Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Jets
Reload this Page >

BrainCube lights News

Community
Search
Notices
RC Jets Discuss RC jets in this forum plus rc turbines and ducted fan power systems

BrainCube lights News

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2018, 01:20 PM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts
Default BrainCube lights News

Been busy since launching my website and adding a bunch of items for folks. I finally got all the BrainCube items stocked to include premade leads! Lots of people wanted this so happy to give the guys like me who hate making servo leads an easier method. Three sizes from 300-1000mm lengths and they already have the two pin male and female ends added.also

I have the smaller landing lights now as well, these are perfect size for small to large models. These guys are 12mm in diameter. The other new item that will soon be here is something I personally requested and that’s the addition of afterburner rings, these will plug into the same controller and will not require an extra controller from what I’m being told. More to come on this so stay tuned!

Thanks to everyone who are using these, send me pictures of you like I will post them to the FB page.
www.braincubelights.com