Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

Turbo diddi

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

Turbo diddi

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2018, 01:44 AM
zx6rg2

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Turbo diddi

Hi all does any one know if turbo diddi is still trading as I sent my booster 80 back to him over three months ago after he said he could fix it ,from the day he signed the delivery note I have not heard a single thing of him he will not answer emails phone calls or texts,just wondering if any body has been in touch with him
Old 08-21-2018, 03:18 PM
maxrc30

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zx6rg2
Hi all does any one know if turbo diddi is still trading as I sent my booster 80 back to him over three months ago after he said he could fix it ,from the day he signed the delivery note I have not heard a single thing of him he will not answer emails phone calls or texts,just wondering if any body has been in touch with him
Hi, i have delivered to turbodidi (in his hand) a Jetcraft (iq-hammer) j 200 + turbine to be repaired in september at Jet Power 2017, after a wait of about three months (and worried) I started sending him e-mail, electronic certified mail, phoned, messages on whatsapp, not responding, the only time he sent me a brief reply was in February 2018 writing that he was waiting for spare parts of the turbine, after i had no more contacts with him, my turbine vanished - disappeared in nothing, Max (sorry english google translate)
Old 08-21-2018, 08:54 PM
zx6rg2

Default Turbo diddi

Hi just to let you know I still haven’t heard anything from him,there must be something that we can do why should he get a way with it
Old 08-21-2018, 10:45 PM
LGM Graphix
My Feedback: (22)

Received 59 Likes on 41 Posts

Eagledriver on here (stephan schmidt) was pretty tight with him. I had some issues getting in touch with turbo didi when I had G boosters and had his home phone number at one time but no idea where it is. He was very slow to respond but did come through. The engines are fantastic engines, hope you can get a response. Sorry I can't be more help. I will search and see if I still have his personal email.
Old 08-22-2018, 04:57 AM
maxrc30

Hi just to let you know I still haven’t heard anything from him,there must be something that we can do why should he get a way with it
Hi, I saw that this year at the new Jetpower event 2018 in September, he does not have his exhibition stand, it's a problem. I was hoping to meet him and ask for motivations on my missing turbine, now i try to contact a lawyer ! ( google translate )
Old 08-22-2018, 06:38 AM
siclick33

I bought one of the (very expensive) IQ Hammer fuel filling stations and it was clear from the very beginning that the spec of the fuel pump had changed to a much lower quality one than had originally been supplied. Within a day or 2 it started playing up.

I didn’t want to return it in the post and just asked for a replacement pump which was agreed almost immediately. Weeks and weeks later and after many excuses I still didn’t have my pump so I offered to accept a partial refund so I could buy my own pump. This was, again, agreed almost immediately but I still didn’t get any money back. I can’t remember how I resolved it (maybe a threat to go via my credit card company) but I did finally get some money back and replaced the pump and it now works fine.

His stand at Jetpower 2017 was a bit of embarrassment. He had almost nothing to sell or look at and the only thing on his stand was a barrel of beer (which admittedly isn’t all bad)!!
Old 08-22-2018, 08:38 AM
bluelevel
My Feedback: (39)

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

German forums are full of complaints and rants at him. Lots of guys are angry because they sent in turbines they haven't received back.
Old 08-22-2018, 08:52 AM
zx6rg2

Default Diddi

Hi does anyone know if he’s going to jet power this year ,i am thinking of going to his place of work if any one has his address as it looks like his web site has being taken off line
Old 08-22-2018, 09:08 AM
siclick33

http://www.iqhammer.de/

There is a note saying that he is on company holidays until 3rd September. There is an address under the 'privacy' link.
Old 11-02-2018, 02:16 AM
maxrc30

Hello, have you had news about your turbine, and news from Turbo didi? I have not seen it at the jetpower 2018 !
Maxrc30
Old 11-02-2018, 02:28 AM
zx6rg2

Hi yes my turbine just turned up not fix but at least I have it back
Old 11-03-2018, 01:30 AM
maxrc30

Thumbs up

Hi yes my turbine just turned up not fix but at least I have it back
OK thanks !