-treme F-15 if anyone has a source or previous experience with this setup. Right now the strut and door are closer together in the extended position than they are when retracted.

Any help with this setup or recommendation for hardware is appreciated.

Todd
Old 03-03-2024, 07:35 PM
acw
My Feedback: (1)

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

Is it hard on the retracts? It depends on what controller you are using. If you are using the stock "orange" JP controller, you will definitely burn the rectract actuator or the controller or both eventually. That happened to me more than once while adjusting a JP gear. I highly recommend you get a Xicoy LGC15 landing gear and brake controller. The unit has an option to tune the max amount of amp after which the motor shuts down so in your case, you can set it up to a very low value while testing.